Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"LAALALALLAALLALLALAAAA" Jack sang like a child. He locked the door, undressed and ran the water, he crossed his arms and huffed.

Styles nodded and nuzzled her gently "Lets go"

dakup said:
"he called you a cold hearted b*tch, he was talking about you like you were nothing but a slave to him, thats why I punched him, but I never thought that it would cause him to lose his memories. I made amens with damien, and I haven't be able to see jack. When I do the first words that come out of my mouth are, "Im sorry for giving you amnesia.", this is a promise I make to you." jj9095
Layla looks at him and crosses her arms. The waitress comes up to them and she orders chicken and rice. "A separate receipt please." She looks back at James. "I know Jack can be rude but you need to realize that punching people is NOT the answer. You always get into fights! You are one of the sweetest men I know and yet sometimes you act as my ex-husband." ((Yeah, she went there. dakup)) Layla looks away. "Alex asked me to the ball. I say yes." She felt her heart crumble and die as soon as she said those words. She refused to look at James and refused to cry.

Lunetta smiled a bit and slid out of the booth. She took Skyler's hand and squared her shoulders before walking up to Athena. "Athena, we have something we need to talk about." She wasn't alone in this. That was all she needed to know.

Damian slid down the doorframe and put his hands to his face and did something he hadn't for a long time, he wept. "Stop being childish, you won't eve let me explain."

Sock

savagePEST said:
Adriana and Julie wandered - or Adri dragged Julie around - the mall, buying different items after they bought all they needed for the dance tomorrow. Adriana bought a couple sweet things, like chocolate, and Julie bought items that she needed for sewing, like felt and thread. The two came upon the Starbucks, where they were supposed to meet up with all the other students.
Iris sighs and walks over to Adri and Julie. "Hey guys." She grabs a chair from another table. "Excuse me are you using this? Thank you." She sits in the chair with her gazillion bags, half of them fulled with seeds and plants. "I think I love this mall. They had a FLOWER store. In a MALL. Who knew?!" She looks at Julie. "Have we met? I'm Adrianas roommate, I am sure she has talked about me." Iris winks at Adri. "Iris, nice to meet you." savagePEST

Ronkaime said:
"Does that mean I am not capable of love?" Eros grabs athena's hand and rubs it
Athena raises her eyebrow at Eros as he grabbed her hand and started to massage it. She held her page on her book with her other hand. "Oh you are, but your love comes with a lot of sex that I for sure can not give you." She moves her hand from Eros's. "I have nymphs at home waiting to massage me and bathe me and if they see you massaging my hand they might get very mad at you." Ronkaime

Bree said:
Lunetta smiled a bit and slid out of the booth. She took Skyler's hand and squared her shoulders before walking up to Athena. "Athena, we have something we need to talk about." She wasn't alone in this. That was all she needed to know.
(jj9095 more love drama for Athena to deal with xD )

Throughout the whole conversation Rae could feel the anger between the couple and decided to chase after them through the portal in the bathroom he appears in there room "Hi Dammy" he says exasperated

jj9095 said:
Athena raises her eyebrow at Eros as he grabbed her hand and started to massage it. She held her page on her book with her other hand. "Oh you are, but your love comes with a lot of sex that I for sure can not give you." She moves her hand from Eros's. "I have nymphs at home waiting to massage me and bathe me and if they see you massaging my hand they might get very mad at you." Ronkaime
"What if I gave all of that up for you?,afterall were only gods for another year"

"I never thought that its always the answer, but when he said that, I just lost it, no one, and I mean no one, should ever say anything even close to that to you.You always put someone else infront fo yourself, and Im nothing like the monster you described to me." james got up from his seat."I guess you never know what you have till you lose it, I will never forget. if you want him, then I won't stop you, its your choice, but know I will win you back, even if it means losing a friend." with that james leaves, he stops at the hostess's podium." that women right there." he points to layla." what ever she wants I will pay for." james leaves, he goes to one of the stores and starts looking around. while in the store he has a break down and starts to cry.

jj9095

Adriana and Julie sat down at the same table as Iris. Julie rolled her eye, but in a joking way,"She wouldn't stop talking at all." "Hey,"Adriana said, kicking at Julie playfully under the table and sticking her tongue out. "I think we met in the dress shop?"

