Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(battle magic, get everyone to the training field.) james hearing the bell stops his search for layla and goes to the training field, next to the river.

Lunetta looked towards the school just before she fired her last arrow. She sprinted off towards the class, getting there just in time to be a few minutes earlier.

Loki smirked as the bell rang and leisurely made his way to class.

It's about Achilles heel! We are going on a field trip to the underworld, to the Styx river.it's a lesson on you're weaknesses. And what's going to happen is that you're going to defeat you're greatest weakness in order to get to the River Styx in order to earn Immortality xD Bree could explain it better.

Layla hears the bell ring and looks at Rae. "Im sorry you dont want to help then. Good luck." Layla walked out to class and stands next to Lune.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

poseidon enters trough the water. "good day class, sorry i'm late had a problem to deal with. Jake as some of you know will not be joining us for class today. Now just a statement, if you act out like monday, leave and do not come back, for I only teach god, and if you act out, then you are choosing not to be a god. Now welcome to battle magic. Here in this class, I will be teaching you battle magic. their are four types that we will be focusing on, offensive, defensive, general aid, and conjuring. to start I will show you a basic defense spell, now who here has heard of a defensive ward" james raises his hand." a defensive ward is a spell that crates a wall of magic, so to say, that protects the user from an offensive spell.""good job master james, now does anyone here know of a basic ward spell?"  
(im pretty sure its poseidon, I asked for friday.)

Kitty sat at the waters edge drawing in her sketch book Remembering she had a class today she Ran up to the training area. She catches up with ash. " Oh hey ash!" she says with a smiles on her face.

Ronkaime

... ((kitty we cannot go to the underworld. Only 4 gods are allowed in there and Hades will be PISSED if he finds others. Not to mention it can upset the balance of the underworld. This is why I told you to fell me your plans before you do anything))

(Poseidon took her class Tuesday and I thought Artemis had it Friday cause of that...? And it's based on the story of Achilles getting dipped in the river and earning his immortality but because he was dipped by someone holding his heel, that was his weakness. So the Gods learned that to earn their immortality, the godlings must face their weakness and emerge themselves in the river with no fear) 
(And I suggested they bring some of the river to the students)

Bree said:
(Poseidon took her class Tuesday and I thought Artemis had it Friday cause of that...? And it's based on the story of Achilles getting dipped in the river and earning his immortality but because he was dipped by someone holding his heel, that was his weakness. So the Gods learned that to earn their immortality, the godlings must face their weakness and emerge themselves in the river with no fear) 
(And I suggested they bring some of the river to the students)
Yea. like some of river comes up here?

(the training area is near a river, read what I po

dakup said:
poseidon enters trough the water. "good day class, sorry i'm late had a problem to deal with. Jake as some of you know will not be joining us for class today. Now just a statement, if you act out like monday, leave and do not come back, for I only teach god, and if you act out, then you are choosing not to be a god. Now welcome to battle magic. Here in this class, I will be teaching you battle magic. their are four types that we will be focusing on, offensive, defensive, general aid, and conjuring. to start I will show you a basic defense spell, now who here has heard of a defensive ward" james raises his hand." a defensive ward is a spell that crates a wall of magic, so to say, that protects the user from an offensive spell.""good job master james, now does anyone here know of a basic ward spell?"  
(im pretty sure its poseidon, I asked for friday.)
(the training area is near a river, read what I posted, he enters through the river.)

Damian woke up with a yawn he found slipped out of bed trying not to wake the boy beside him. He combed his hair and threw on a fresh pair of clothes. He slipped his shoes on and walked out the door he left the dorms and headed to the training area. He walked into the clearing and stood at the back of the class.

Vex arrived at class with the rest of the students after waking up, and raised his hand to Poseidon's question.

"I know of one," he said with his hand raised.

Iris makes it to class huffing and puffing. She was working on her garden again and the flowers that she destroyed figuring out Jake was cheating on her. The first thing she hears is Poseidon saying that Jake will not join them for class. She looks down and wonders why but decides that she doesnt wnt to ask.

((Poseidon took monday and I told dakup and kitty to talk in PM to decide who would take Friday. If you guys didnt then it is Poseidons day.))

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Kitty sat at the waters edge drawing in her sketch book Remembering she had a class today she Ran up to the training area. She catches up with ash. " Oh hey ash!" she says with a smiles on her face.
Ronkaime
'HEY kITTY" Ash smiledd

"ah this is good mr.vex, would you come up and show the class?"  
"but be ready for an attack, for demonstration purpose."

Damian looked down at his necklace. 'Do I even have defensive spells?' He mumbled. He looked back up at Poseidon and waited for Vex to show the magic.

while waiting for vex to join him in fornt of the class." now everyone has magic, in some form, whether it is from you gifted item, such as you staff, a trident, a lightning bolt or whatever you were given, or you have the ability to do this before. As a descendent of of hyonos young master damian, you were given a staff. This can aid you in putting people to sleep, or in general aid. Kitty you were given a trident, this will help you surf the seas, along with creating whirlpools for traveling ships going by. Now is miss adirana here?"  
"alright call up the ward now." poseidon conjured a fireball spell and shoot it at vex after he called the ward

Damian nodded at Poseidon's words and his hand inched up to his necklace and summoned the staff. 'Putting people to sleep is defense magic. I understand now.' he thought. His face soured at the mention of Adriana, he wanted nothing more then to put her in a coma for a year. 
(Hmm. Everyone is gone now o-o)

Vex remained focused as the fireball surged towards him. When it neared, he pulled out his pokerchip and flipped it into the air like a coin. When it came back down, it was in artifact-vase form. He pointed the mouth of the vase towards the fireball.

Calling upon the powers of Boreas, the Northern Wind, an intense blast of freezing wind blasted from the end of the vase and accumulated a wall of ice in front of Vex, which successfully blocked the fireball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back