Godling Academy (Actual RP)

With a flourish, Loki twirled his flute before holding it to his side and bowing. "Thank you. Say aren't you that Thanatos kid?" He asked, recognizing him a bit.

Nico narrowed his eyes "Thanatos?!" he spat. "No but close, I guess you could say I'm his fathers heir though." He said with a grin.

Sorry, my mom spilled her drink all over my pants. )

Jack makes a quiet sigh. He turned so his back was facing the two, his eyes closed.

"ah you're right to sink in your bed. The way you spoke to layla, you're lucky I didn't kill you, and if you speak to her again like that, you'll be in worse condition, they won't be able to fix your nose." james goes over to jacks face, he grabs his nose and readjusts his nose, with a big crack.

Sorry, my mom spilled her drink all over my pants. )

Jack makes a quiet sigh. He turned so his back was facing the two, his eyes closed. 
Jack tensed "Who the f.ck is Layla?!" he cried out in pain when James snapped his nose back and he clenched his jaw a tear streaking his face. 
(I'm about to fall asleep. Ill be back later.)

Damian sighed and looked at James with a glare "You punched him so hard he lost his memory you areshole." He snapped.

"and I'm glad I did. Almost everyone here disliked him, he was a jerk, and Im glad he can't remember. I can't wait till he wakes up, so I can give him some bad information." james walks up and gets in his face. "are you going to start something here, boy, cause I can just knock you out to."  
(iris is in the hospita, james came to see her and jack is there, he has no memory of who or what he is.)

Damian looked at James "Bad information?" he asked and narrowed his eyes. "Don't call me boy, I'm older then you. Plus I can knock your a.s out for a year if I wanted to. So. Don't. Try. ME!" he hissed.

(I have no clue, just pulling something out of nowhere.) 
"you think you can take on a son of zeus, I can and have mowed down small forest with in the past week, what have you done. I have proven myself to be strong, and Im 18 you little p*ssy."

Last edited by a moderator:
Damian narrowed his eyes "I don't care if you are the future King, I will not have you filling his head with stupid stuff like that." He said and grabbed James's collar "Also if you touch him again I will make sure you never become Zeus." 
(Having him take away powers Is sorta over powered and borderline powerplaying)

james beans him in the head. "don't you touch me ever again, or I will end his life right here right now, with a flick of a wrist." his hands begin to glow yellow.  
(true, I will just edit that.)

Damian grit his teeth and pushed James back into a wall "Fine but If you ever come near him again I make no promises."

((Jack should turn straight and go after Iris ^.^))

Iris wakes up and imagines Jake sitting on the chair next to her. She jumped up and automatically felt the pain on her ankle. She looks back to see it isn't Jake, its James. She breathes out. "oh, Hi James." She smiles at him. She rubs her eyes and stretches. "Whats up? Something wrong?"

Damian turned to Iris "This little brat threatened Jack. I was just showing him not to touch him."

"I punched this guy, knocking him out, giving him amnesia, then this guy came pulled me into the room and I am now yelling him. And don't move, your going to need to keep that in one spot." he said yelling from the other room.  
james pushes him back. "you touch me again, you dead." with that he leaves the room and goes to iris."so hows our patient today. hopefully feeling better better."

Damian growled "You are forgetting that you kill any of us the Gods get mad and a war is caused. Such a great first impression." he called out and walked back to his chair and sat down taking Jack's hand in his.

Jack opened his eyes uneasily after about an hour or so. He leaned over the bed, on the opposite side of Damian and grabbed the trash can, he began to puke, every few moments he was able to take in a gasp or two of air before he went back at it. He soon emptied his stomach and pulled his knees to his chest, letting out a quivered breath.

(Blarg, I got hit in the head once and it made me puke, also the head trauma and the pain in his nose is sure to do it.)

Damian looked at Jack "You okay?" he said worried sick. "I don't think that guy is going to bother you anymore Jackie." He smiled.

dakup said:
"I punched this guy, knocking him out, giving him amnesia, then this guy came pulled me into the room and I am now yelling him. And don't move, your going to need to keep that in one spot." he said yelling from the other room.  
james pushes him back. "you touch me again, you dead." with that he leaves the room and goes to iris."so hows our patient today. hopefully feeling better better."
Iris watches James worried and doesn't answer his question. "Why do you like to start fights?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back