Godling Academy (Actual RP)

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
I don't hate dammy! x3 Anybody wanna talk with kitty?
Ash finally found Kitty "Hey Kitty I need to ask you something" he ran up to her

Rae went up to Anna " Anna hey" He smiled and winked

Kitty looks at ash, " Hmm?" she ask digging her toes in the cold morning sand.

"Please will you go to the dance with me on saturday" Ash said nervously while twiddling his thumbs

"I'm hot your hot together we're super hot so why don't we go to the dance together" Rae said with a tinge of fear in his voice

Anna stared at him with a sigh. "So your asking me to the dance for the solo fact that I'm hot?"

Jack sniffled, his nose aching. He curled his arms around Damian, his lower lip quivering.

"Wow why do you always go there I just want to go to the dance with a girl that I actually like,Is that a crime?"Rae said exasperated

Damian smiled and looks down into his eyes "I love you." he said and kissed his forehead. He then held him close again.

Anna smirked "There we go. I'll go with you." She sighed "And if you don't want to come off as a jerk be more charming when it comes to this stuff."

"I thought I was being charming but oh well it worked" Rae walked away and went to the hospital to visit Iris where he saw dammy with Jack "Dammy hi"

Jackson kept his head nuzzled against Damian's neck. He tightened his hold when he heard a voice he didn't remember. He sighed and ran his finger tips along Damian's back.

Kitty looks at ash, " Calm down dude, And yes i'll go to the dance with you" She puts a hand on his shoulder. " come on let's go swimming!" Ronkaime

Damian sighed softly and rubbed a circle on the small of Jack's back "It's okay, Rae is a friend."

Damian shrugged "I'm doing good. How are you, looking forward to the mall trip today?" he laughed.

"of course I am the gay side of me is def going to come out then I love to shop it's like my life" he giggled "So what's new with you mr.future hades"

Damian sighed and looked at Jack then to Rae "He lost his memory but It's coming back, so that is a good thing."

Iris looked at James and then looked at her ankle. "It really hurts when I walk or move it... I think I'm going to have to go to the mall in a wheelchair. Imupposed to be better for the ball but I'm hoping someone can learn how to heal and come help me out before than."

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 2

Layla was reading a book today in her room. When she finished the book she decided to say I'm sorry to Jack and go find him. She got dressed and asked around where Jack was to hear he was in the nursery. She went over there and walked up to Jack, seeing his face looked reslly messedup. "Dude Jack what happened to you?"

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back