Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Lune yawned and carefully untangled herself from Skyler and Seb. Throwing on some yoga pants and a t-shirt, she went to the boys dorm to find Rae. She noticed his voice coming from Jack and Damian's room and knocked on the door.

Damian shrugged "You are like one of my only friends. Plus I still want to beat your arse in video games" he teased. Damian looked up when there was a knock on the door. He walked to the door and opened it "Uh hello, can I help you?" he asked.

Jaden took a moment to think on what his favorite memory was, though that

turned out to be a bit harder than expected. However, an image eventually formed,

of an elderly gentleman with a cane and wearing a kind face. He sat in a chair,

next to a younger Jaden. They talked and laughed.

"I'm..with my grandpa..and we're laughing..he's telling me..nobody can decide

where my life goes except me. I'm in charge of my own destiny, he would tell me..and

nobody can take that right away from me...that's my most precious memory."

"I need to see Rae for just a moment please. " Lunetta smiled at Damian and waited patiently to see if she was allowed to enter.

Damian nodded "He's in here, come in. Just be quiet cause Jack is asleep and he's not a morning person." he laughed.

"Got it." She promised before walking in. As soon as she spotted Rae, she hugged him and gave him a thankful kiss on the cheek (you know one of the ones you give to guy friends when they do something really nice, no romantic intent at all). "I owe you. Thank you for keeping my hopes up about Skyler, it paid off."

Damian smiled and started to rummage through the bags of stuff he bought at the mall. He looked up and realized something, the only thing in the bag was his new laptop and the two phones. He looked around and saw that everything was set up. "That is convenient."

"No one can beat me at video games period" before he knows what hits him Lune is on top of him and he giggles "your welcome it's my job afterall"

Jaden decided not to question him for the moment, seeing as this place was all about

magic and mythology, he reached in and felt his hand pass through the surface and

clench something. He than proceeded to draw it out.

(So, what should the hammer look like?)

"And you did a wonderful job. Hope you guys have fun at the dance." She waved before heading back to her dorm. Seb meowed at her entrance and she shushed him, not sure if Styles was awake. Lune sat on the floor and pulled her dad's bow and her backpack towards her and went to work fixing it. She thought for a moment before sending Iris a thought. "You want to have a girl's makeover before the dance? We can invite all of the females." (Sock jj9095)

Damian shrugged "I'm going to try to beat you Rae." he smirked. "What game are we playing?"

(GAH I AM UP AND AWAKE. I HAD TO READ THROUGH ALL YOUR SH!T. -____-' ANYWAY. SEX SWEAT SMELL. OH GOD I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THAT.)

Alex made a small squeak as he was shoved into the window, he pulled on his boxers and pants and stared like a deer in the headlights at the door, he hesitated, no. He wasn't leaving. He was fighting for her, and this just went along with that. He walked over to the door and opened it entirely, he gave James a smile, his arm wrapping around Layla's shoulders "Well, hello. Glad to see that you woke up, sorry, I was a bit busy last night." Alex glanced down at Layla, smiling slightly at the hickeys running up her neck.

Jack woke up with a lazy grunt, he eyed around awkwardly, his room now very crowded. He pulled the blankets up to his head, shifting uncomfortable.

Styles opened his eyes and cuddled closer to the cat, thinking that it was Lune for only a few seconds before he flipped and rolled out of bed. He grabbed his shirt and glared at the floor, huffing.

Anna smiled slightly as Rae kissed her goodbye and she walked out after him, heading to the cafe' as well, giving Styles a small wave.

(jj9095 dakup Nico Ronkaime )

Damian sighed and walked over to Jack "Morning Glory." He teased "I have a gift for you." He smiled.

Sock

"Guh, I don't want to be awake." He gazed up at Damian with a half awake glare "Turn the video game off!" He mumbled, huffing and rolling over. Nico

Damian smiled and flipped the Game off "Sorry Rae I'll have to beat your arse another day." he said. He walked over to his bag and got the Galaxy Phone out of it and placed it on the table next to the bed with a white rose. Sock

Lunetta smiled up from her bow working and laughed. "At least he wasn't clawing you, love." The string she was pulling snapped back and hit her left hand when her attention was on him. "Ouch. You need to stop distracting me," She teased him, patting the spot on the floor next to her. Sock

Jack rose his arms and flailed them for a moment before placing them on Damian and pulling the boy closer into a hug, his head nuzzled against Damian's shoulder. Nico 
Styles smirked and crawled over to her, he set the bow aside and pulled her into a kiss, making a soft "Mmm.."

Damian chuckled and held Jack close to him "How are you feeling today?" he asked and kissed Jack's cheek.

He sat down on the bed so he wasn't bending over. Sock

Lune smiled as she kissed him back softly. She pulled back and rested her forehead on his. "Like that, it's very very distracting." After another short kiss, she picked her bow back up and finally finished her repairs.

james was now enraged, you could see fire in his eyes, as he put his arms around her. "the frist person I open up, guess your no best then the rest of the people I know." james ripped his arms off of layla pushed him back and tackled him so hard that the window frame gave way, and they both went out and fell to the frist floor.(Sock jj9095 )

Styles grinned stupidly and pulled Lune onto his lap, sliding his arms around her waist "Work is boring." He kissed Lunette slowly and gently, his hand sliding up to cup the back of her head.

Jack just grunted and curled up against Damian, his eyes closed. 
Before he could completely fall, Alex shifted into a bird, it wasn't much, just a small tweety-bird like thing, but it sure worked. He sighed and shook his head at James before flying back up to Layla. Alex shifted back and cleared his throat, "He gets a bit carried away."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back