Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Lune wrapped her arms around his neck and trailed kisses down his jaw and neck. She mumbled in between her kissing, "Yes, it is...But it has to be done...Before we can play." Her kisses started heading back up to his jaw after kissing the spot between his shoulder and neck.

((Woah there, Lune and Styles gotta take it easy geez xD they're really going to town on each other))

Vex just so happened to not also be extremely chill, as mentioned, but he also happened to be a little depressed. He lay on his bed face-up, a miniature stormcloud hovering above his face and pelting it with small water droplets.

I have a whole new life...I have friends, no, they're basically FAMILY to me, but now that I am so blessed, why am I so sad?

Of course, the answer to that question was obvious. Now that he wasn't only looking out for himself anymore, he suddenly realized that there was something else he was missing out on besides for friendship...Vex realized that he had never known love. And how he longed to have it, craved it. He would be dancing with his female classmates at the masquerade, but no one would be knowing who their dance partner was, and even if they did, Vex doubted that any of his classmates in particular was attracted to him.

Maybe if you weren't such a loner, you would be more attractive. You could have gone to the mall with everyone else today, yet you still decided to distance yourself from them.

Vex sighed. He hated it when his conscience was right.

((Anyone wanna see if there might be a possibility for a blossoming romance between Vex and some other girl? Not Lune of course but yeah >.>))

"Play?" Styles muttered, tilting his head back with a soft groan. He huffed and pulled Lune up, staring at her with lustful eyes "Do you want me to jump you?" He said in a low tone.

Jack smiled slightly, sliding his hand to lace around Damian's. "I love you." He muttered quietly.

(Nico Bree
(FroggieJay Anna can talk to him? Spark a friendship and MAYBE POSSIBLY MORE. God, I love love-triangles. x3)

With a quick step back, she replied smoothly. "No no I do not. Maybe we should go to the café where there will be people around? I'm getting hungry anyway." (Dance in an hour ^^ Sock)

Damian smiled and nuzzled Jack. He laced his fingers around Jacks own and looked at him lovingly "I love you too, Jackie."

Sock

((All righty Sock, that sounds fantastic. She'd better hurry her @$$ up though, the dance is only an hour from now @-@))

Vex continued to be chill and depressed, depressed and chill. The small stormcloud above his face didn't let up, soaking his face, pillow, and bedsheets with tiny raindrops.

Jack smiled widely, sliding up and kissing Damian softly. He sighed softly, butting Damian with his nose.

Styles chuckled and grinned at her before standing and rubbing his head. He yawned and sighed "Well, you should be getting ready." He poked her nose. "I'll run down and grab some food for the two of us."

(Bree Nico
Anna walked by Vex's dorm on her way out and something stuck her. She frowned at the feeling and a soft knock could be heard on his door "Vex?" (FroggieJay)

"Sounds like a plan but you aren't going to see my dress or mask till the dance. I want to remain incognito." She smiled at Skyler and kissed his cheek. "No peanut butter okay? It's gross." (Sock)

Styles smirked "Lots of chocolate." He planted a kiss on her forehead before he walked out of the door, smiling stupidly to himself. (Bree
Jack smiled softly, kissing Damian's lips gently. He nuzzled his head against Damian's chest, sighing contently. (Nico)

Layla was completely red as a tomatoe and put her hair over her neck knowing that she probably had hickies. She looked away from James but leaned into Alex.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Lunetta grinned to herself and took two of her shopping bags into the bathroom. She started curling her hair and putting it up with a diamond barrette before starting on her smokey eye styled makeup. She put on bright red lipstick as a final touch and hung up her dress, smiling at it. Hopefully she wouldn't be recognized. Lune turned off the bathroom light, shut the door, and started making her bed, waiting for Skyler to get back with some snacks. (Sock)

Damian smiled kissed him back softly. He put his hand on Jack's back and held him close "Sorry you had to wake up to a bunch of people in our dorm. I was just hanging out with Rae this morning." he said and looked at the newly decorated Dorm. Sock

Alex kissed the top of Layla's head, sliding his hand into hers. He smiled to himself and draped an arm around her waist, gazing at James with protective eyes. (jj9095 dakup)

Styles came back with 2 bags, one with chocolate, the other with juice, bread, cookies, candy and fruit. He smiled with a loud "TAADAAAA!" He flailed his arms around. (Bree)

Jack smiled and shrugged "I like the new room." He cuddled up against Damian, kissing him gently. (Nico)

Damian closed his eyes peacefully and snuggled back into Jack. He kissed him soft and sweet. "I'm glad you like it."(Sock)

Lunetta laughed, "You're silly! But thank you kindly for bringing me food." She immediately hogged the bag with chocolate and starting eating, careful of her lipstick. "So, are you more excited for the dance now that you have a girlfriend to show off?" She smirked at him, remembering his comment about dances being about couples rubbing their happiness in others faces. (Sock)

Jack parted from the kiss and closed his eyes, his forehead pressed against Damian's chest. (Nico
Styles grinned and rolled his eyes "Well, you go pretty yourself and I'll see you at the dance." He pulled her into a kiss and smirked, wiping his lips afterwards to make sure that no lipstick got on him. He poked his cheek "Ahhh, ahhh a kissie there too?" (Bree)

With a roll of her eyes, she planted a big kiss on his cheek. She made sure to leave a red imprint as well. "I'll see you at the dance as well. Hopefully we'll know who each of us is." (Sock)

Layla felt like a toy. She saw james attack Alex. "James No!" She looked down to see Alex turn into a little bird and James fall to the floor. She jumped out the window and held to the side of the building. "James !" dakup

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back