Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Nico said:
Damian sighed and looked at Jack then to Rae "He lost his memory but It's coming back, so that is a good thing."
"Well that's great I know how much it hurts to lose someone you love and it's not fun" Rae's eyebrows furrowed "So do you love him,Like a lot"

Jack had a faint memory of Layla and remembered clearly what happened. "James beat me." He said quietly, "I lost a lot of my memory because of it." He muttered, gazing at the ground, his face was tear stained and his nose was bleeding, both of his eyes blackened. "And then he came in and cracked my nose back in place." He said quietly.

Damian tightened his hold on Jack to comfort him. He nodded at Rae "I love him more then anything but, being the future Love God you should be able to sense love."

Layla gaped when he said James did this to him. "Why! Why would he do that to you! What Is wrong with him!" Layla started cursing moving back and forth in the room. "I am so sorry Jack... I- I came here to say thank you for saving Alex and to ssy that I am sorry I bursts at you afterwards you said a couple things that you probably don't remember..."

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 2

Jack shifted, frowning slightly. He leaned back against Damian, sighing. As if on cue Alex walked into the room awkwardly, he didn't notice Layla at first "Hey, Jack. I just wanted to thank you and apologi--" He then noticed Layla and cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his head.

Nico said:
Damian tightened his hold on Jack to comfort him. He nodded at Rae "I love him more then anything but, being the future Love God you should be able to sense love."
"Oh sorry I can sense it but not to the extent without my wreath" He points to his ring "You know we have a lot in common" He smiles at Dammy

He laughs lightly "Well to be quite honest nobody likes us,well with the exception of Ash Dammy and kitty other than those 3 we don't have any friends" Rae is now laughing a little harder

Damian nodded "I guess future Minor Gods aren't liked very much." he laughed softly. "I guess I don't make myself come off friendly either."

"We are not minor gods I live on olympus with the other 11 and your the ruler of the of the underworld" he sighs "But yeah I'm pretty stubborn and cocky so I can come off as a jerk as well"

Ronkaime said:
"Okay!" Ash was ecstatic and then took his clothes off "Cannon ball!"
Kitty runs onto the water " they should really have a rope swing! that would be so fun! "

Sock said:
(Noooo, Jack's the heir of Hades.)
(my bad I keep getting you two confused) 

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Kitty runs onto the water " they should really have a rope swing! that would be so fun! "
"I know right maybe that hepheastus kid can make one,Wait isn't my brother supposed to marry him?"

(It's quite alright. :3) 
Damian blinked "I'm the only Minor God then. You're going to be one of the Olympians and I'm stuck in a cave in the underworld."

Layla saw Alex and opened her mouth to say something kto him but hesrd Athena in her head.

Athena: "Everyone to the main lobby. Shopping time."

Iris sighed hearing Athena. "James, do you mind helping me out? I need a wheelchair..."

Nico said:
(It's quite alright. :3) 
Damian blinked "I'm the only Minor God then. You're going to be one of the Olympians and I'm stuck in a cave in the underworld."
"well then can you visit i'm not sure if your alous up there but i can ask james or alex whoever" Rae hear's Athena's voice and squeals "time for the mall let's go dammy!"

She kitty laughs and hears Athena she grabs ashes hand." Come on shopping time!" she she smiles and runs to the main lobby her wet hair and body drying quickly

Alex sighed and trudged out into the lobby, he wasn't too excited, considering he didn't have a date. He'd probably just sit down and drink the punch. Jack nuzzled into Damian, mumbling 'Carry me?"

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
She kitty laughs and hears Athena she grabs ashes hand." Come on shopping time!" she she smiles and runs to the main lobby her wet hair and body drying quickly
"im coming im coming" Ash runs with kitty still completely drenched

Damian smiled and laughed "Of course." He smiled. He picked up Jack and stood up. He looked at Rae and Layla "Shall we go?" he smiled.

Lunetta walked silently to the lobby. She hasn't given up and she planned on talking to Skyler at the mall.

Loki smirked and confidently went to the lobby, "Time to shop!"

Styles sighed and walked into the lobby lazily, he glared at the people in front of him and placed his hands ontop of his head.

Layla passes by Iris's room to get her a wheelchair and sees James there. "Oh, hey guys. I'm sure you heard Athena. Iris here is your wheelchair." Layla gets the wheelchair and watches Iris scoochs into it. Layla gets behind Iris and starts going out the door. "You coming James?"

While waiting for James to hold Layla and her Iris looks up at Layla and whispers. "So are you going to the dance with him? Has he asked?"

Layla frowns and shakes her head. "I think I might have to ask..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back