Godling Academy (Actual RP)

She laughed at his antics and reminded herself to personally think Rae. "Sure, I want a muffin!" She started skipping, dragging him along, to Starbucks. She couldn't wait to tell Kitty! "So, did you enjoy making me bug you these past few days?"

"well, my dear first would you like something to eat, and second would you like to go with me to the ball tomorrow?" james said as he was taking the napkin and putting it on his lap, to keep the food from dirtying his pants.

Ronkaime said:
"I'm a man and i'm pretty sure I just asked you out" Eros says seductively 

"Sure,Where too?"
Athena looks up at Eros and raises her eyebrow. "You're a god of seduction. That is what you do." Athena shakes her head and smiles at Eros.

((Nico I cant find anywhere if Damian asked a question to Athena? Can you please tag me if you did or if he is going to?))

"No." He mumbled, draping his arms around her waist from behind, his head nuzzling into her neck, he planted kisses along it with a soft hum, walking calmly behind her. He smirked slightly "I'll get you a muffin. As long asyou split it with me."

dakup said:
"well, my dear first would you like something to eat, and second would you like to go with me to the ball tomorrow?" james said as he was taking the napkin and putting it on his lap, to keep the food from dirtying his pants.
((dakup please tag me, catching up to everyones posts is kinda hard x.x))

Layla drifted off in a thought bubble only for herself to hear and layed back on the chair. "Yes and No." Layla looked at James with a scorn. "Why'd you beat up Jack? He lost his MEMORIES because of you."

She pretended to pout, "But-but," She turned around, stretched up on her tippy toes, and gave him a peck, "Oh fine, but just because you are cute." She turned back and walked into the coffee shop. "So did you like the lessons the past few days?" Lune was very curious to see if he even paid attention considering the mood he had been in, which she now knew the reason behind.

((Nico I think you asked Athena the question to make a portal to your dorm?))

Athena looked at Damian. She closed her eyes and then opened them again. "In the boys bathroom." She points to the bathroom. "In the second stall. Go in and close the door and you will be taken to your dorm... Go get 'em Damian."

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
She thinks for moment," Uh ice cream? they have little subs and stuff?" She fiddles with her fingers." So wanna?"
"ofcourse I do lead the way" he smiled sweetly at her

Damian rushed to the boys bathroom second stall and rushed into the portal. He appeared in his dorm and looked sadly at Jack. "Why did you run and why are you ignoring me?"

"he called you a cold hearted b*tch, he was talking about you like you were nothing but a slave to him, thats why I punched him, but I never thought that it would cause him to lose his memories. I made amens with damien, and I haven't be able to see jack. When I do the first words that come out of my mouth are, "Im sorry for giving you amnesia.", this is a promise I make to you." jj9095

"I didn't pay any attention." He said quietly, rubbing her side gently. He walked with her into Starbucks, he grabbed a muffin and a smoothie. He bought them and lugged Lune over to a booth, plopping down with her in his lap.

Lunetta laughed, being pulled into his lap, and tore off a bit of the muffin and ate it. After she was finished, "I thought so. You missed some good, but painful, lessons. And I'm very proud and surprised that you were sober most of the time." She complimented while resting her head on his shoulder and holding a piece of muffin to his lips. "Aaaah."

(So like this)

Damian rushed to the boys bathroom second stall and rushed into the portal. He appeared in his dorm and looked sadly at Jack. "Why did you run and why are you ignoring me?"

Sock

Styles rolled his eyes and opened his mouth, taking the muffin in his mouth, sucking on her finger in the process. He smirked and slid her finger out of his mouth, pulling her into a kiss. He smiled and parted their lips with a sigh 'Well.. Athena is right over there, wanna go talk to her hun?" 
"YOU ASKED JAMES OUT!" Jack cried, throwing his pillow at Damian and walking off. This was totally his typical gay moment. He even spoke with a high tone. He slammed the door to the bathroom "I'm taking a bath!" He huffed and glared at himself in the mirror.

Lune looked over at Athena with a sigh before looking at Skyler seriously. "Depends. Whatever happens we go through it together, right?" She wasn't going to go through this just to end up alone and being shunned by him. It would hurt worse the second time.

jj9095 said:
Athena looks up at Eros and raises her eyebrow. "You're a god of seduction. That is what you do." Athena shakes her head and smiles at Eros.
((Nico I cant find anywhere if Damian asked a question to Athena? Can you please tag me if you did or if he is going to?))
"Does that mean I am not capable of love?" Eros grabs athena's hand and rubs it

Damian walked to the door "I didn't do that , I asked if he wanted to get a bite to eat! I didn't want to eat alone and I didn't know where you went off to."

Sock

Adriana and Julie wandered - or Adri dragged Julie around - the mall, buying different items after they bought all they needed for the dance tomorrow. Adriana bought a couple sweet things, like chocolate, and Julie bought items that she needed for sewing, like felt and thread. The two came upon the Starbucks, where they were supposed to meet up with all the other students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back