Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Kitty smiles "Ooo there so pretty! Pick mine next!" She ask rae.l touching the curtains seeing which one she liked best

Damian laughed "Sorry." he said and rubbed the back of his head. "I like those." He smiled. He looked over at the bed stuff. "What about this for bedding?' he asked

158095761_-damask-blue-black-floral-duvet-cover-bedspread-luxury-.jpg

Rae looked at Damian "Those are perfect are you doing the whole room,or just your side?" Then looked at Kitty "What colors do you want"

"I'm doing the whole room." he said and put his hands in his pockets. He put the curtains and the bed set in a shopping cart.

"Same, i dont have a dorm partner so im changing it to one room" she smiles " i want like the ocean colors! You know like poseidon.

Damian thought for a minute and thought. "Bathroom set and a TV and electronics."

She smiled at the thought" Oo YES! Electronics!!"shw twirled in place

"Okay great I'm going to take care of Dammy first because he's almost done and then you okay?" He looked at Dammy "So I was thinking 50 inch 60 inch and then for the bathroom gold to contrast with the navy blue,as well as an xbox to go with the tv and if you want we can install cable then again maybe ps3 would be better you'll also need an entrtainment system and a tv stand or maybe you can put it on a wall"Rae continued to ramble with the ideas popping into his head

Damian nodded "Sounds good to me." he smiled. He scratched the back of his head and looked around.

She smiles and waits "Okay!" She looks around to find a small little silver qith learals and shells on the top. She runs backnto them with it in her hands " guys! Look at this little chest i found! Is'nt it cute?"

Damian nodded "I like the gold bathroom idea." he said and listened to Rae ramble on "A TV stand would be better since I don't know if we can nail stuff into the wall. Cable would be nice and even wifi."

(Edit)

Ronkaime said:
"Okay great I'm going to take care of Dammy first because he's almost done and then you okay?" He looked at Dammy "So I was thinking 50 inch 60 inch and then for the bathroom gold to contrast with the navy blue,as well as an xbox to go with the tv and if you want we can install cable then again maybe ps3 would be better you'll also need an entrtainment system and a tv stand or maybe you can put it on a wall"Rae continued to ramble with the ideas popping into his head
((Layl and Dammy need to become friends like NOW. I want to hang in this room 24/7 ^.^ xD )) 
((I dont think so Witt <.< Maybe im wrong but I doubt it. Bree does Lune have a dorm partner?))

"Oh right wifi I totally forgot about that because the campus wi-fi is just not cutting it I have my own" Rae face palmed "You stay here and I'll do all the shopping" about 2 hrs later rae came back with this
Gold-bathroom-set-furniture-with-solid-wood-and-marble-tabletop-from-Lineatre.jpg
lg_tv_pm6700_large04.jpg
halo4xbox360.jpg
cech4000baz_ol_ds3.jpg
Apple-Macbook-Pro-3.jpg
iphone-5-thumb.jpg
galaxy-s4.jpg
denon-smart.jpg

Rae came back huffing and puffin "Sorry I might've went a little over board but is this okay I mean we have credit cards with unlimited spending why not right?" Nico

Damian grinned "All that is awesome." he said and looked at the stuff. "No it's not overboard, its perfect better then what I could come up with. I suck at shopping." He smiled and nodded "Unlimited money means we can buy all kinds of cool stuff.". Damian picked up the Iphone "I've always wanted one of these." he said and looked at his crappy flip phone.

(after james breaks down im going to have him go back to the mall and show you up mate.)

Rae's face had a wide grin on "I'm so glad you like it,and I guess you can give the galaxy to Jack" Rae snapped his fingers and a team of servants came out "Take these back to the academy the portal is in starbucks in the second stall,just drop them off in my room" He turned back to Dammy "Don't worry they're servants from my family they know about the whole future god thing" Rae winked and then turned to Kitty "Now it's your turn are you ready? ArtisticKwittyKat234 

dakup said:
(after james breaks down im going to have him go back to the mall and show you up mate.)
(Show who up and with what? I'm confused)

Kitty jumps up and down excitdly. "Omg yea!" She smiles"just surprise me"

((I am going to a family reunion so Ill be posting when possible, dont forget guys the dance starts at 7 ^.^ With or without me xP But Ill make sure to post as Athena around that time. Eros Ronkaime if anything take over for me after I do my first post at 7. The dance will be in a big banquet hall which all of you with go through another portal again to go to it so it wont just be in the gym xP))

(I don't think Artistic is on anymore :/ )

Damian was in the corner browsing phone covers. He hummed and picked one up studying the case before walking to the register and buying it. "Thank you." he smiled at the Cashier.

sun_moon_stars_iphone_4_cases-r0570b58a64e747c2bd6ec02a78044909_w8wtc_8byvr_512.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back