Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Layla raises her eyebrow and crosses her arms on front of her chest. "Loose the question mark little bird."

Alex leaned down "I love you." He pushed his lips against hers and threw the blankets over them. (Time skip?)

Alex slid off of Layla, he panted and placed his hands on his chest, his eyes closed, a faint glow to his face due to his mild sweat. He made a huff, shifting and pulling her against his chest, kissing her shoulder "I love you, Layla." 
(Yes ma'am)

Layla didn't say a word, she felt guilty yet happy and just decided to go to bed with her head on his chest and thinking that shell work it out tomorrow. In just a couple seconds she was so tired that she crashed.

(Ill make sure to get on tomorrow when I wake up. I have alarms set at 10:25 but just incase if I snooze it Im going to say 12 ^.^))

(Awe romance btwn love gods shocker)

Rae took the rest of his clothes off wrapped his arms around Anna and closed hid eyes listening to her voice" 

Sock said:
(Mhm, Alright xD )
Alex snorted slightly and slid his hands over her stomach, slowly traveling them up to her breasts. "I don't have any other option do I? If you think I'm just going to let James take you, go up and become the king of the gods leaving me as a uneducated veteran then your wrong." Alex turned her around, pushing his lips against hers and carefully shoving her against the wall, his hands pinning against the wall next to her head. 
Jack snorted "Yeah Yeah Yeah." He sighed and kissed Damian gently.
(BOOM Proof Alex just wants the position! haha Rae was right!)

(sorry guys as soon as my head hit my pillow I was gone.)

james woke up from his dorm bed, and looked around the room he didn't see alex."huh, where did sailor boy go?" james shruged, "oh well" he put on some good clothes, and walked out the door."I wonder if layla is ok, I did kind of leave her hanging, I should go and check on her." james walks over to the girls dorm, and goes to laylas door, he knock's "layla its james I wanna see how you are, I left you hanging and wanted to talk." (oh snap its going down.jj9095, Sock)

(tag me so I can see the what happens next, and don't expect a lot of post today, I got chours todo today, I will post if I can but just don't expect alot.)

(Alright)

Damian uncurled himself from Jack making sure not to wake him up. He moved to the bed side table and removed the bandages on his stomach. He took some healing powder and rubbed it on his wound before re-wrapping the wound. He walked out of the door and made his way to the campus Starbucks.

Rae woke up from his slumber and turned to see Anna "Last night was fun" he thought he got up got dressed and showered and went to starbucks for breakfast "I'll be back" he kissed Anna softly on the lips,While there he saw dammy and went up to him "Hey dammy" he said brightly

Damian looked from his spot in line and turned to Rae with a bright smile "Hey Rae." He waved him over. "How was your night with Anna?" he chuckled.

Rae blushed slightly "Well we didn't have sex that something when the future god of love and goddess of sexual desire get together right?" "What about you"

Ronkaime said:
(Awe romance btwn love gods shocker)
Rae took the rest of his clothes off wrapped his arms around Anna and closed hid eyes listening to her voice" 

(BOOM Proof Alex just wants the position! haha Rae was right!)
((I KNOW right?! Jeez Sock xD ))

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Damian grinned and shifted on his feet "Well me and Jack didn't have sex either but I found out something about him." he said and not stating what it was, he wanted to see Rae's reaction first.

Kitty got up sighing she walked over took a shower and got dressed,picking out some daisy dukes and a tank top.she put on some make up ans other nessities. She walked out of her dorm walking over to starbucks she saw damaian and rae. "Heyy what'cha doin?" She asked smiling sweetly and taking a sop of her latte.

Nico said:
Damian grinned and shifted on his feet "Well me and Jack didn't have sex either but I found out something about him." he said and not stating what it was, he wanted to see Rae's reaction first.
"welll are you going to tell me?" He said raising an eyebrow

Layla wakes up hearing a knock on the door. She feels someone in her bed and automatically cuddles with them imagining it was James. Then she heard James voice behind the door. Layls got up immediately, falls off her bed, heart beating and went to a corner of he room. She whispers at Alex. "Alex what the hell! Your dorm partners with James. Get the hell out of here!" Layla wakes up Alex and starts pushing him out the window. Sock dakup

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Damian looked at Rae and laughed softly "I found out while cuddling that Jack's neck is his most sensitive spot. Please don't tell him I said that to you though." he smirked. He turned and saw Kitty and waved "Hey, Kat right?'

She smiled, " yea, kat or kitty. " she says taking a sip pf her latte "Dammyright?" She asks and get a muffin."haha i love muffins" she takes a big biye out of the muffin

Damian nodded "It's Damian but everyone seems to call me Dammy." He laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

james puts his ear to the door, and hears someone whispering."layla...LAYLA, open this door right now." james goes to open the door, but its locked, he starts to fiddle with the door handle.

"Oh really,so what do you think about 3-some?" He said again raising his eyebrows he turns to see Kitty "Hey sister in law"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back