Godling Academy (Actual RP)

She blushes."Ya, i guess." She blushes more and moves to the dance floor. "Heyl una,where are" she asks with her mind. She starts to dance. jj9095 Bree

dakup said:
"no, you don't get to go, you betrayed me. You took the only thing I had in this world left. She was the only thing that kept me from going insane, she was the only one there for me when..I" james pauses for a minute, thinking about his mother. one tear rolls down his face." never mind, but you took her away from me. she was the only one that listened to me.I loved her."
((Who are you talking to dakup? Can you please tag people? Put a @ and then there profile name like jj9095))

The young man smiled behind his mask and put a hand to the dome,"But of course, young lady," He

removed the top, revealing a huge tray of home-made baked goods, from brownies to mini cakes, to

cookies and even some cinamon rolls,"Anything catch your eye?" jj9095

Nico "Don't make that dance class we had to take pointless,"she told him,"Don't worry; you're doing great." She did a little spin in her dance. When she came around to face him, she winked and stuck her tongue out. "Not as great as me though."

jj9095 GamerXZ Julie found the punch bowl. She took a plastic cup and the punch ladle, pouring some juice into the cup. She looked over to see someone presenting a tray of sweets. Julie came over, believing the guy was a server,"Could I have one?"

Iris looks at the man behind the mask "Oh there's certainly something catching my eye." She looks down at the silver tray and picks up a cinnamon roll. "But this will have to do for now until you dance with me." Iris takes a bite of the cinnamon roll and she felt like she was born again. "What? By any chance are these MAGICAL cinnamon rolls? That was awesome!" GamerXZ

Vex smirked.

"Thank you," he said, taking her hand and beginning to dance. He didn't think the girl was Iris, definitely not Kat, the girl wasn't energetic enough to be Kat.

Nico smiled amused and danced around her before spinning around to face Adri "I guess it's Loki's magic music." he pondered. He laughed when Adri stuck her tongue out and stuck his out in return

(savagePEST)

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
She blushes."Ya, i guess." She blushes more and moves to the dance floor. "Heyl una,where are" she asks with her mind. She starts to dance. jj9095 Bree
Ash twirls Kitty and dances to the beat. Thank goodness for those dancing lessons with Athena. He slowly starts showing more of his dance moves while always keeping his eyes on Kat. "I am so glad you came here with me." Ash said to Kitty in her mind. ArtisticKwittyKat234

She followed his lead through the song. It certaintly couldn't be Alex. Or any of the others...He was too...smooth, if that made any sense. Vex was her last choice really. "...May I ask for your name?" She smiled sweetly at the man.

(jj9095 go ahead and do whatever you want . I'm fine with anything. xD )

Alex stared at James quietly, he shrugged and leaned against the bench, he closed his eyes and frowned.

Iris smiled at Julie but remembered that she was supposed to be mysterious today and didn't want anyone to know who she was. She looked up at the guy that has not said his name yet. "The cinnamon rolls are great." Iris said to Julie hoping Julie cant tell who she is by her voice. savagePEST

Jaden chuckled and wagged a finger,"Nope. Home-made and freshly prepared, just came out of the oven not even an hour ago," He gestured to the plate,"Try the cookies, they have bits of peanut butter cups in them." jj9095

savagePEST He also turned and nodded to the new girl,"Of course, take as many as you like."

Vex danced to the song with this girl a little bit, keeping the intensity of his dance moves similar to the mystery girl so that:

1) It wouldn't be COMPLETELY obvious who he was

and 2) so that he wouldn't be showing off and totally outclassing her.

"I used to dance a lot more when I was younger...I found that I loved the raw energy of the music, the way the heavy beats get into your head, and you just start to go with it. I find that I still have a lot of soul, not much better of a way to release it than by dancing," he said as they danced.

Vex smiled at the mystery girl's request for his name.

"I think you already know who I am, but the real question is, who are you?"

Bree

Layla saw James coming to Alex and wished she was in Alexs room so he can put on his tux. Suddenly she found Alex and her in his room. "Okay cool power but I REALLY wish I knew how it worked. Athena DID say Hera has the ability to pop from here to there like Athena has a trillion and one times." Layla looks at Alex. "Get dressed. I want my date looking good." Sock

Lune smiled, "Dancing is okay. Not everyone's cup of tea I suppose." His dancing was too...tame for Vex. Who was this person?! Resisting the urge to sigh, she twirled and started dancing a bit more complex, wondering if he'd be able to keep up. When he asked for her name, she smirked mischeviously. "That, my dear, you will have to guess. But I suggest you hurry or my boyfriend will cut in before you can get it right." FroggieJay Sock

((I love me some Pink! Bree))

Iris heard a song by Pink come on. "Come on mystery boy, you should dance not be serving food!" She puts down the plate. "I promise I will try the cookies after this." She takes him to the dance floor making sure she doesnt even look for Jake. GamerXZ

Vex chuckled to himself, keeping up with Lune's dancing.

"Let me think..." he said as they danced.

"Are you...Adriana?"

(Sock im going to try something, just go with it.)

James gets up in his face. "zeus, you cruel hearted sh*t, you took my mother away, I should k*ll you right now, you piece of trash." as he spoke to alex who he thought he was zeus, because he was enraged.

Nico 'Kiss him,'a random thought crossed her mind. Adriana froze for a split-second. The thought wasn't telling her to do some friendly peck on the cheek, it was telling her to give him a nice kiss on the lips. Before she could react, a slower song began to play. She pulled herself towards him, resting her cheek on his chest. "I hope his magic can help you slow dance, then,"she said, still teasing.

GamerXZ Bree jj9095 Julie picked up one of the cinammon rolls, popping the snack-sized treat in her mouth. Her mouth exploded with the sugary flavor. "This is really good,"she told the two. Then Loki approached her. She remembered the dance she promised him and could hear a slower song playing. "I did, didn't I,"she replied, stretching her hand out to him.

"Not even close." She chuckled and decided it was indeed Vex who decided on red as well.

"W-Whoa!" The boy found himself hauled onto the dance floor, this was certainly sudden, a cute girl had already tooken notice of him and he hasn't been here a full day! "Err...ok, lead the way." He grinned a little and made sure his limp wasn't flaring up and followed her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back