Godling Academy (Actual RP)

((Sock can I just let him die this time? Oooohhh James how naughty!))

Iris looks a Alex and puts her hand over her mouth, her hand shaking. "I- I dont know if I can do this. He cant come back with a broken heart, literally. There is no way to mend that."

Layla feels there is something wrong with Jake which means that something was wrong with Iris. Layla put her hand on Jakes shoulder. "Iris in trouble Jake. You coming?"

(Nununu, Well I have 2 things. So when he comes back he'll just glare at them and shoot himself again xD And then when he comes back he'll just turn into a total d!ck.)

jake opens his eyes and looks at layla." whats wrong with iris?" he said quickly in a panic.

((Sock you dont get it. Last time I made Iris paralyzed for a day because she saved Alex. She recovered fully but she does become dark after she is healed hence why she reacted so badly to Jakes story and then she comes back and forgts all the bad she did until someone reminds her. I dont want Iris to be paralyzed when she goes to the mall or dark the next day when she goes to the dance. Pull something quickly out of your a*s and get Jack over here.)) 
Layla doesn't answer Jake and starts to run away, making a motion with her hands for him to follow her. She makes it to James and Iris and see Alex on the floor dead. "Again?! Iris are you going to... You know..." Her eyes look away from Alex and at James with scared eyes. "What if he keeps doing this? He tried mind communicating with me saying that he was going to tell Rae to take his memory away from me. Do you think he couldn't? I don't understand..." She falls down on her knees and looks at him. "Why! You selfish bastard!" Layla suddenly gets mad and starts circling the group. "There is no way he can love me! Someone that loves puts there lovers needs on front of them." She stops and points at him. "You dont love me you fool!" She keeps going around them in circles.

Iris looks down at Alex hearing Layla screaming at a deadman. "I- I dont think I can save him. I can surely try but last time it paralyzed my body and made my soul go dark..."

jake books it after layla leaves, going to iris and alex and the group."what happend?" he sees alex with a bullet hole in his chest. "oh not this again."

james goes to layla and hold her close."layla, calm down. last thing we need is a break down here in the woods."

Jack sure enough felt the pain. He growled and walked out to the woods, staring at Alex's body with a sigh. "Hades help me out here." In what seemed like minutes Alex was back. His chest rising and falling gently.Jack sighed before glaring at Layla "What the f*ck is your problem? The dude is obviously miserable and you just scamper off with James! Hell, you chose James over him! Hasn't it occurred to you that if someone has killed themselves TWICE because of you not loving them then they obviously care more about you then the other guy! I'm the heir of Hades and even I can figure that out."

((Rae go for it.))

dakup said:
jake books it after layla leaves, going to iris and alex and the group."what happend?" he sees alex with a bullet hole in his chest. "oh not this again."
james goes to layla and hold her close."layla, calm down. last thing we need is a break down here in the woods."
Iris looks at her shaky hands. "What do I do? I still haven't fully recovered from the last time.. I'm not strong enough..."

Layla feels herself calming down in James arms. "Okay... Relaxing... Just don't let go..." She closes her eyes and hides her face in James's neck. "Don't let go..."

Kitty hears a gun shot and runs over to it. " What happened? she yells. Then she looks over at Alex. " Omg why do you keep trying to kill you're self?" she kneels down next to him. " Why?"

Sock

james gets in between jack and layla. "you don't talk to her like that. and If I catch you talking to her like that, being trapped in h*ll will be the least of you problems, understand?"

(If I remember

bet correctly gods had the power to turn stones into humans if so maybe we can make a statue of Layla make her real and then Rae uses hid powers so she falls in love with Alex but the statue will not be a candidate for Hera)

Sock said:
Jack sure enough felt the pain. He growled and walked out to the woods, staring at Alex's body with a sigh. "Hades help me out here." In what seemed like minutes Alex was back. His chest rising and falling gently.Jack sighed before glaring at Layla "What the f*ck is your problem? The dude is obviously miserable and you just scamper off with James! Hell, you chose James over him! Hasn't it occurred to you that if someone has killed themselves TWICE because of you not loving them then they obviously care more about you then the other guy! I'm the heir of Hades and even I can figure that out."
((My other post was before this post, just saying, THIS is after this post xP))

