Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Damian smirked "Not going to happen Rae." He snickered. He walked up to get his coffee and a muffin. He walked back up to them and finished "I Don't think that will go over well with my better half." He laughed.

She glares at him " Oh shut up im not you're sister in law, Yet." She smiles then says " Hah dammy is a cute nick name " she Takes another big sip of her latte

Damian shrugged "I guess it is." He took a sip of his coffee and took a bite of his muffin. "So who's looking forward to the dance tonight. I need to go back to the mall and pick out a few more things, since yesterday took a dramatic turn."

Rae laughed too "Not if I put a spell on him" he stuck out his tongue "Actually come to think of it I haven't had sex with a man in a while,I think I'm pretty due" 

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
She glares at him " Oh shut up im not you're sister in law, Yet." She smiles then says " Hah dammy is a cute nick name " she Takes another big sip of her latte
"But you will be soon" he winked "Ash is in love with you and I can definitely see that he has a place in your heart"

Damian took a sip of his drink "Hey Rae. How is your interior decorating skills? I want to get a few things for the dorm, It's sorta drab." He said and took a bite of his muffin.

She smilez excitdly "Omg i am i have the perfect out fit all planned out! And what else do you need to get?" She asks" dammy i sont why every body hates you, you're like really nice" she smiles

Damian smiled "Thanks Kat. I have already bought all the things for the dance, I just wanted to get a rose for the dance tonight and a few other things."

Nico said:
Damian took a sip of his drink "Hey Rae. How is your interior decorating skills? I want to get a few things for the dorm, It's sorta drab." He said and took a bite of his muffin.
"it's great but I like bright colors and the two of you are all about black" he said unassuringly

Ronkaime said:
Rae laughed too "Not if I put a spell on him" he stuck out his tongue "Actually come to think of it I haven't had sex with a man in a while,I think I'm pretty due" 

"But you will be soon" he winked "Ash is in love with you and I can definitely see that he has a place in your heart"
She blushes then looks down at the ground " of course he does.." she smiles then looks at the ground." So is mine i hate my dorm its really boring."

Damian pondered "I'm more of a blue person, Jack is the the one all about black." he grinned. "I just need a second opinion though." he thought for a moment "Do you have a after dance party planned?" he asked curiously.

She smilez " You're welcome! and. Ooo a rose! What color they have different kinds! Red, pink, blue black'" she takes a bite of her muffin"Oh! I loove blue!"

(I Just want to post Nico's outfit since I didn't yesterday.

New-Mens-Tuxedo-Suit-Jacket-Gold-Vest-Ascot.jpg

_sBLACK_venetian_msaks_CROWN32.jpg

Damian looked at Kitty "I was thinking a black rose." He looked at Rae "When do you want to go?"

Nico said:
Damian pondered "I'm more of a blue person, Jack is the the one all about black." he grinned. "I just need a second opinion though." he thought for a moment "Do you have a after dance party planned?" he asked curiously.
"not likely tbh" he said putting his head down "I'd like to cuddle with Anna again,but I'll probably end up having sex with some random person" He looked up "but do you have any plans?"

Layla hears James fiddling with the door handle and starts walking around back and forth in her room. She just realized she was still naked and slapped on some clothes, throwing Alexs clothes to him. "Its fine James! Just hold on!" She walks up the door peeping to see James really worried and angry. She puts the top lock on the door slowly so James wouldnt know. She sighs heavily and goes back on her bed and covers her face. "Fudging. Feathers." Sock dakup

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

She jumps up ans down exictedly "Yay! Really? That would be awesome!" She smiles and throws away her latte then finishes off her muffin.

Damian shook his head "I don't really have a plan as of yet. But, I'm sure something will come up."

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
She smilez " You're welcome! and. Ooo a rose! What color they have different kinds! Red, pink, blue black'" she takes a bite of her muffin"Oh! I loove blue!"
((Second time I say this... no such thing as a black rose in the wild guys. Its a man made flower...))

jj9095 said:
((Second time I say this... no such thing as a black rose in the wild guys. Its a man made flower...))
(( i know spray paint it or something het a white rose or light pink and spray it black..:3))

"open this door all the way, I want to come in NOW" james backs up as if he was about to use his shoulder to break the door down. "move now."

"So guys I think the portal is still open" He says with a devilish smile

"and Dammy if anything pops up let me know :) "

Damian blinked "Pops up?' he asked confused. He looked towards the main building "Yeah I think it is." He said and finished his muffin and coffee.

She smilez"Omg really lets go!" She jumps up and down tugging at thier arms a big smile plasterd on her face as she drag them to the main lobby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back