Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(Okay, ThatFatsoHachi I'm gonna sum up all of the rules. 1. Correct grammar, no thx or anything like that. 2. No one liners "he walked into the classroom" "he said hi" whatever. 3. Include your name in your post, not like Daniel: He grinned and flailed around. Like this; Daniel grinned and flailed around. 4. Don't like..completely spam the chat with one liners, try to have more then one sentence. 5. Don't stick with the whole clueless act and try to interact with some of the characters. 6. Use italics when thinking, and don't just think if its only like 10 words, add some movement. 7. If you don't know something feel free to ask, but this isn't the OOC(Out of character) thread, thats the sign up sheet, so if you want to talk, its better to do it there.)

Damian remembered he still had the card in his wallet and dragged Jack with him to the portal with a grin. He stood in line and hummed his eyes shining. He then realized his boyfriend's warning to calm down "Sorry I've never been to an amusement park before." he said sheepishly. (Sock)

jj9095 said:
Athena continues. "There are nymphs all around six flags and they each will be watching every single one of you to make sure you do a good job in staying hidden. At some point you need to lose the nymph by using a power of yours by transforming, sleeping powder, etc. You have to be able to lose them before 11pm tonight ((Central time)) and meet up on front of BATMAN: The ride where I will be. The nymphs do not know where you are supposed to be meeting and you cannot say it while in the park." Athena looks at all of them with a serious face and then smiles. "Now line up on front of the portal for I can give each of you your bracelets that will allow you to ride whatever you want and hopefully you still have my credit card to buy anything you would like to eat. Please make sure you have your special item that Eros gave you and last but not least. Have fun!" 

((Uuuuhh im going to say the Georgia one? I heard that one is the second largest one and I dont know what the first one is ^.^))
(The largest is jerseyyyyyy its the first one kingda ka and allat)

"Shapeshifting,"Adriana muttered to herself. That was one of her main powers. But what to turn into was the question. Maybe a squirrel or a bird; there were millions of those in an amusement park so it would be an easy subject. But she didn't usually turn into those so the transformation would be painful. Adriana sighed. She had a couple hours to think about it. For now, it was time to have fun. She lined up with the other students.

"It's kinda hard not to think about it when my head's screaming,"she snapped before sighing,"But I'll do my best."

"Briana doesn't have her artifact Daniel go this from his last school,but briana is new" Eros sat the mirror down "Ms.Briana if you would" Eros motioned towards the mirror

james looks out the window wondering, does he still love layla, is he not a cold emotionless demon from hell spawn."I need to know, I need to get her alone. maybe if I can get her on one of the rides, then I can talk to her." james continues to wonder and starts devising a plan on how to get her alone.

Jake seeing iris lights up, starts to see the amazement of a three year old, joyful, and unknowing of the outside world. "I know I didn't."he said jokingly. as he hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

Briana gave Eros a look. "Who are you?" She walked up to the mirror. "What am I supposed to be looking at?"

Iris thought about her powers knowing that she couldn't transform but she could get plants and trees and grass to hide her. She hoped the amusement park would have plenty... Iris looked at Jake. "How am I supposed to use Pyro?" She frowned.

Layla got up to get in line. Well I can transform, heck I turned into a peacock and a cow already and I can teleport to different places. She nodded at herself getting herself pumped up for a crazy adventure.

"I'm eros god of sexual desire blah blah blah we have to do this quickly,Look in and you should see your favorite person in the whole wide world"

"Six flags." Lune said slowly. "Sounds like fun, I suppose." But Lune wasn't looking forward to it. Most of the rides were two seaters and she didn't want to get in the way of their bromance but she didn't want to be alone either. Lune didn't know how to act about that really. Sock

"Wanna hang out in the park?" Loki asked Julie hopefully. Maybe this could be their second date. savagePEST

Nico runs into the gym from the coffee shop and ends up next to Adriana. He puts his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. "So, did I miss the party?" he asked her. (savagePEST)

jj9095 said:
Briana looked in and saw her father, the one that pushed her to be who she was today. "Next?"
"Now worst memory" 
(Don't forget to at least cry she doesn't need a whole mental breakdown we don't have time for that) jj9095

Ronkaime said:
"Also are you going to be staying in my dorm for now on?<I mean my bed is big enough but you know god of love sex beauty here" he chuckled
(Well Zeus and Apollo had a struggle for power at one point so why not)

Ash walked up to Layla "Hey girl I haven't seen you in a really long time,what's new?"
Layla looked at Ash. Two guys gone and another comes back. The circle of life? Layla tries to be nice and smiles. "Hey. Whats new? I have nobody." Layla gives him a thumbs up with a huge smile planted on her face and then drops the act and sighs looking back at the persons head on front of her in line.

"I know i hurt you and you probably don't want to see my face again,but I realized what those two idiots did to you was 10x worst than me.So give me another chance?" Ash pouted cutely and gave the puppy dog eyes

"Nope,"Adriana reassured Nico,"We just got to wait until this Briana chick to do a previous lesson and then we're going to..." She kept quiet for a couple seconds to add suspense before she threw her arms up,"Six Flags!"

"Sure,"Julie agreed,"I need someone to hand me a couple aspirins here and there." She then fiddled with her artifact,"And maybe you can help me figure out how to use this thing for the lesson."

jj9095 said:
Layla looked at Ash. Two guys gone and another comes back. The circle of life? Layla tries to be nice and smiles. "Hey. Whats new? I have nobody." Layla gives him a thumbs up with a huge smile planted on her face and then drops the act and sighs looking back at the persons head on front of her in line.
(Answer Rae's question laterrr)

Briana looked back in the mirror to see her first true love. She mouth dropped open and she froze in place shaking. "You're leaving me?" She heard herself say. This was the day he told her he didn't love her but he thought she was cool enough to hang around and 'deal with' and tell her that hes leaving tomorrow to another state. Briana stood there angry refusing to give into tears. She angrily looks at Eros. "Next."

"It shouldn't be too hard, maybe if we put our brilliant minds together, we can both get an A." He winked at Julie and took her hand. He had no idea what to do with his flute either.

Nico's eyes widened and he grinned with a glimmer of mischief in them "You know what I'm thinking?" he said in a sing song voice. "I'm thinking we stir up some trouble." he smirked.

Ronkaime said:
"I know i hurt you and you probably don't want to see my face again,but I realized what those two idiots did to you was 10x worst than me.So give me another chance?" Ash pouted cutely and gave the puppy dog eyes
Layla pouted back at him and gave him the puppy dog eyes back. "Little old me?" She points at herself and then looks at him seriously. "Are you still dating Kat?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back