Godling Academy (Actual RP)

while walking through the forest he feels her feeling his muscles."like what you are feeling?" after she says "lions tigers and bears, oh my." he says " don't worry my dear I will protect you." he sees Iris laying in the dirt. "Iris, why are you here in the first place, why are you wandering the forest with out someone.I can take you to the nursery, if you want?"

dakup said:
while walking through the forest he feels her feeling his muscles."like what you are feeling?" after she says "lions tigers and bears, oh my." he says " don't worry my dear I will protect you." he sees Iris laying in the dirt. "Iris, why are you here in the first place, why are you wandering the forest with out someone.I can take you to the nursery, if you want?"
Iris looked at James sadly. "Must I really say? Like its not obvious?"

Layla looked at Iris sadly and knew. "She broke up with Jake." She looked at James sadly. "Do you want to talk about it or would you like to be taken to the nursery?"

Iris sighed and shrugged. "I guess to the nursery."

james kneels down. "put your arms around me so I can pick you up, then we will go to the nursery."

Alex stared at Rae in silence. He decided to contact Layla one more time while he still possessed love for her. Layla? I don't know if you really care, your probably making out with James right now. But I'm with Rae and I'm going to ask him to take away my feelings for you. Its too hard for both of us and you obviously don't give a sh!t about me. "Please."

Iris puts her hands around his neck and gets picked up. "Ow ow ow watch it!"

Layla walks next to James and Iris back to the nursery. Should I say something? I probably shouldn't... Layla suddenly looked around. Iris where is Pyro?

Iris looks down at her locket and looks back at Layla. "I- I dont really know? Oh no! Pyro probably went after Jake! I told him to behave!" Iris started wiggling in James arms. "You have to go find him!"

Layla nodds. "James, take her to the nursery. Ill tell you where I am when I find him. Be open minded so I can go through." Layla runs off hoping Jake is okay. ((Color doesn't want to work... GREEN!))

jj9095 said:
Iris puts her hands around his neck and gets picked up. "Ow ow ow watch it!"
Layla walks next to James and Iris back to the nursery. Should I say something? I probably shouldn't... Layla suddenly looked around. Iris where is Pyro?

Iris looks down at her locket and looks back at Layla. "I- I dont really know? Oh no! Pyro probably went after Jake! I told him to behave!" Iris started wiggling in James arms. "You have to go find him!"

Layla nodds. "James, take her to the nursery. Ill tell you where I am when I find him. Be open minded so I can go through." Layla runs off hoping Jake is okay. ((Color doesn't want to work... GREEN!))
(MEHHH? NO REPLY TO WHAT ALEX SAID? TELEPATHIC STUFF RULES. Anyway.)

Sock said:
Alex stared at Rae in silence. He decided to contact Layla one more time while he still possessed love for her. Layla? I don't know if you really care, your probably making out with James right now. But I'm with Rae and I'm going to ask him to take away my feelings for you. Its too hard for both of us and you obviously don't give a sh!t about me. "Please."
Layla while running to go find Jake hears Alex. She stops in her tracks and felt her heart stop for a split second. Alex... Layla calls to him but realized there is nothing for her to say and she promised Iris she would find Jake. He might be in danger. This would be good for Alex... Right? Alex what if you forget about me and just fall back in love with me? This isn't the solution. She thought about Alex pulling that trigger and starts slowing down. She made it to the lake and sees a small fire ball in the distance on the other side of the lake. Layla dives into the lake and swims like a butterfly to the other side.

james lifts her up, and starts walking towards the nursery." Iris, if you need to talk you can come to me, I can listen to anything you want to talk about.Ok?"

((Sock I JUST REPLIED TO WHAT ALEX SAID MERR)) 
Iris puts her head on James chest while he is carrying her and Layla runs off. "I dont know if Im doing the right thing James... Do you think Anna had him under her spell or something? I want there to be reason he did this to me..."

Then I'll erase you from my memory all together. And I'll ask him to put on a seal so I'm mentally unable to fall in love with you. Hows that? Would that make your pretty little life easier? So you can run off with Mr.PerfectJames and marry him? Because, oh I'm so excited for him to take my spot as Zeus making me return to the Navy Seals. OHOHOHO! MY LIFE IS JUST PERFECT!

