Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"Soooo let's go more shopping" Rae grabs Dammy and starts heading towards the portal with a bright smile on his face

Damian lets himself be dragged back to the portal and laughed. It was nice to know not everyone hated him. He kept up with them and tried not to fall on his face.

"Yay" she smiles " lets go shopping!" She jumps and down running toward the lobby she runs rbeought the portalbwaitong fir them on the other side

((Sock !!!!!!! Wake up! )) Layla opens the door slightly enough room for her to squeeze out of and closes the door behind her. She looks st James and has a very hard putting on a happy face. She frowns at him and looks down the floor and anywhere but him. "Yes?" dakup

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

james smells the aroma of sweat, and this is a different type of sweat, not work out sweat, or nervious sweat, but sex sweat." who is it? I can smell the sweat of sex, and theirs a massive amount coming from your room. so who is it?"(yes)

Iris wakes up in her room and sees a ton of bags everywhere from last nights shopping. She scratches her head and realizes that today is the ball. She gets up groggy and hits Adris bed with her toe. "OW!" She puts her hand over her mouth and looks at Adriana hoping she didnt wake her up. She slowly hops the bathroom and takes a long shower. When she gets out she sighs and lets her hair be itself. She still had a ton of time to make her hair awesome. Iris starts putting up her clothes and put the seeds and other vases she bought on her bookshelf. She powdered the tree and then put on some clothes and walked outside her dorm. She opened her locket. "Come on pyro lets go for a run. I got some new seeds I want to plant in the garden before the ball." dakup

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Damian watched as the surroundings around him changed as they went through the portal. "I'm never going to get use to that." He said dully.

She laughs "me etheir its weird.." walks up onto the curb " whers too dammy?"

Damian thought for a minute "Lets start at the interior store. I don't know where that is though." he frowned.

Kitty walked around till she found it "Guys i found it!" She smilesand walks into the store

"Okay so that means were off to macy's come on" rae once again starts puling Dammy and Kitty around like a rag doll and into the curtains section "Now to pick curtains,you said you wanted blue right?"

((Bree dont forget Loki is doing the music tonight! I say get Loki walking around asking what kind of music everyone wants! I want at LEAST two of the XX songs! ;D VCR and HEART SKIPPED A BEAT))

Damian nodded and smiled "Blue, maybe a dark navy blue." he said and looked at the selection of curtains.

dakup said:
james smells the aroma of sweat, and this is a different type of sweat, not work out sweat, or nervious sweat, but sex sweat." who is it? I can smell the sweat of sex, and theirs a massive amount coming from your room. so who is it?"(yes)
(( Sock .......................... halp))

Rae found something "I think I found them look!" he squealed

$(KGrHqN,!lUE65D1KGt8BOwfTT4J2Q~~60_35.JPG

Kitty smiled andbqalked over to a sparkly soft curtains "Omg i love these!" She exclaim and rubs it on hee face " it's so soft!" She pauses and ponders " we have to get these" she holds them up for them to see.

Damian looks at the curtains and smiled "I like them. It fits for the whole Hypnos thing. But maybe just a regular plain navy blue?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back