Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(300 pages!!!!)

james now nest to layla goes to kiss her. their bodys now floating next to each other in the water.

dakup said:
(kitty that is a 3 3/4 liner, see a one liner, and this is to my definition is a post that only takes like one line of full text, lik the one im writing is a 1 1/2 liner, or so.) 
james chuckles."its alright babe, you don't have to be funny to be my girl, and don't let jack get to you, hes just an a*shole." he floats after her, seeing that something is wrong."hey whats the matter, you can tell me anything."
Well dakup! Everybody's different.

"oh your a slippery one, but im going to catch you."james goes after layla trying to catch up to her.

"Iris? do yo need someone to take you to the nursery, cause I can take you if you want." he said hesitantly knowing she was still angry at him. jake starts to move closer to see if she needed help.

((This is the most pages I have seen in a RP throughout RPnation <.< WOOHOO!))

Layla laughs at James and starts splashing him to keep him away. She takes a turn too soon and sees James get next to her, reaching for her. She stops all of a sudden and turns around in her swimming. She stops again and makes a face at James, sticking out her tongue like a kid. She then laughs and levitates over the water, staring down at James from above.

Iris looks at Jake and then at Jack. She kind of wishes Jack will ask but hes not that kind of guy. Iris sighs. "Sure. But no carrying."

james returns the splashes and follows layla, he gets close to her, he make a face back at her where he stikes his tongue and makes scary eyes and starts to go after her again as soon as she starts to go. as soons as layla starts to levitate he goes over to where she is."hey no fair, but at least two people can play at that." james starts to levitate over the water.

"Yes ma'am, at least let me help you up." he helps her up, and puts one arm around her. don't put pressure on it."

"See? It is fair!" Layla laughs again and starts trying to figure out how to circle James and move around.

Iris holds in her pain and puts her arm around Jake telling herself to not think about their first time when he put his arm around her when they finished... She turned red just thinking about it. She held on to Jake tightly thinking she might not get this shot again."Yes sir, doctor sir." 
((Guys my pet is kind of trying to write as well and if I move her off my chair she gets mad at me and starts attacking me more until she wants to get down... Shes as stubborn as her mommy. So excuse my writing if anything. I am editing it ASAP))

"ok well lets get you to the nursery." they slowly walk to the nursery. They walked in and put her in a bed. "now seeing you don't need me, I guess it's time I go back to the cave." jake walks out the door.

"huh." james laughs,"your good, Im not as good as that." he starts to move but he can't control it, and he falls into the water.

Iris watches as her happiness leaves with Jake. She watches Pyro enter as Jake left. She puts her head back on the bed and sighs. She listens to the song playing in the nursery.

Her heart burns and she closes her eyes, putting her hands on front of her face. Am I making the right decision?  
Layla sees James fall. "James!" Loosing focus, she drops into the lake as well. "Oof!" Layla swims back up. "James! You okay!" 
((Night everyone! Ill randomly be getting on tomorrow but around 7pm ill make sure to get on and RP regularly for the mall and stuff)) 
Iris starts to close her eyes and fall asleep. She was told that tomorrow someone would come to her and heal her ankle and it should be find by sunday morning. Which meant she was going to the mall and was going to need help going around. She tried to figure out who but decided to worry about that tomorrow. She wondered if she would end up having a happy ending.

Layla finds out that James is okay and invites him to her dorm since Anna, although she seems to still be alive, does not share a dorm with her anymore and has the dorm all open. ((dakup Im doing this to get our characters to bed since Im guessing you fell asleep as well xP)) They go to her dorm and sleep on separate beds. Layla stays up longer than James wondering if shell have a happy ending.

[media]

[/media]

(._____. No hope for Alex. Meh. So, should I just eliminate him since James is obviously going to end up Zeus? :/ )

(don't dude we could have both of the fight later today, and they would be like 2 super humans going at it.)

Keep it till later, I'll be ok a plane soon. And nico sure, how about you find Jack in the woods?)

( xD )

Jack stumbled at the punch and fell flat on his back, his head slamming against a rock that had been nearby. He passed out, his eyes rolling back into his head after his eyelids dropped. Alex began to wake up again and he glared at the ground. He higged himself and leaned against a tree, staring at the ground. Maybe he jut belonged in the army?

Damian was snoozing in a tree when he turned on his side he fell out of the tree with a 'thud' . He snapped awake and blinked drowsily. He opened his eyes and saw a lump on the ground and moved to it. His blood ran cold when he saw who it was. "Jack." he said and leaned next to him "He's passed out cold." He said sadly and picked him up in his arms and carried him to the nurse.

The nurse came forward and exclaimed "Oh dear! Put him in the bed over there, he should wake up shortly." she said kindly. Damian nodded and placed him in the bed and sat next to the bed.

Jack grunted and opened his eyes, he sighed and rolled onto his side, cupping the side of his head with a whimper. He opened his eyes, his vision blurred, he close his eyesagain, sniffing with a wince, this time he got punched in the nose and sure enough it was broken.

Damian looked up and saw that Jack had woke up. He blinked as he took in his boyfriends appearance, his eye was blackened and his nose was bleeding slightly and looked swollen. Damian grit his teeth 'Whoever did this it won't end well for them.' he thought and snapped his head from this thoughts. "Jack," he started in a soft voice "who did this to you and what happened?"

A bandage was wrapped around Jacks head. He gave Damian a confused look, "Who are you and who is Jack...?" His eyebrows furrowed together, his head tilting side ways.

Damian looked at Jack with tears in his eyes "You mean you don't remember me?" he said sadly and looked down. "You are Jack, I'm Damian your boyfriend."

Jack furrowed his eyebrows "Oh..?" He looked helplessly confused. He rubbed his head slowly, closing his eyes with a low sigh. "Okay, so I'm your boyfriend. And my name is Jack." He caressed his temples and laid back down.

(Should Damian show Jack his memories through his dreams?)

Damian nodded and smiled "Yes and you are in Godling Academy and you go to school here." He said and resisted the urge to touch Jack's forehead. Due to the fact that It might scare the boy.

(Nuh. I'm waiting to see him go all rage on James. xD )

"Yeah., okay." Jack sighed and stared up at the ceiling " right."

(Well how would he go all rage on James if he doesn't remember?) 
Damian hugged his knees to his chest "What do you remember?"

james gets up from the bed, seeing layla he kisses her forehead. he gets out of the dorm room, and goes to check on iris. he sees jack one of the beds, he chuckles when he sees his nose bent in. he walks over to iris's bed. she didn't wake up yet. he waits in Iris's room.  
(its said that some people that have amneisa, when they see or hear certain things they somehow remember what was significant about what it was.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back