Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Ronkaime said:
"im coming im coming" Ash runs with kitty still completely drenched
"Well hurry up!" she stops running and stands in front oh Athena " Oh i'm so excited!"

Alex frowned as he walked, well, he wanted to make things ok between Layla and himself. Layla?

Damian carried Jack the way to the lobby and walked in. He looked around at the people gathered.

Lunetta quickly walked up to him, "So, excited for the dance?" She didn't know what else to say and she nervously twirled her charm bracelet.

"Let's do this" Rae turns to the boys if you need help Just send me a telepathic message mmkay?,Ash me you Dammy and Jack are shopping together."

"But I was going to shop with Kitty"

"No no no your shopping with mee"

"Kitty help there's no stopping him when he get's like this"

Rae pouted and sigheds

"Why not? Seems like you'd love a party." She attempted a smile but it didn't reach her eyes, which were full of worry. At least he was talking to her this time, that was an improvement.

"Prom isn't a party its just a room full of couples showing everyone how perfect they are."

Vex opened one eye to take a peek at the clock on his wall.

"Ugh...shopping time already...?"

Falling out of bed, Vex shrugged on his favorite coat and left his apartment to go shopping. To his knowledge, everyone else was going to go in groups to help each other shop, but Vex decided he preferred to go alone. Those guys tended to be a little dramatic sometimes, and he didn't want to have to listen to their ridiculous incessant bickering, arguing, and fighting.

He strolled casually to the lobby, only to find the rest of the students all gathered there as well. He slowly put a hand to his face and shook his head.

"Hopefully I'll return today with my dignity intact..."

Athena watches as each student walks in and smiles and nods at each. She waves her hand on front of the fountain and a portal shows up. "This will lead you to a alley way on front of the mall. You will walk across the street, carefully please, and with these credit cards that I will give you, will buy whatever you want as long as you buy at least one dress and a masquerade. I will go in last and will be waiting at the starbucks to take each of you home all together. Meet me there when you are done." She waves for everyone to go one by one through the portal.

Ronkaime said:
"Let's do this" Rae turns to the boys if you need help Just send me a telepathic message mmkay?,Ash me you Dammy and Jack are shopping together."
"But I was going to shop with Kitty"

"No no no your shopping with mee"

"Kitty help there's no stopping him when he get's like this"

Rae pouted and sigheds
I'll go shopping with the both of you and Luna Duh she's my best friend." She waves over to luna" Hey i'm sooo excited." she walks over to her. Bree

Lune frowned a bit before smirking, "Well, uh, there are people who go stag as they say." She walked into the portal and waited for him and Kitty on the other side.

Damian looks down at Jack "You able to walk?" he asked.

Nico huffed as he saw all the people gathered. "This is going to to be so much fun." he said sarcastically. He stood with his arms crossed.

jj9095 said:
Athena watches as each student walks in and smiles and nods at each. She waves her hand on front of the fountain and a portal shows up. "This will lead you to a alley way on front of the mall. You will walk across the street, carefully please, and with these credit cards that I will give you, will buy whatever you want as long as you buy at least one dress and a masquerade. I will go in last and will be waiting at the starbucks to take each of you home all together. Meet me there when you are done." She waves for everyone to go one by one through the portal.
Rae laughs "Athena you are not ready for the credit card bill that will come when i get through with this mall,I got this" He waves his own black card in the air "Ash has one too" He beamed "I'm so fudging excited" He exclaimed as he walked through the portal

Jack nodded and slid from Damian's arms. He walked through the portal, Styles and Alex walking out after, soon the two formed a conversation and talked quietly about how dances and girls sucked.

She walks through the portal."Ohh! this is soo freaking awesome!" she waves at luna." Come one what do you want your dress to look like?" she asks

Damian followed after Jack. He walked through the portal and saw the scenery around them change. "That was so cool." He said and walked up to the others. (Rae, Jack and Ash)

Vex stored his credit card with all of the other cards he possessed within his coat, and strolled in a gentlemanly manner through the portal, dusting himself off as he emerged into the alleyway Athena spoke of.

He made his way out to the street, passing by the groups of the other students, and stopped. The whole street was flooded with high-speed traffic that didn't seem to ever stop. Vex smirked.

Summoning the power of Eurus, the Eastern Wind, Vex imbued himself with an aura of luck and began to walk headlong into the precarious traffic. Never stopping or slowing down once, he made it all the way to the other side of the street without getting hit. He continued onwards to the mall without looking back.

Lunetta smiled a bit at Kitty before glancing back at Styles. "Actually I need your help. Big help. After we pick our dresses I'm going to pester Styles some more but I need a dress to..impress him I guess?"

Layla and Iris (and James if Dakup shows up) are the last ones to enter the main lobby to see the portal. They look with awe at the portal. As Layla and Iris get in line to go through the portal they start talking excitedly to each other.

Athena gives each student a credit card while they are in line to go through the portal and wait 5 seconds each. She stops when she sees Iris in the wheelchair. She bends down and touches her bad ankle and closes her eyes for a couple seconds. She hears Iris gasp, feeling the healing powers going through her. Athena gets back up and smiles at Iris "Persephone taught me that years ago." Athena moved on to keep passing the credit cards.

Iris got up slowly from the wheelchair and with Laylas help got up. She slowly put down her ankle and tried to put her other leg up. "Omgoddess! Its fixed! Thank you Athena!" She starts jumping up and down but realized she doesnt want to take her chances. 

jj9095 said:
((YES YOU CAN GO THROUGH JEEZ)) 

Bree said:
Lunetta smiled a bit at Kitty before glancing back at Styles. "Actually I need your help. Big help. After we pick our dresses I'm going to pester Styles some more but I need a dress to..impress him I guess?"
((You are allowed to buy more than just the dress and the masquerade stuff as long as you put a picture xP THE CREDIT CARD HAS UNLIMITED MONEY PEOPLEZ. GO CRAZY!))

She smiles " Of course i'll help you! and what's your plan?" she looks down at her bare feet." Oh crap i foregot my shoes! what the heck.."

"Take mine," She smiled and handed her the black flip flops. "And I'm not sure really...I was just going to keep asking him why he won't forgive me..And if it took as long as the dance I was going to get a mask to hide my face and pretend I'm not Lune."

Damian looked down at the credit card in his hand. "I wonder, since this is unlimited I can buy stuff for the dorm." He said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back