Alex's voice slowly became angrier in her head before he was full on screaming at her, he clenched his jaw and shook his head, turning away from Rae, walking off to his dorm.

" I don't know, I mean her god is eros, the equal to cupid, so maybe, but you never know, I mean you never know whats going on in someones head."

Sock said:
Then I'll erase you from my memory all together. And I'll ask him to put on a seal so I'm mentally unable to fall in love with you. Hows that? Would that make your pretty little life easier? So you can run off with Mr.PerfectJames and marry him? Because, oh I'm so excited for him to take my spot as Zeus making me return to the Navy Seals. OHOHOHO! MY LIFE IS JUST PERFECT!
Alex's voice slowly became angrier in her head before he was full on screaming at her, he clenched his jaw and shook his head, turning away from Rae, walking off to his dorm.
((And he just walks off? Wth?))

Layla reaches the other side of the lake and starts wrinkling up her clothes to get the water out and she does it to her hair as well. "Pyro! Iris is calling you!" She says to Pyro seeing him grow into a larger ball of fire aiming at Jake. Layla hears Alex in her head and closes her eyes. Do what ever you want Alex. Whatever is best for you. Layla opens her eyes again and closes her mind for awhile. 

dakup said:
" I don't know, I mean her god is eros, the equal to cupid, so maybe, but you never know, I mean you never know whats going on in someones head."
Iris looks up at James. "You knew Jake for awhile. What do YOU think was going through his head?"

(He was like about to snap, so its either he went into his room or he strangled Rae. xD )

Alex clenched his jaw and locked the door to his room, he stared at his gun with dull eyes. "You know whats better for me?" He spoke it aloud but in a quiet tone. He grabbed the gun and loaded it, stuffing it in his back pocket and walking out of the dorm. He couldn't risk someone seeing him in the act or catching him once it was done. He walked out into the forest and sat on the ground at least 6 miles off. He placed the gun to his temple, closing his eyes with a deep breath. He hesitated before he did it and reached over, drawing a "I love you Layla." In the dirt next to him with a small frowny face next to it. He then laid back and placed the gun at his chest, the cold metal pressed against his skin, causing him to shiver.

jake dosen't even notice pyro aiming the fireballs at him as he sits cross legged infront of a patch of water irises.

"you really want to know*sighs* stupidity."

Sock said:
(He was like about to snap, so its either he went into his room or he strangled Rae. xD )
Alex clenched his jaw and locked the door to his room, he stared at his gun with dull eyes. "You know whats better for me?" He spoke it aloud but in a quiet tone. He grabbed the gun and loaded it, stuffing it in his back pocket and walking out of the dorm. He couldn't risk someone seeing him in the act or catching him once it was done. He walked out into the forest and sat on the ground at least 6 miles off. He placed the gun to his temple, closing his eyes with a deep breath. He hesitated before he did it and reached over, drawing a "I love you Layla." In the dirt next to him with a small frowny face next to it. He then laid back and placed the gun at his chest, the cold metal pressed against his skin, causing him to shiver.
((REALLY?! AGAIN?! NOW IRIS HAS TO GO SAVE HIM AGAIN?! SSEERRIIOOUUSSLLYY!)) 

dakup said:
jake dosen't even notice pyro aiming the fireballs at him as he sits cross legged infront of a patch of water irises.
"you really want to know*sighs* stupidity."
Layla sees that Pyro seemed to not have heard her. "Jake!" She yells and runs on front of him. "Pyro! Bad boy! Your mother is looking for you and worried sick! How dare you worry your mother like that! She is going to the nursery because she hurt her ankle. Now get your butt over there mister!" Pyro whines while turning smaller. "No. I don't want to hear it mister. Go take your crying to your mommy." Pyro sounds like he started to whine some more while bobbing away. "Jake? Are you okay?"

Iris puts her head back on James chest and sighs as well. "I am starting to hate guys... No offense." Iris feels a pang. "Oh, no way! Alex just shot himself again! Is he TRYING to kill me!"

(Teeheee. xD )

Alex had his eyes and lips closed, his gun placed on his stomach, a bullet hole through his chest, right over his heart.

jake doesn't hear layla speak out, he continues to focus on the un bloomed water iris's.

"huh, I don't understand why he keeps doing this, lets go get him." james brings her to alex's body. He puts down iris near the body. he sees the note and without iris looking smothers it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back