Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Lunetta blushed a deep scarlet and averted her eyes to the window. "Uh....Skyler....I know I said it was all good an stuff but..." How on earth was she supposed to tell the soon-to-be God of Wine that she needed to take it slow?! What if he leaves her cause of that? No, he isn't like that. She learned that after their huge fight. "Can uh...." Lune had never felt more embarrassed in her life. Even after getting the 'talk' from her dad. From the bathroom, Seb mewed but she was so lost in her thoughts, she ignored him.

Skyler stared at her with lidded eyes, he seriously looked like he was going to jump her if she didn't tell him she wanted to take it soon quickly. He rose his eyebrow "What?"

"You don't really cuddle after sex do you?" She rubbed his back, leaning up to kiss him gently.

Taking a deep breath, she hastily blurted out, "I don't want to go so fast, we just made up today, and-.....Well, I want my first time to be more special than in a dorm." Lune met his eyes on that last part and her blush deepened. She hoped he would understand.

Damian sighed and got up and crawled into bed with Jack. He wrapped his arms around him and held him close, burring his face in the crook of Jacks neck.

Skyler closed his eyes at what she said and he sighed "Right. Okay." He eyed his bulge "I'm gonna go..handle this." He walked awkwardly to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind him.

Seb walked out proudly and curled back out on the bed. Lune scratched behind his ears, "Thanks, Seb." She decided to open the window and sit on the sill, her legs dangling out of the three story height. The cool air helped the blush fade and soon she was smiling and gazing up at the waning moon. They could handle this, she knew it for a fact.

Damian smiled and make a soft purring sound. He grasped Jack's hand into his and gripped it reasuringly.

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
xD guys can some one aum up what i missed?))
(well, Damian almost offed himself but Rae and Jack I think saved him and they made up, Lune and Styles almost did the deed except Seb kept clawing them xD and that's about the main points...Oh and Anna and Rae are making out ^^)

A small grunt could be heard after about 6 minutes. Styles cleaned up and walked out, rubbing his head with a yawn. "Well, glad that's over with."

Jack slid to face Damian, pressing his lips against Damian's, closing his eyes.

Lunetta slowly leaned backwards until she was hanging upside down, her knees holding her up on the sill. "Thank you for not getting mad by the way." A sweet smile graced her features as the moon let in it's silvery light.

Sock said:
"You don't really cuddle after sex do you?" She rubbed his back, leaning up to kiss him gently.
"No after we wake up I leave or he/she leaves whom ever place were in but this is nice"

Ronkaime said:
(Later on we should have a little Rae Iris action they have.t spojen to each other in a while)
((Thats true they havent Ronkaime, we should do it tonight or tomorrow morning before the ball since she will probably get back with Jake before the ball))

((Sock has a crush on Layla it seems Bree ;D))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back