Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(james's outfit)

prodImage.ms

mask the one to the left
Assassin's_Creed_2_Carnevale_Masks_Concept_Art_.jpg

Sock said:
Jack was about to walk up with his mask, hesitating when he heard Damian 'ask someone out'. He didn't stay long enough to figure out who, or what context he was speaking about. Jack disappeared, thinking that Damian was cheating on him. He made a whimper and sat down on his bed, staring at the floor.
(Bed ?)

(Pft. xD )

Styles flicked his gaze to Layla, Alex knew that it was his time to back off and ran out of the room and into another store with a smirk. Styles clenched his jaw "Why can't you just leave me be?"

Ronkaime said:
"touche athena touche,I hope you know aphrodite knows who it is and Rae could probably find out if he wanted too" he smirked
"Oh no. I have talked to Aphrodite. The only thing she has is a first name which, after a simple thing I did for her, she swore not to tell." Athena looks at Eros and playfully sticks out her tongue. Ronkaime

Sock said:
Jack was about to walk up with his mask, hesitating when he heard Damian 'ask someone out'. He didn't stay long enough to figure out who, or what context he was speaking about. Jack disappeared, thinking that Damian was cheating on him. He made a whimper and sat down on his bed, staring at the floor.
((... What just happened?...))

(Layla? xD Lune Sock Lune xD ) Lunetta frowned, "Cause I love you. And even if you don't feel the same way about me, I still want to be your friend." She gave him a determined look and wasn't going to back down. Not anymore.

(Damian asked James if he wanted to go grab a bite to eat and Jack took it the wrong way)

(So, if you read back Damian asked James if he wanted to grab some food, in a way that someone would ask someone out, so Jack flipped because thats all he heard before he poofed.)

jj9095

"Don't forget me!"Adriana called, picking out her shoes. She tried them on, grinning at the little skulls on the top. They fit so she bought them. She noted the cashier inspecting a credit card and the name 'Julie' caught her eye. "That's my friend's,"Adri told the cashier, putting her hand out for the card. The cashier looked shocked then annoyed then confused. She noted the confident, happy look on Adriana's face, so she slowly placed the card in her hand. "Thank you,"Adri sang as she made her way out over to the mask shop.

Julie was in such a rush that she bumped into a customer (Layla) as she exited the mask shop. "I'm sorry,"she breathed, passing by her only to bump into another person (Adri). Adriana handed Julie her card,"Here you go."

Damian looked to James desperately "Do you have some sort of epic traveling or teleportation powers?"

jj9095 said:
"Oh no. I have talked to Aphrodite. The only thing she has is a first name which, after a simple thing I did for her, she swore not to tell." Athena looks at Eros and playfully sticks out her tongue. Ronkaime
"Rats you beat me again" He looks around the coffee shop and see's a crowd of women around him and men around Athena "soo we should probably leave"

(....Every time I see Damien and Jack I think of Jack and Damen from the House of Night series...)

savagePEST said:
[[ Don't. Don't bring up that series D; ]]
(I love that series, it's...so...freaking sad! And yet so amazing! Have you read her novellas? (Dragon's Oath, Neferet's Curse, and Lenobea's Vow)

savagePEST said:
jj9095
"Don't forget me!"Adriana called, picking out her shoes. She tried them on, grinning at the little skulls on the top. They fit so she bought them. She noted the cashier inspecting a credit card and the name 'Julie' caught her eye. "That's my friend's,"Adri told the cashier, putting her hand out for the card. The cashier looked shocked then annoyed then confused. She noted the confident, happy look on Adriana's face, so she slowly placed the card in her hand. "Thank you,"Adri sang as she made her way out.

Julie was in such a rush that she bumped into a customer (Layla). "I'm sorry,"she breathed, passing by her only to bump into another person (Adri). Adriana handed Julie her card,"Here you go."
((HOW DO YOU DO THE 'SHOES' LINKS YOU SOMEWHERE?! savagePEST))

Layla looks at Adrianas shoes. "Holy moly! Those are awesomely awesome!" Layla "offd!" when she got hit by a chick running really quickly by her. She sees that Julie goes up to Adriana. "Um, Hi. Im layla, you are?" She says, while walking out of the shop.

Styles stared at Lune with hard eyes, his face was growing as red as the suit he bought. "GOD DON'T YOU GET IT LUNE?! I DO LOVE YOU! I F*CKING LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! YOUR THE VIRGIN GODDESS. I'M THE GOD OF WINE AND PARTYING. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!"

Bree said:
(I love that series, it's...so...freaking sad! And yet so amazing! Have you read her novellas? (Dragon's Oath, Neferet's Curse, and Lenobea's Vow)
((OG HOUSE OF NIGHT SERIES IS MY FAVORITE SERIES EEVVEEERRR!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I have read levery book except the newest, Nefere's Curse... Kind of broke ^.^)) Bree

james watches as damien runs out after jack."I swear this place get more dramatic everyday, and weird." james leaves the store and goes to la folie and gets the filet mignon. (layla should join him. just to talk)

Sock said:
Styles stared at Lune with hard eyes, his face was growing as red as the suit he bought. "GOD DON'T YOU GET IT LUNE?! I DO LOVE YOU! I F*CKING LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! YOUR THE VIRGIN GODDESS. I'M THE GOD OF WINE AND PARTYING. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!"
((My feels...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back