Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Sock said:
A small grunt could be heard after about 6 minutes. Styles cleaned up and walked out, rubbing his head with a yawn. "Well, glad that's over with."
Jack slid to face Damian, pressing his lips against Damian's, closing his eyes.
((6 minutes?! Please do not tell me that Sky and Lunes FIRST TIME only lasted for SIX minutes!))

jj9095 said:
((6 minutes?! Please do not tell me that Sky and Lunes FIRST TIME only lasted for SIX minutes!))
(Nope Lunetta is taking her time to make sure he is LOYAL xD She told him she wanted to take it slow and he went to ah....clean up xD )

Sock said:
Skyler closed his eyes at what she said and he sighed "Right. Okay." He eyed his bulge "I'm gonna go..handle this." He walked awkwardly to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind him.
((Oh okay good. Sock I am noticing after youir screw up with Laylas name you are not saying Lunes name either. UHUH! Caught! ;D))

(I'M GETTING OVERWHELMED WITH NAMES T_T I JUST KEEP WRITING LAYLA. xD )

Skyler plopped down next to Lune, smiling softly "Its cool up here."

Jack smiled, cupping Damian's cheek with a soft "Mm"

Anna nodded and closed her eyes, humming softly

Lune sat upright again and put her head on his shoulder. "It is. I always have a perfect view of the moon...It's one of Artemis's symbols ya know."

Ronkaime said:
(You did i thought we were still eating ice cream)
We were we could continue? Im sorry i had things to do and my sister took the computer

"Mhm." He pulled her towards him, kissing her gently before gazing up with a sigh, sliding his hand into hers.

Jack curled his arms around Damian's neck, closing his eyes with a soft sigh.

Damian sighed softly into the kiss and rested his forehead on Jack's. He closed his eyes and ran his hand up an down Jack's back.

They sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes. She hummed softly to herself before looking up at Styles. "You know, I don't know anything about where you came from, like your family and stuff."

(jj9095 COME BACK TO CAMPUS AND NURSE THE BIRD xD )

Jack smiled and closed his eyes, kissing Damian's collarbone.

Styles sighed "Well. Dionysus is my dad, and I don't know my mom. I grew up in Las Vegas and thats that."

"Oh....Well, I bet Las Vegas was fun?" She offered, sending him an apologetic smile. As an extra apology, she kissed him lightly before laying her head on his shoulder once more.

Damian reached a hand up to stroke Jack's cheek. He continued to kiss at Jack's neck sometimes with a little suckle.

Jackson eventually swatted Damian off of his neck, pulling his legs to his chest. He placed his head into the pillow, chewing his bottom lip.

Skyler nodded and smiled, he slid inside and pulled Layla in with him, he kissed her softly, whispering "Bed?"

Damian pulled back and laughed softly "Sorry I kinda got carried away." He blushed and looked away.

As an answer, she yawned. "Bed." She plopped on her bed, squishing Seb in the process, and giggled. Seb mewed before hopping off, giving Styles a warning glare. (.....LAYLA?! xD )

(I'M SORRY XDDD I'M NOT USED TO WRITING LUNE. I'VE WRITTEN LAYLA AND HAVE A FRIEND NAMED LAYLA XDDD)

Styles smirked and walked over, settling down next to LUNE, he nuzzled her and curled his arms around her.

Jack made a small laugh "Yeah." He kept his legs up, shifting before turning his back to Damian, letting his legs spread out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back