Nico said:
Damian looked up as Rae barged in. His eyes were swollen red and wet "What is it Rae?
"Nothing I've just had about enough of this I'm the future god of love I should be able to fix a relationship,besides your my new friend I want to help you out" He says while taking off his ring and it reappearing on his head "Jack open the door it's Rae I just want to talk" he knocks on the door

After an extended period of time buying a few various items and storing them in his coat (which btw still manages to not bulge even the slightest), Vex finally left the mall and walked into the designated Starbucks meeting spot for the students. The only things he seemed to be carrying with him were his mask and outfit, folded and stored in a box tucked under his left arm.

"Lady Athena? I am ready to return to the Academy now."

Damian nodded without looking up. He hugs his knees to his chest "Thank you, though it depends if he even answers you."

Lune looked Athena in the eyes with confidence as she explained, "We have a bit of a delima. Skyler and I love each other and well, as you know I'm supposed to be a virgin goddess and he's going to be the god of wine and parties. Not the best mix, but we wanted to know if there was a way we could stay together and still become Artemis and Dyniosius." She appeared determined and sure of herself but inside she was a nervous wreck. (Sock just so you can follow ^^ jj9095)

dakup said:
"I never thought that its always the answer, but when he said that, I just lost it, no one, and I mean no one, should ever say anything even close to that to you.You always put someone else infront fo yourself, and Im nothing like the monster you described to me." james got up from his seat."I guess you never know what you have till you lose it, I will never forget. if you want him, then I won't stop you, its your choice, but know I will win you back, even if it means losing a friend." with that james leaves, he stops at the hostess's podium." that women right there." he points to layla." what ever she wants I will pay for." james leaves, he goes to one of the stores and starts looking around. while in the store he has a break down and starts to cry.
Layla gets her food to go not wanting to eat at the moment anymore. She drifts off in her thoughts and wishes she would of said no to Alex. She sighs and knows that she did this to herself. She puts the money on the desk and gets up to find James. She finds him crying and is hesitant to get closer but remembers when he did for her. She sat next to him and put her arm around him. "Whats wrong James? You know you can tell me anything." She mimics the night that brought them together. dakup

"I'M TAKING A BATH." Jack said with a growl. He plopped down in the bathtub, glaring at the wall. He huffed and sunk into the water, blocking out the noises around him.

Styles chewed the inside of his cheek, gripping Lunette's hand tightly.

(It's about to get real)

"F*ck this Sh*t" he mumbled as he picks the lock and walks in he turns to dammy "Be back in a sec" he then closes the door and locks it "So why don't you tell me what the problem is and if you don't I'll make you fall in love with me" He smirks evils

james wipes the tears from his eyes." you were the frist person I ever got close to, the only other person was my mother, and she died a couple years ago." tears still rolling down his face."I never ment to hurt him, I just.. just. I was defending you, and I never thought that he would hit his head so hard."

Bree said:
Lune looked Athena in the eyes with confidence as she explained, "We have a bit of a delima. Skyler and I love each other and well, as you know I'm supposed to be a virgin goddess and he's going to be the god of wine and parties. Not the best mix, but we wanted to know if there was a way we could stay together and still become Artemis and Dyniosius." She appeared determined and sure of herself but inside she was a nervous wreck. (Sock just so you can follow ^^ jj9095)
Athena smiled at Lune. "Skyler, do you mind coming back in five minutes? Eros, go with the boy would you?" She watches the boys walk away. "Sit down darling." She looks at Lune for a couple seconds and makes sure the boys are far away. "I am going to tell you a secret. Are you ready? I am not a virgin goddess and I am still Athena." She looks at Lune and touches her hand, sending information through her to Lune that she has learned about this topic. "Virgin goddesses are allowed to pick ONE man and still be called virgins. If you know he is your one you can fight any obstacle." Athena moves her hand away from Lune. "If he is not and you decide to give yourself into him then you may not get a second chance. Choose wisely." Athena nods to Lune and sees the boys coming back around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back