Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"Either yours or mine, beautiful." He winked at her. "I don't care as long as I'm with you." He didn't know what kind of movies she was in to so he had brought a few from each variety in his movie collection.  
(Yupp, 8:30)

(Great, I just need to lay down for about an hour then. :3 I'll see yall when class starts~)

"We can do it in your room,"Julie told him,"Just give me a couple minutes." She walked back inside, pulling the covers off and throwing them on the bed. She waved towards the general area of her room as she pulled some clothes out,"Make yourself at home, or whatever." She hoped he didn't find it odd that there were plushies laying around her room, ranging from cute-looking to creepy-cute. Julie then entered her bathroom to shower.

He sat on her bed and grinned at the stuffed plushies. He picked up one and messed with it while he waited for her to clean up. Loki did not see Julie as the type to keep plushies but it was adorable none the less.

Julie came out of the bathroom at least five minutes later. She had taken the medication and was just waiting for it to kick in. She froze as she saw Loki playing around with one of her stuffed animals. She bit her lip nervously before clearing her throat. "Ready,"she told him.

He set the plushie aside and stood, offering her his arm. "Your collection is both adorable and impressive, sweetheart." Loki complimented Julie with a wink.

With a chuckle, Loki led her to the boy's dorm and into his room. He had forgotten to put away his cello and started putting in it's case and placing it next to a few other black cases. His bed was neatly made and most of the wall space was taken up by numerous dvds. "Welcome to Blockbuster, how may I help you?" He joked, gesturing widely.

Julie eyed the numerous instruments in their cases. She wondered if he actually knew how to play all of them. Well, he was to become a Muse after all. She turned her attention to the range of DVDs Loki owned, smirking at his joke. "Isn't Blockbuster out of business?"she said,"It's all about Redbox, now." Julie trailed her finger over the DVD cases until she pulled out one. "Life of Pi,"she read the cover,"Never seen it but I heard it was pretty good."

((Is anyone open to rp? Bree how about lune and briana meet? Still got iris and layla people!))

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 2

"Yeah but I carry more dvds than Redbox." Loki took out the dvd already in his flat screen and put it in his case. "It is, wanna start with that one?" He asked with a charming smile.  
Lune returned from the café to her dorm to find someone's stuff on the other side. She must have a roommate finally. As long as the new girl didn't mind Styles spending the night or Seb then Lune didn't mind having a roommate. jj9095

Loki popped in the dvd and sat beside her, pulling the pillows up so they would have something to lean against. "...Thanks for agreeing to a date by the way."

(I'M BACKK. Did'ya miss me?)

Anna nodded at Vex and gazed at the table. "Yeah." She finally mumbled. She leaned back and flicked her eyes to meet Vex's.

Jack nuzzled his way underneath Damian, curling up there, his head resting against Damian's neck.

(Yes Sockie I missed you so much xD )

Damian stirred and awoke he looked down to see his boyfriend nuzzled against him. He held him close and pet his head. "Mn afternoon love." (Sock)

"No, you couldn't. The sight was just to adorable for you." He joked back, hesitantly taking her hand as the movie played. He remembered the kiss last night and smiled.

Julie stiffened as Loki took her hand, but was too tired to pull her hand away. Besides, she was afraid any sudden movements would sent her mind reeling again. So she let him hold her hand, trying to reassure to warning signs yelling in her head as she tried to watch the movie.

Towards the middle of the film, Julie sub-consciously ended up resting her head on Loki's shoulder as a way to get more comfortable.

Loki smiled as Julie rested her head on his shoulder and let her relax. Careful not to disturb her, Loki pulled a blanket over them in case she was cold.

Jack kissed Damian softly, draping his arms around his boyfriend with a gentle hum.

Styles ran his fingers through his hair whining as he was dragged to the local barber by Alex. "But my hair is fineee!" Styles wasn't one that liked..clean. So Styles with longer hair was a no. Alex shoved Styles in and snorted. Styles rolled his eyes and sat down in the chair, cringing as the barber gave him a buzz cut.
29blst0.jpg

Damian smiled softly and pecked his boyfriend's lips and nuzzled his nose to his. (Sock)

(They are so cuteee x3)

((IM BACK AND STARTING CLASS)) 
Athena closed her eyes. "Everyone to the gym! Hurry up! I have a surprise for all of you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back