Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(STARTING THE MUSIC!!!!!!!) Once Loki saw people falling in, he played one of his favorites. It definitely will get people dancing. [media]

[/media]
Lunetta smirked as the music played and sashayed her hips to the song, immediately singling out Skyler in his dashing red suit. She waved a bit and sent him a wink before looking at the other people in the gym. She even spotted Athena with Eros. (Sock)

Damian kissed him back softly and grasped Jack's hand. "Lets go dance till we drop." he smiled and led him out the door.

(Sock)

Vex sighed again and smiled weakly.

"Come in?" he asked, gesturing to the interior of his dorm. The room wasn't cluttered or untidy at all, except for a few scattered pokerchips and playing cards lying on a small table next to the bed, which was soaking wet from the small raincloud that had remained hovering over the bed even after Vex had gotten up. A small box sat near the foot of the bed, and the lid was ever-so-slightly ajar, but not open enough to see the contents.

"I was just messing with you before,"Adriana gasped, bumping him playfully with her hip as she exited the room. She then hooked her arm with his,"Ready?"

((ASKGJDJHFA dammit the dance already began. You guys post so damn fast @-@ its only 6:30 where I live. Sock, are Anna and Vex still gonna talk and just be late to the dance, or we could just pretend they didn't talk and both went straight to the dance your call))

((I told you I wanted it after the ball dance because I wanted Layla to go with James to the dance together so that Iris and Alex end up meeting at the dance and hanging out. Since you changed the plans and did it BEFORE the dance I just made arrangements. I actually planned on staying with Alex and Layla after the dance when Alex did the bird thing. If you want I CAN change it back around and edit if dakup is okay with that and mess around the story and Layla goes with Alex anyways))

Nico looped his arm around her. "I'm ready but don't think I'm going to skip there." he laughed. The way their arms where reminded him of The Wizard of Oz. He said and started walking forward and headed toward the Dance.

(savagePEST)

"Good god your cheesy." Jack laughed and kissed Damian gently.

Styles grinned and jogged over to Lune, He slid his arms around her waist, kissing her deeply, making a soft "Mm. I love you." He placed his forehead against hers, rubbing her waist softly.

Alex sat in his room, he gazed up at the ceiling "Why do you do this to me Zeus?" His voice cracked. Tears dripped down his face and he wiped them off. He pulled on his military uniform and cleaned himself up, he also packed up his things and made his bed. He stared at himself in the mirror with a flat face. He walked out of the door and down the stairs, he passed by Jack and Damian on the way and gave them a small nod before exiting the dorms and heading out of campus.

(jj9095 I'm just getting rid of Alex, its seriously depressing me to roleplay as him. xD So, Alex is gone because hes a f*ck up.)

((kk bye Alex. Sock, you still didn't answer my question, are Anna and Vex still going to talk, or are we going to pretend she never left her dorm and Vex just goes straight to the dance?))

Lunetta chuckled a bit and kissed him once more before replying in an alluring voice. "And I love you. Nice outfit, you look handsome as ever, Styles." She put her hands on his chest and kissed him once more.

(Sock)

(to be honest I like it the way it is, I can easly screw it over on thursday jj9095 knows what Im talking about.)

"If this is a prophecy then how come I have not been able to see it, you forget zeus also has the ability to see his future an alternate, like the one ou showed me, then how come I didn't see that one?"

((Very well))

Vex got off of his bed and started to get dressed for the dance. Once he finished dressing, he looked in the mirror to make sure he looked fine and then summoned up some wind to dry his hair, face, and his bedsheets and pillow.

Once he was ready, he headed out of his room and made his way to the dance. It had apparently already started, and people had already made their way to the dance floor.

"Maybe I should just stop moping and enjoy myself...after all, it's just a dance..." Vex sighed to himself, walking in his crimson suit and mask out onto the dance floor, proceeding to pull out some sick moves to the music. He didn't unleash his full dancing potential so that he wouldn't be recognized, but his dance moves were slick and sick nonetheless.

((I love that song Bree ^.^))

Iris walks in looking dazzling and starts to dance to the song by herself.

((dakup shes in the ballroom already))

Layla walks in the ballroom holding her chin up and looking for Alex, her date. She could not shake out the feelings she had for James but she might be able to dance them away. She looked around to see if James or Alex could be noticed in everyone wearing masks but she could not notice them. She looked around again and closed her eyes. "Alex, this better not be a one night stand. I'm waiting for you." Sock

"Well now that you mentioned it, we should skip,"Adriana laughed. She squeezed his arm gently with her, having her shoulder touch his upper arm. "I'm so excited,"she squealed.

Julie entered the dance, her ears meeting with the music. Lets do the time warp, agaaain. She snickered, not expecting such out of date music. Well, they were dancing to Middle Age tunes a couple days ago. There was some students doing advanced dance moves, others just standing around. Julie was a part of the second group. She looked around, hoping to find something to snack on to look occupied.

Ronkaime said:
(Brb family tings Nico take Rae and Jj Ash)
((Take Ash?! <.< Im guessing you mean roleplay as him? ArtisticKwittyKat234 lets go! I am your date! ^.^)) 

jj9095 said:
((I love that song Bree ^.^))
Iris walks in looking dazzling and starts to dance to the song by herself.

((dakup shes in the ballroom already))

Layla walks in the ballroom holding her chin up and looking for Alex, her date. She could not shake out the feelings she had for James but she might be able to dance them away. She looked around to see if James or Alex could be noticed in everyone wearing masks but she could not notice them. She looked around again and closed her eyes. "Alex, this better not be a one night stand. I'm waiting for you." Sock
((Sock Nope lets do this. Bring back Alex. Time for him to be a happy person!))

Nico laughed "We can skip if you want." he grinned. He blushed softly when her arm touched his and he looked at her as she squealed. "I'm glad you are having a good time so far."

(savagePEST)

((I can totally forsee some potential for inter-character confusion in the plotbecause Vex and Styler both have red suits, like Lune could accidentally think Vex was Styler and dance with Vex instead or something))

james now getting angry even thinking about layla. his tattoos begin to glow, and two axe's form in his hands, he jumps down the 10 story high tree, using the axe's to slow him down as he started to reach the bottom, when he got to his dorm he saw alex leave in his dress uniform and lost it, he ran up to him, axe's in hand. " you little piece of trash. love must not even compute for you."

FroggieJay said:
((I can totally forsee some potential for inter-character confusion in the plotbecause Vex and Styler both have red suits, like Lune could accidentally think Vex was Styler and dance with Vex instead or something))
(I was thinking the same thing xD But Ima do something a bit differently so save a dance for her!)

((Well, dakup, I seriously doubt that will make Alex want to come back, he was depressed enough as is. In any case, he's already out of the campus)) 

Bree said:
(I was thinking the same thing xD But Ima do something a bit differently so save a dance for her!)
((MUAHAHAHAHAHA okay.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back