Godling Academy (Actual RP)

He answers the door "Hey I never got you that dinner so here it is" on the table in his room was an Italian dinner foe two by candle light

Nico said:
Damian realized he had something in the top draw of his bedside. It was healing powder he rubbed it on his wound and stood up. He looked at Rae "Thank you." before going off to search for Jack. He found him and looked at him and sighed "I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to do." Sock
((YOU'RE WELCOME)) Nico

Julie clapped her hands, a smirk on her face. She blinked, her expression turning from entertained to confused, as Iris handed her some flowers. Was the girl trying to make a move on her? Compliments, flowers, winking. 'You're thinking too much into it,'Julie scolded herself, believing she was just getting in over her head with the compliments she was given today. She cleared her throat,"So magic, huh? I would have never believed in it before coming here. What's your God or Goddess, anyway?"

[[ I made these
biggrin.png'
Adri - - Julie ]]

savagePEST said:
Julie clapped her hands, a smirk on her face. She blinked, her expression turning from entertained to confused, as Iris handed her some flowers. Was the girl trying to make a move on her? Compliments, flowers, winking. 'You're thinking too much into it,'Julie scolded herself, believing she was just getting in over her head with the compliments she was given today. She cleared her throat,"So magic, huh? I would have never believed in it before coming here. What's your God or Goddess, anyway?"
Iris giggles at Julie. "Persephone, yours?"

((I CAN make her flirt with Julie ;) She IS free at the moment ;) ))

((savagePEST TAG ME. RAWR.))

Alex grinned and where once stood a man stood a small bird. He tweeted and sighed, he couldn't turn into something bigger so..well. He flew around and waited to see Layla before he slammed himself into a window.

Styles laid her back on the bed, staring at her, "I want to make you mine." His voice was husky. He leaned down and placed his lips on hers, he had moved the cat to the side when he laid her down.

Jack glared at Damian "How could you scare me like that!" He looked like he was on the verge of tears, and he looked ridiculous in only a towel.

Anna smiled "Thank you." She took his hand in hers and walked over to the table, "It looks amazing."

Damian looked down "I don't know. It's just my way of saying, I don't want to live 500 years with out you. Hell I don't want to live tomorrow without you. I know that was selfish but you, didn't seem to care about my explanation." he said on the verge of tears Sock

Sock said:
Alex grinned and where once stood a man stood a small bird. He tweeted and sighed, he couldn't turn into something bigger so..well. He flew around and waited to see Layla before he slammed himself into a window."
((ALREADY?! I SAID AFTER THE BALL! Fuuu-)) Sock

Lunetta lost her grasp on reality and kissed him deeply. She tangled her fingers in his hair, shutting up that little voice inside of her head completely. Meanwhile, on the bed, Seb was watching this with an icey glare. He carefully watched Skyler, his fur on end.

"I also wanted to apologize for the other night about having sex with you and all" he blushed becoming embarrassed

(LOL. I GOT BORED. She can like, heal him. I don't trust dakup to not f*ck her before he does. SO, I'M JUST HANGIN OUT.)

Anna made a small laugh "Its fine..." She leaned up and pecked a small kiss on the cheek. "Lets start over?"

Jack shook his head and walked back to the room, sniffling.

Styles grunted and slid his hands into Lune's, pinning them to the bed, completely oblivious to the cat.

Alex flew around boredly, sighing.

Ronkaime said:
"I also wanted to apologize for the other night about having sex with you and all" he blushed becoming embarrassed
((Do I want to know? Is this Rae talking to Anna?))

(Sock can we just fix this so I can go to bed? Pleaaase)

Damian sighed and followed after Jack. He was tired he almost died and he wasn't in the mood for this.

Sock

Sock said:
(LOL. I GOT BORED. She can like, heal him. I don't trust dakup to not f*ck her before he does. SO, I'M JUST HANGIN OUT.)
Anna made a small laugh "Its fine..." She leaned up and pecked a small kiss on the cheek. "Lets start over?"

Jack shook his head and walked back to the room, sniffling.

Styles grunted and slid his hands into Lune's, pinning them to the bed, completely oblivious to the cat.

Alex flew around boredly, sighing.
((Okay but I totally refuse for Alex to be the only man she has boinks cuz if not RPing with Layla might get me depressed xD And layla is literally in the middle of a conversation with dakup but dakup seems to be GONE))

Lune chuckled a bit and glanced at their hands before continuing their kissing with renewed passion. But Seb didn't like this, not one bit. Lune was his not this humans! He hissed and clawed at Style's side. (Posessive cat xD )

[[ Unless you want an awkward moment 'cause Julie's straight :3 jj9095 And what is what? ]]

"Atropos,"Julie replied, fiddling with her necklace/artifact,"But as far as I know, I don't have any abilities. Except with this." She brought up the artifact to show Iris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back