Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Ronkaime said:
"Well how about this,you don't have to be with either of them not all herald were in love with Zeus's.being alone isn't so bad"
"I still need to marry one." She mumbles and puts her head up quickly. "Can you erase my memories? I want to keep Emily. I want Alex and James out. To start a new here." 

dakup said:
james enters the room and sees layla, he goes and sits on the other side of the room in the back. he puts his feet up on the desk. not even looking at layla, he starts humming redneck crazy.(jj9095 )
((Laylas in Eros's office)) ((You guys want me to start History/War class now or later?))

Nico yawned as he woke up he got out of bed and got dressed and put on some boots. He walked out to door and headed to the Starbucks. He ordered a large Carmel coffee and some pumpkin bread. He sat down and started to eat his breakfast.

"Like I told Alex your speaking to the wrong person" "Rae went.off to look for Bri he found her at the gym "Hey Briana!"

Ronkaime said:
"Like I told Alex your speaking to the wrong person" "Rae went.off to look for Bri he found her at the gym "Hey Briana!"
Briana was doing sit ups on the floor when Rae came in. "Oh good, Sit on my feet would you." Briana keeps counting. "287, 288, 289" 
((Nico and Iris havent meeett! Nico))

james walks out of the class and head to the starbucks seeing as no one was in there yet he wanted to get some lunch. he gets a coffee, 2 creams, suger, and heads to his room to finish unpacking. while there he looked out the window. he finished unpacking and went into the woods to see if he could find the locket he threw in the fire last night.

Iris walks into the coffee shop as James is getting out. "Hey James!" She walks in, orders a frapochino and sits next to Nico. "So you're treating my dormy good right?" Nico

Nico looked up at her with a confused glance "Adri? Yeah I'm treating her right." he said with an almost snort. He took a sip of his drink "Your Iris right?"

"The one and only!" She says sitting down. "So you know if you hurt her all hell will break loose and youll find trees tripping you and the earth moving around you and all that shiz right?"

Nico looked up at Iris "Now, why would I hurt Adri. I like her, I can't say that about a lot of people you know." He grinned. "I believe you about making the trees haunt my every step."

james follows iris back in and sits next to iris and nico(If layla can get to the coffee shop I got a plan.) "hey whats up nico, get lucky with adri last night, you two were getting close?"

Iris giggle. "Just making sure you know. I really hope you guys stay together. You guys make the CUTEST couple! And from what I can tell she hasn't done anything naughty when you're around besides some naughty things with you." Iris winks at him. 
Layla gets up from her chair. "Doc, I'm done talking. If you don't mind I'm going to take a walk around and well talk later. " She gets up and waves at Eros goodbye. She goes down the coffee shop needing some breakfast and finds Iris and Nico. She was about to them to save her a seat when she sees James sit with them. She sighs and walks to the line and orders a drink and something to eat. dakup

(if nico can act like a pompus a*s and treat james like a jerk and refer to layla, I can still show that james has a thing for layla.)

Nico blinked at Iris and James as they suspect that him and Adri did naughty stuff. "I don't know why you guys are assuming that we did anything" he looked at Iris and smiled "We are always planning chaos."

"Chaos with EACH OTHER maybe. Cannot believe Adri hasn't told me everything." Iris shakes her head and moves her finger side to side. "So spill, what what happened." She looks at his coffee. "And I dont mean spill your coffee... or mine cuz this was expensive."

Nico sighed "Nothing happened." he sighed. "Me and Adri aren't even that far into our relationship yet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back