Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(Lol.)

Jack sighed and shook his head, tears dripping down his cheeks.

Styles cursed as he felt claws dig into his side, he swatted the cat away and returned to Lune, his hands sliding up her sides. (Time skip or shall we just continue with the cat pissing Styles off? xD )

Bree jj9095

Damian grips Jack by the shoulders and turns him around. He looks into his eyes "Please tell me what I have to do for you to forgive me?" he asks almost pleadingly.

Sock

Seb shook his head before jumping on his back and sunk his claws in. "Meow!" Lune's face flashed in annoyance. This would be a perfect moment if it wasn't for her stupid cat! ( xD Pissing him off, it's fun playing a cat)

savagePEST said:
[[ Unless you want an awkward moment 'cause Julie's straight :3 jj9095 And what is what? ]]
"Atropos,"Julie replied, fiddling with her necklace/artifact,"But as far as I know, I don't have any abilities. Except with this." She brought up the artifact to show Iris.
((UGH! And Adri is taken -.- savagePEST))

Iris mouth falls open. "You're going to be Atropos? Remind me to not piss you off." Iris giggles. "Give me one moment." Iris takes out a little notebook that she wrote all her information that she learned on Greek Mythology when she was chosen as Persephone. Iris clears her throat and reads out loud. "Atropos, Powers and abilities: Able to stop time, predict events, selectively manipulate the flow of time to bring about people's deaths, and able to visit Heaven/Mt.Olympus when ever she wants." Iris puts down the book, gets up, and bows. "Thank you, Thank you." 

Sock said:
(Lol.)
Jack sighed and shook his head, tears dripping down his cheeks.

Styles cursed as he felt claws dig into his side, he swatted the cat away and returned to Lune, his hands sliding up her sides. (Time skip or shall we just continue with the cat pissing Styles off? xD )

Bree jj9095
((Pssstt! Sock! I had nothing to do with this post! ^.^)) 
((Okay it has been a whole 8 minutes with no one replying =O which means I am going to get ready to go to bed xD ))

(I MEANT TO TAG NICO xD )

Styles growled and pushed the cat off. He slid beneath the blankets and tugged them over himself and Lune. He kissed her again, sighing.

Anna smiled "I'm Annabeth, daughter of Eros, the god of love and sexual desire." She bowed with a slight laugh.

Ronkaime Bree

[[ Interesting, interesting.. > :) Anyway, I thought Iris had guys lining up to date her. Or was that only Layla? jj9095 ]]

"Don't worry,"she said, letting the artifact fall to her chest,"I'm not going to be snipping threads willy-nilly." She listened as Iris listed off, her eye widening. "Those abilities may prove useful." She pointed at Iris,"So, do you have any abilities or are you powerless like me?"

[[ Gonna play Cubeworld, so that's probably it for me tonight. Just have Iris go off somewhere. Sorry >.>" ]]

Lune couldn't help but smile as he sighed. They continued there uh...escapades ( xD ) undisturbed for a few minutes until she let out a high-pitched, "Ow!" She threw off the covers and glared at a cat who's ears were back flat. "Wrong person! You clawed me you mutt!" Seb backed up, his head down.

Sock said:
(I MEANT TO TAG NICO xD )
Styles growled and pushed the cat off. He slid beneath the blankets and tugged them over himself and Lune. He kissed her again, sighing.

Anna smiled "I'm Annabeth, daughter of Eros, the god of love and sexual desire." She bowed with a slight laugh.

Ronkaime Bree
((Its cuz you wished it had to do with me wasn't it ;) jk jk xD Sock))

Styles growled, he was now fully 'aroused' and irritated. He climbed out of bed and put the cat in to the bathroom, closing the door behind it. He walked back to the bed and tugged off his shirt while he had the chance. He walked back over, kissing Lune again.

Alex flew around boredly for a few minutes, the blue bird perched on a building, scanning its surroundings for Layla. 
"Oh god, this is boring. Not all the way from the start, Rae." She laughed and smiled slightly.

Damian sighed at the silence and walked back into their dorm and sat on the floor.

Jack walked over and pushed his lips against Damians, muttering "Don't do that to me ever again." He then walked into his bed and tugged the blankets over his head.

He chuckles "Fine then hoe about this" He kisses the girl on her lips softly but passionately "I really like you Anna"

"Hey-you can't-bathroom-Skyler!" Finally after barely getting her sentence out between his kissing, Lunetta pushed him back a bit and gave him a look. She failed at stopping herself from glancing at his chest but she kept him at a small distance while she caught her breath.

Damian blushed at the sudden kiss and smiled a dopey smile. He walked over and hugged Jack before going to his bed and laying down.

savagePEST said:
[[ Interesting, interesting.. > :) Anyway, I thought Iris had guys lining up to date her. Or was that only Layla? jj9095 ]]
"Don't worry,"she said, letting the artifact fall to her chest,"I'm not going to be snipping threads willy-nilly." She listened as Iris listed off, her eye widening. "Those abilities may prove useful." She pointed at Iris,"So, do you have any abilities or are you powerless like me?"

[[ Gonna play Cubeworld, so that's probably it for me tonight. Just have Iris go off somewhere. Sorry >.>" ]]
((Only Layla xD Only Jake is going after Iris.))

Iris smiles at Julie. "I just showed you an ability of mine! I gave you that flower out of thin air didn't I?" Iris giggles. "I can make flowers bloom or die easily, I can make the earth listen to my command, roots attack, I can make different powders from different plants that can heal or kill someone, I can dig a whole in a ground and put plants in there or people if needed, I can talk to souls and tell them to move on or you get a second chance at life, uuummm... Oh and I have a little ball of fire named Pyralis that is my body guard in the underworld." Iris smiles, puts her hands together and sits like she was back in elementary school with her spinal cord straight and everything and looks around. "Adriana is taking awhile, you think shes okay? She has a tendency to get herself in trouble, or get other people in trouble I should say." savagePEST

Anna smiled and kissed Rae back, she slid her arms around his torso "I like you too." She leaned up and kissed him passionately, smiling slightly.

Skyler whined "But..the.." He pouted out his bottom lip, staring at Layla with big eyes, shifting uncomfortably at the strain in his pants. "The cat is staying in the bathroom." He said in a demanding tone. He began to kiss Layla again.

Jack sighed and closed his eyes, shifting his blankets.

(...Layla...Again?! XDXD You better not have him call Lune that! Sock) "Hmpph?!" Glaring, she pushed him off and got off the bed. "Did you just order me to keep MY cat in the bathroom?" She DID NOT like the tone of his voice, shirtless or not. Lune wasn't someone to order around and she was going to make sure he knew that.

(SORRY xD )

Styles laid back on the bed, motioning to his bulge with a "B-But....I'm...Meh..." He placed his hands over his head, his muscles rippling. He huffed, unbuttoning his pants to release the strain.

Anna pulled away from the kiss, sliding her head against his chest. "Hey."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back