Layla stops hugging James when she sees Hades walk in. She sees Alex open his eyes and automatically gets right next to him helping him up. She hears Hades words and turns white, looking at Alex. She speaks slowly and loudly enough for everyone to hear. "I have not been able to go on a date with Alex, and I haven't been able to finish a date with James without something going wrong. I am being put in a situation to pick two boys I don't really know so naturally I pick the boy that has been there from the beginning and I have been able to talk to more." She looks up at James and smiles and looks back at Hades frowning. She lets go of Alex and gets back up. "You killed yourself twice. That makes you a f*cking coward. You said you had a plan to talk to Rae. Go back to him and finish THAT job, not your life. You want me? Show me another way without threats and you killing yourself because that is pathetic. James has showed me he loves me by being there for me from the beginning and helping me in whatever situation comes along. All you have done is bring misery to my life and confusion and now." Layla looks at Hades pissed. "I am being ordered or forced or threatened to be with a man I dont even know just for he wont stop killing himself. I wont. Next time let his a*s die." Layla walks away pissed. Her hands are in fists. She punches a tree and the tree bends. "Sorry Iris!" Layla keeps walking and goes back to the lake, still soaking wet from getting Jake, and decides to jump back in the lake knowing James followed her.

Iris looks at Hades walk in and sighs with relief when he saves Alex this time. She then notices Jake and trys to get up. She automatically falls again, she forgot about her bad ankle.

"good." james punches jack in the face, then follows layla in the woods, to the lake. he jumps in with her."hey wanna talk?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rae is on his way to Alex when he sees latter as she walks by he sing songely says "told you" Rae gent's to Alex "So ready to close your heart?"

jj9095 )) She gets up from her kneeling. she walks over to Layla " Oh hey Layla, i'm sorry if i stole ash away from you" She pauses " i didn't even know that you liked him so i'm really sorry, So do you wanna start fresh?" She asks really quickly looking at the ground shifting form on foot to the other fiddling with her thumbs behind her back.

xD i don't know what you calls this ^^^^ but to me it's not a one liner.

Ronkaime said:
Rae is on his way to Alex when he sees latter as she walks by he sing songely says "told you" Rae gent's to Alex "So ready to close your heart?"
((Told her? Told her what??))

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
jj9095 )) She gets up from her kneeling. she walks over to Layla " Oh hey Layla, i'm sorry if i stole ash away from you" She pauses " i didn't even know that you liked him so i'm really sorry, So do you wanna start fresh?" She asks really quickly looking at the ground shifting form on foot to the other fiddling with her thumbs behind her back.
((I wasnt talking about you Witt.))

Layla ((this is before she goes to the lake)) looks at Kitty. "You think I care about that anymore? At a time like this?" Layla sighs at her. "Sorry. Right now is not the best time to bring up Ash but sure hes yours. I dont need another guy right now." She walks off to the lake.

((AT THE LAKE)) Layla sees James jump in and claps. "When we get out of the lake I wonder who is going to have the wettest shirt." She laughs and then frowns. "Sorry, my jokes aren't that good right now..." Layla looks off into the distance and floats in the water.

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
(kitty that is a 3 3/4 liner, see a one liner, and this is to my definition is a post that only takes like one line of full text, lik the one im writing is a 1 1/2 liner, or so.) 
james chuckles."its alright babe, you don't have to be funny to be my girl, and don't let jack get to you, hes just an a*shole." he floats after her, seeing that something is wrong."hey whats the matter, you can tell me anything."

Layla stops floating and looks at James. She kisses his lips softly and then tags him. "Tag! You're it!" Layla starts swimming as fast as she could with her back legs splashing at him. She laughs. "This is what I need. I don't need to talk right now hun, I need to not think about it so just help me out."

jj9095 said:
((I wasnt talking about you Witt.))
Layla ((this is before she goes to the lake)) looks at Kitty. "You think I care about that anymore? At a time like this?" Layla sighs at her. "Sorry. Right now is not the best time to bring up Ash but sure hes yours. I dont need another guy right now." She walks off to the lake.

((AT THE LAKE)) Layla sees James jump in and claps. "When we get out of the lake I wonder who is going to have the wettest shirt." She laughs and then frowns. "Sorry, my jokes aren't that good right now..." Layla looks off into the distance and floats in the water.
I Know, but i do, do alot of one liners. <.< )

Kitty sighs a sigh of relief. " Oh okay." she says and she relaxes a bit. She sits down on the ground playing with the little blades of grass. she remembers something Gets up and runs through the forest till she gets to a waters edge. she was at her favorite spot on the lake where no one could she her. she sits down on a big rock and looks out to water it's calms her keeps her at ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back