Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Styles grinned at Alex "Lets get our ears pierced." Alex rose an eyebrow "Alright?" They both chuckled and ran over to the nearest ear piercing place, which just happened to be Claire's. Styles squeezed onto the tiny pink chair and sighed as the little girls stared at him. He just grinned at them and they went off doing their own thing. Alex was just laughing at Styles.

Layla sees Kat and Lune on front of her. "Hey guys, you want to have a girls night out? All of us together?"

Iris nods. "We totally should!"

((*facepalm* None of these students has any preoccupation with high-speed traffic?))

" Omg! Yes that would be sooo fun! so Layla what about you and James?" she winks and takes the black flip flops and put them on" thanks Luna."

"No problem." She mumbled, watching Alex and Skyler walk away. There went her chance. As soon as she had her dress though, she was going to find him. Girl's night or not.

((*repetitive facedesking* has anyone been paying attention to my posts at all?))

Alex sighed as he got his ears pierced, Styles was messing around with the earrings with a sigh. 'God, why do girls do this?" Alex shrugged and tried once again to contact Layla Layla?

FroggieJay said:
Vex stored his credit card with all of the other cards he possessed within his coat, and strolled in a gentlemanly manner through the portal, dusting himself off as he emerged into the alleyway Athena spoke of. He made his way out to the street, passing by the groups of the other students, and stopped. The whole street was flooded with high-speed traffic that didn't seem to ever stop. Vex smirked. Summoning the power of Eurus, the Eastern Wind, Vex imbued himself with an aura of luck and began to walk headlong into the precarious traffic. Never stopping or slowing down once, he made it all the way to the other side of the street without getting hit. He continued onwards to the mall without looking back.
((Yeah um...guys? There's a tad bit of an obstacle in the way of getting to the mall which you all seemed to blissfully ignore))

(The boys can definitely have a night out I mean with these cards were.richer than Oprah and hill gates combined)

Rae.practically jumps into the mall and dad's.straight for the true religion store then Nordstrom then versace forever 21 Hollister.abercrombie Luis vuiton the list goes on "OMG I'm so happy gagging"he.turns.around where.did everybody go?" He sends dammy a message "Umm where.are.you guys" Ash sneaks off to be with Kitty while his brother wad distracted

FroggieJay said:
Vex stored his credit card with all of the other cards he possessed within his coat, and strolled in a gentlemanly manner through the portal, dusting himself off as he emerged into the alleyway Athena spoke of.
He made his way out to the street, passing by the groups of the other students, and stopped. The whole street was flooded with high-speed traffic that didn't seem to ever stop. Vex smirked.

Summoning the power of Eurus, the Eastern Wind, Vex imbued himself with an aura of luck and began to walk headlong into the precarious traffic. Never stopping or slowing down once, he made it all the way to the other side of the street without getting hit. He continued onwards to the mall without looking back.
Iris watches Vex. "Hey Vex! Hook us up! Come on!"

Damian heard Rae 'Just back here with Jack, the back of your head isn't very appealing' he teased.

Vex stopped and turned around upon hearing Iris's voice shouting across the river of traffic.

He smirked. Internally he was debating whether or not he was going to help them. On one hand, it would be a friendly gesture, but on the other hand, not helping them would teach them to learn how to be more creative with their god's powers, as well as giving Vex more time to roam the mall without having to deal with his rambunctious classmates.

After a moment, Vex simply just smiled and gave Iris a small wave, then walked on towards the mall.

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
" Omg! Yes that would be sooo fun! so Layla what about you and James?" she winks and takes the black flip flops and put them on" thanks Luna."
Layla frowns at Kat. "James so far hasn't asked me out. Its been a crazy couple days with-" She gets cut off as Alex and Skyler walk by.

Sock said:
Alex sighed as he got his ears pierced, Styles was messing around with the earrings with a sigh. 'God, why do girls do this?" Alex shrugged and tried once again to contact Layla Layla?
(jj9095)

Rae turned around "Oh there you are I thought I lost you" Rae was carrying about 50 bags "thank the gods I have this super strength,so anyway what did you guys buy" Rae looks down to see their hands empty "Hello we've been here for 5 minutes and nothing?"

Damian caught up with Rae "Hey, miss me?" he teased "We should totally have a boys night out." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back