Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"Mm,"she made a sound of content as she felt a blanket being pulled over her. This was certainly helping her hangover. After a while, she asked,"So, tell me. Why are you so interested in me. I'm sure there are a couple other girls in this school who don't have boyfriends." Then she heard Athena's voice. "I guess that's the end to our date."

james and jake rush to the gym, and stand in awe what they see.(cause i don't know what it is.)

(WHY AM I BREAKING LUNE'S HEART? xD )

Skyler ran his hand through his hair with a sigh. He glared at Alex, who chuckled at him and squeaked as he was shoved over to the barber. In a fit of glares and curses Alex and Skyler, both had diamond earrings in, buzzcuts and a scowl written all over their face. "I hate you." "I hate you too." "Lets go to class." "Yeah." Together they walked to class.

Jack sighed, frowning "Class." He pressed his lips a bit more desperately against Damian's, tangling his fingers in his boyfriends hair.

((dakup, Ronkaime, Sock, Bree, Nico, GamerXZ, ZetaAlphaOmega, @FroggieJay, ArtisticKwittyKat234))

Layla heard Athena and got kind of excited. "A surprise? Oooohh!"

Iris had just walked out of the coffee shop from talking to Nico and was in a good mood. All of her life was getting better suddenly and she skipped to the gym where Athena said there was class.

Briana was in the gym and saw Athena pop up. "Ah!" Briana noticed that she was shiny on the sides. "Ooohh Goddess."

"Athena to be exact."

"Goddess of wisdom, art, and literature. And we have class in here? Cool."

"Not exactly." 
((Theres nothing in the gym but another shiny portal ^.^)) dakup

"Sadly," He sighed and got up. Loki turned off his t.v and held the door open for Julie. "And if you agree to a second date, I'll answer your question."

Lune walked quietly to the gym with a small smile and looked around for her boyfriend.

Damian kissed back deep and sweet "Want to get dinner after class?" he smiled and kissed the top of his head before getting up. (Sock)

Adriana entered the gym. She saw a portal and her excitement peaked. "Ooh,"she grinned,"I wonder where we'll go now." She stood in front of the portal, squinting at it as if the destination would show form.

Julie got up, biting her lip in thought. She was curious... "Fine,"she finally agreed,"A second date it is."

Skyler and Alex walked into the gym, bickering. Alex shoved Skyler and Skyler glared at Alex, eventually Skyler tackled Alex and, like children they went into a fight of pathetic slaps.

Jack got up and grabbed Damian's hand "Of course." He tugged him down ot the gym.

With a smile, Loki led her to the gym. He groaned as he saw the portal. "Not another one."

Damian smiled his goofy grin as he was led into the gym. (Sock)

(This is the carnival class right x3)

Lune noticed two guys pathetically fighting and walked over. She cleared her throat, "Am I going to have to break this up or can you two do it yourselves?" Her voice sounded stern but her smile told them she was kidding around. Sock

"It can't be another shopping trip,"she told Loki,"Unless they're trying to redo the dance." She eyed two students slapping at each other like school girls.

"I hope not, that ended pretty badly." He shuddered remembering all of the drama that had unfolded.

Skyler snorted and grinned sheepishly at Lune. "Hey, Babe." He grinned and stood, followed by a scoffing Alex. They seriously looked like brothers. Alex patted his head with a whine, "My hair's gone." He said pathetically. Skyler glared at Alex "No shit."

"And so is yours, Styles....." She couldn't help herself. Lune pouted like a little kid who just got candy taken away from her. "I liked your hair!" Sock

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back