Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Nico

"What? Are you not enjoying yourself yet?"she asked, looking up at him. They were beginning to enter the dance now, music emitting from its doors.

Alex stared at the ground when he heard Layla's voice. I'm going back to the army. Have fun with James. He sat down at the bus stop directly out of the academy. He sat with his head in his hands, his foot tapping.

Anna smiled at Rae "Alright, shall we?" She offered her hand with a smile.

(I like that idea, @FoggieJay)

Skyler kissed Lune gently "I'm going to grab some punch, go and dance, yeah?"

Jack nuzzled Damian "This is gonna be fun."

Vex let out a loud whoop in response to Loki starting the song, and began ripping out some slightly more hardcore dance moves. Again, none so intense as to give him away, but pretty damn awesome moves nonetheless.

Nico smiled "No, I'm enjoying myself. We aren't even in the gym yet." he chuckled. He heard the music blaring from doors and sighed, as long as his date was having fun he was going to attempt to have fun himself.

(savagePEST)

Damian nodded and pushed open to doors to the dance floor and led his boyfriend into the dance floor. The first thing he noticed was all the different colored gowns and suits and a wide selection of masks.

(Sock)

"Alright, if you insist." Lune smiled and squeezed his hand before heading to the dance floor and laughing at a few of the students' dancing. "Goodness, and we even had dance lessons!" (FroggieJay okay so Lune will know who he is cause of his dancing, that's a no brainer xD but you should make him not recognize her)

((Damn Vex I told you, bust out those sick dance moves and everyone will know.

Vex: I'm Sorry Q^Q))

((Okay lol))

Sock said:
Alex stared at the ground when he heard Layla's voice. I'm going back to the army. Have fun with James. He sat down at the bus stop directly out of the academy. He sat with his head in his hands, his foot tapping.
Layla heard Alex and ran out of the ballroom dance. "Alex! No!" She ended up on front of Alex and didn't ask questions. She took off her mask and hugged Alex. "Don't make me ruin my make up please..."

Lune saw another guy in a red suit and watched him dance. She had an inkling of who he was, but wanted to make sure before she called him Vex. Only he could pull off moves like that. "Care to dance?" She asked politely. (FroggieJay Sock xD )

Loki switched the song once that one had ended and let this one play on it's own. Avril never needs an introduction. [media]

[/media]

"Good, I don't want a sourpuss for a date,"she teased as they entered the building. As soon as they entered, you could feel the vibrations from the stereos, music blaring from them. Students danced, Adri being able to pick out a few familiar faces. "Come on!"she said, her heart beating excitement. She led Nico towards the dance floor, her body already getting accustomed to the beat of the song.

Alex ignored James "Just..let me go." He said flatly. He closed his eyes, sighing lowly, he should have never came to this hell hole.

Jack smiled slightly, he slid his hand to Damian's neck, pressing his nose against his boyfriends. He smiled, curling his arms around Damian's neck, he kissed Damian gently, sighing contently.

Damian grinned and felt the magic in the music flow through him and felt a little bounce in his step. He pressed his nose on backs and wrapped his arms around Jack's waist and started to dance a bit.

(Sock)

Nico let himself be dragged to the dance floor and laughed. He smiled and started to feel the music put a pep in his step. He looked around and saw a few familiar faces and shook his head "I'm not a sourpuss." He laughed.

(savagePEST)

Sorry! Kitty woke up from her nap,cursing she throws on her dress. She put a smokey eye and light pink lipstick and tight half up. Half down up do .she grabs her new phone and her mask she put it on running towards the ball room.She walks in slowly hopeing no one saw her.

"Prove your not by dancing!"Adriana said over the music, beginning to dance herself. Laughter bubbled from her throat, a sign that she was truly having fun.

Nico grinned "Challenge accepted." He said and closed looked at Adri as he let the music flow through his bones. He started to dance with a chuckle "I Suck at dancing."

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Sorry! Kitty woke up from her nap,cursing she throws on her dress. She put a smokey eye and light pink lipstick and tight half up. Half down up do .she grabs her new phone and her mask she put it on running towards the ball room.She walks in slowly hopeing no one saw her.
Ash was waiting on front of the ballroom to see Kitty. When he saw her he smiled and put out his arm so she can grab it. "Hello my lady. Are you ready to dance the night away?" ArtisticKwittyKat234

Jaden waltzed into the room where the party was taking place. Thankfully, he had

stopped out to the store and bought himself some formal wear for the evening

with the unlimited credit card he was given by Athena:

3726169689_861c23849c.jpg

Cummerbund_.jpg

Nothing too fancy but nothing too simple either. Also, he carried a very large silver tray,

covered by a dome. He really hoped what lied under here would make a good first impression

for him.

Vex smirked. He didn't recognize the girl behind her mask, but he was in the mood to dance with someone, so why not.

"Of course," he said, loud enough for her to hear him over the music.

She held out a hand as the music changed to something that sounded similar to the tango. "You have some nice moves by the way." Lune didn't know if it was Vex or not so she decided to stick around for a few to find out. Surely Styles would find her sooner or later. FroggieJay Sock

"no, you don't get to go, you betrayed me. You took the only thing I had in this world left. She was the only thing that kept me from going insane, she was the only one there for me when..I" james pauses for a minute, thinking about his mother. one tear rolls down his face." never mind, but you took her away from me. she was the only one that listened to me.I loved her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back