Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(That's good. That means I can go to sleep and nod have forty pages to wake up to -_- )

(I'm tired so I'm going to bed. I might wake up later and see if anyone wants to rp xD )

(yeah ill finish class.)

"alright class, we got a lot done, practice and remember, we have class next week, practice and we will have a test next week." with that the class ended.

dakup said:
(yeah ill finish class.)
"alright class, we got a lot done, practice and remember, we have class next week, practice and we will have a test next week." with that the class ended.
((Nothing happened...))

Layla walked out of the class and tried coming up to James. "James?"

Iris was really tired from the oh-so-long lesson ((lol?)). "Pyralis, you want to go for a walk?" Pyralis nodded and they slowly walked out of the class together. When she got outside the class she breathed hard trying not to think of Jake. The first one she ever felt connected to... She thought that he was probably in the nursery and probably unconscious. "Pyro be good okay? Just stay behind me and be nice." Iris walked to the nursery slowly hoping she could just see him and that he wont see her. She hugged herself and sighed.

jake stops meditating when he feels iris close. He opens his eyes and sees the glow from pyro. "Pyro I can see your glow come out, I want to talk to you."

having layla walking up to james, he turned around. "hey, so how are you, yesterday was crazy."

Iris hears Jake and pauses. He is talking to Pyro. Iris grabs Pyro in a hug to stop him from attacking Jake. "Be nice, for now." Iris, 10 feet away from Jake, stopped and looked at her feet. "I would of just gone but I know Pyro is mad at you and I dont want him hurt. Just- Just talk to him I guess."

Layla smiled at James. "Yeah... I was thinking, how about that date? Wana do it tonight or tomorrow in the mall? Or both?"

"go ahead let him loose, I don't think its worth it anymore. I mean hes most likely told you everything that happend, their is no way you can accept what I did, I wouldn't." jake said in a pathetic tone."

"I don't know, hows about we find out." james holds her hand and starts to walk with her.  
(just so you guys know, james split his tattoo into two, and both are on his forearms, heres a pic of them .http://theceleb.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Arm-Tattoos-For-Men1372.jpeg )

((James has ICE CRYSTALS on his arm? Random?))

Iris looks at Pyro and lets go of him. He stands in between them half way but doesnt do anything. "Well I did tell him to behave... Why'd you do it? Was I not good enough for you?" Her eyes start to get tiery but she refuses to cry or let him see/hear it. She holds it back and puts up her chin.

Layla took his hand and kissed his cheek. "Where do you want to go?" 

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
jj9095 Why are you scared of Ronkaime?
((??? Im not???)) ((dakup))

Last edited by a moderator:
"iris, I don't know why. I'm going to tell you a story, its about one of my best friend, his name was ben. He was also my cousin, I was spending a week with him and his family. He was also gay, he just broke up with his boyfriend, bastard texted him and broke up with him. It was the death anniversary yesterday." a tear starts to roll down his cheek." I was looking for you, I wanted to share the moment with you, and I bumped into her, and... I never got it passed there. Im sorry, I know you won't accept that, but I want you to know Im sorry."

"why not the lake, maybe head over to the cliff, look up at the stars, who knows lets just let the wind take us."

(I thought it looked cool.)

Iris looked at him confused. "What do you mean you never got it passed there? You mean you dont know what happened? You dont know what you did?" Pyro gets a little bigger ready to knock Jake in the head until he remembers.

Layla walks with Jake to the lake. When they get there they see all the dead grass that Iris made a couple days ago. Layla sees a patch of alive grass and walks him to it. She lays on the grass and looks up at the stars. "Whats your zodiac sign?"

"I went passed the point of no return. We flirted, things went from bad to worse with every sentence. oh I know what I did, the only thing i can ask is for forgiveness. I don't ask that you accept it, just I want you to know, I'm asking for it. When athena asked me to leave, I said something, I hoped you would think on it, did you?"

james lay next to her. "I don't know, never had the interest in that kind of stuff, why whats yours?"

Iris looked at him sadly not really wanting to hear this but knowing she must to be able to move on. "No, I don't remember hearing you say anything... What I remember is that you ran away from me..." Iris felt her tears coming back and wasn't sure if she could stop it this time. Pyralis came back to her chest and hugged her, giving her his warmth. "What exactly did you do Jake?" Saying his name hurt her and she made a mental note to not say it again for awhile. 
Layla looked up and saw her zodiac. She grabbed James's hand and made him point with it. She put her head super close to his and traced her zodiac in the sky. When she was done she put his hand down and held it in between them. "Libra, the scales."

"I did run away from you, after the point of no return. I can only say i'm sorry, I know their is no way you can and will accept this. After I saw pyro, I thought sh*t hes going to tell iris, I so I told anna to run, she ran to the lake, I ran to my room to get the trident, I then hid behind one of the trees, hoping that it would be only that little fire pyro. But as soon as I heard your voice, I thought she's going to kill me and anna, I needed to get her out of there. So I created a bubble, trying to keep her away from you. I know you will come close to kill her. So I left the lake, went up to you and got pinned by james. After we talked, athena told me the damage was done and that I should leave. I did, I went to a cave, there I saw some water irises, I thought of their beauty, I thought of you. I prayed to poseidon. He told me that he can't do anything, but told me to meditate. So I did, I then was picked up by poseidon, and brought here. Iris I made a mistake, I'm young, and stupid, know that I am sorry."

Iris looked at Jake carefully throughout the story seeing how his face would fall and look sad in certain points of the story and the hope in his eyes when he talked about the water Iris's. She took a couple steps forward to Jake being right on front of his face. She looked into both of his eyes one by one, and then leaned in to kiss him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back