Godling Academy (Actual RP)

[[ Naw, only the House of Night, but I didn't finish the entire series. Think I needed one more book. It's a good plot and all but I was getting annoyed with the characters. Heath with his "I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU dsfgsdg" and Zoey with her confusion and "Cursing is bad >;(" ]]

dakup said:
james watches as damien runs out after jack."I swear this place get more dramatic everyday, and weird." james leaves the store and goes to la folie and gets the filet mignon. (layla should join him. just to talk)
Layla sees James when she leaves the store. She looks at him and wonders if she should go after him and tell him or at least scream on him. "Excuse me ladies, Ill meet up with you soon okay?" Layla runs after James trying very hard to carry all the bags she has. dakup

jj9095 said:
((OG HOUSE OF NIGHT SERIES IS MY FAVORITE SERIES EEVVEEERRR!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I have read levery book except the newest, Nefere's Curse... Kind of broke ^.^)) Bree
(OH MY GOD I just finished it and just....*sob* beautiful. Gives you a whole new look on her.)
(Sock wow....He did blow up. xD ) Lunetta blinked a bit as he yelled before looking at him with all the love she felt. "We can find a way to make it work. You shouldn't give up on love even in the face of obstacles. If that was the case, I wouldn't know that you loved me in return." Her heart was alight in happiness as she said this. She wasn't worried about what it would take, all she knew was that she would fight if he would.

[[ jj9095 When you highlight a word, two things show up on the tool bar: Insert/edit link & Unlink. They look like infinity signs. Click Insert/edit link and voila! ]]

Adriana laughed, giving Layla a playful punch in the arm, "I wish I coulda saw your's but you ran out on me! Show me them later."" She passed by the two girls,"I'm gonna go buy a mask, you two chat,"into the shop.

"Oh, I'm Julie,"she told Layla, brushing her hair with her fingers to get it over her eye,"Sorry for bumping into you. Kinda was in a rush."

Ronkaime said:
"Rats you beat me again" He looks around the coffee shop and see's a crowd of women around him and men around Athena "soo we should probably leave"
Athena looks around. "I told the students I would wait here for them. Either way no man will come up to me. They never do." Athena takes out a book. "Up to you if you would like to leave." Ronkaime

Ronkaime Kitty walks up to ash " oh hey ash wanna go get something to eat?" she ask smilling up at him sweetly.

Damian found Athena and walked up to her. "Can I ask you a question Lady Athena?"

before james leaves" no Im sorry your going to have to go after him yourself." after james leaves he sees layla enter the restaurant. he sees her walk up to his table. "ah layla, just the girl I wanted to see, please sit."

Bree said:
(OH MY GOD I just finished it and just....*sob* beautiful. Gives you a whole new look on her.)
(Sock wow....He did blow up. xD ) Lunetta blinked a bit as he yelled before looking at him with all the love she felt. "We can find a way to make it work. You shouldn't give up on love even in the face of obstacles. If that was the case, I wouldn't know that you loved me in return." Her heart was alight in happiness as she said this. She wasn't worried about what it would take, all she knew was that she would fight if he would.
((Well the book does give you a hint of Neferets story and I know she was

abused and all because of her father. I plan on buying the book but Im thinking ill buy it on my nook because hardcopy is EXPENSIVE or Ill just wait until I get my 30% off each object when I work at Barnes and Nobles ^.^

))

(Now Skyler is gonna get all dionysus.)

Skyler clenched his jaw tightly and grabbed her by the shoulders, he mumbled a "Lunetta. When I become dionysus, I'm going to eventually want to make love to you. And I can't do that, not can I? Do you know how hard that will be on me considering my role as a god? Do you know what happens at parties? Drinking and sex. Sex. Okay? I can't take that chance."

Nico said:
Damian found Athena and walked up to her. "Can I ask you a question Lady Athena?"
Athena looks at Damian and moves a chair closer to him. Athena looks at Eros. "Why of course Damian. Do you mind if Eros stays?" Nico

Damian shakes his head "I don't mind. I just wanted ask if you could open a portal to my dorm. I need to fix something."

dakup said:
before james leaves" no Im sorry your going to have to go after him yourself." after james leaves he sees layla enter the restaurant. he sees her walk up to his table. "ah layla, just the girl I wanted to see, please sit."
Layla was about to just blow up and tell everything to James but she closes her mouth and sits. She starts moving her foot anxiously feeling like she made the wrong choice in telling Alex yes so quickly.

Lune's determination faltered and she looked at the ground before meeting his eyes again. "We can talk to Athena and see if there's a way around it. And if push comes to shove, I can go back to my home and you can visit me when you're a God." She attempted a smile but it was weighted down by what she had just said. She came her to be Artemis. To make her dad proud of her for surviving. If she gave it up would she be letting him down?

Nico said:
Damian shakes his head "I don't mind. I just wanted ask if you could open a portal to my dorm. I need to fix something."
Not sure if you saw this or not.

Skyler pulled Lune's face to his and pressed his lips against hers. He held her close to him, kissing her gently and slowly. He parted soon after and placed his forehead against hers, whispering "Your not going to be mortal. We'll figure this out." He traced her jawline with the tip of his index finger and placed his lips back onto hers.

jj9095 said:
Athena looks around. "I told the students I would wait here for them. Either way no man will come up to me. They never do." Athena takes out a book. "Up to you if you would like to leave." Ronkaime
"I'm a man and i'm pretty sure I just asked you out" Eros says seductively 

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Ronkaime Kitty walks up to ash " oh hey ash wanna go get something to eat?" she ask smilling up at him sweetly.
"Sure,Where too?"

Lunetta smiled into the second kiss and all of her worries faded with the touch of his lips. She wrapped her hands in his soft hair and pulled back after she was satisfied he wasn't going to leave and stop talking to her again. With a new, blissful smile on her face, she asked, "So I'm taking it this means I have a date to the dance?"

She thinks for moment," Uh ice cream? they have little subs and stuff?" She fiddles with her fingers." So wanna?"

"Thats a stupid question." He picked her up and slid her legs around his waist, his hands resting on her lower back, he smirked and pressed his nose against hers, pecking her lips before placing his cheek on the top of her head, letting her down and draping his arms around her waist, he stepped closer to her, feeling somewhat awkward standing in the middle of the mall. "Lets go to starbucks?"

[[ jj9095 [/claps] ]]

Adriana grabbed Julie by the hand and pulled her into the shop. "H-Hey!"Julie said, put off guard by how forward Adriana was. "Come on, we don't want to be left behind,"she replied with a grin,"Now hurry up and find a mask!"

Julie had found a mask - well, an eye patch - when she had entered the store, before she figured out she forgot her credit card. She pulled it off the rack: an eye patch with a chain, a blue rose in its center and charms hanging from it. She also grabbed a plain one to wear normally, taking two in case the other broke. She was just about to buy it when gold flashed before her. "Boo!" Adriana howled, scaring Julie out of her skin. She giggled,"I found mine." She tapped at the mask on her face: a golden mask with different swirls and rhinestones over the eyes. The two bought their items and exited the store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back