Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Thats tomorrow! Tomorrow is the mall! Todsy is friday, poseidon or artemis as classes depending on what you guys decided.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Oh we didn't talk! But i'll be happy with doing a class. But i don't know what i could do that effect all of the gods or goddesses ))

((Okay fine x.x))

Layla was dragged by Alex back into thr forest. She looked at him a little afraid. "What are you doing?" He turned to her and kissed her. She felt her body melt compared to when James kissed her just a couple minutes ago. She sighed when he finished and looked at him curiously when he spoke. He went in for another kiss and Layla grabbed him as well and made the kiss go longer. When they separated she looked at Alex softly with eyes of a wife looking at her lover. He walked away and Laylas face drooped. She didnt know what to do or say but she never felt that passionate whenever James was around her. She looked back to see that he was gone and kept walking to where everyone else was. 'I have to do something sbout this. I thought I picked James because of what Rae said but... Theres my answer. Ill have to talk to Rae.' Layla went off to find Rae and thought he would probably be in his dorm room. She knocked on his door and remembered what happened last time she did and got nervous.

Last edited by a moderator:
james seeing alex drag her into the woods, decides to follow, but remain unseen. he see them kiss, then kiss again. enraged he goes to the cliff, this time instead of running and taring trees down, he decides to sit at the edge of the cliff. He looks up at the stars and begins to meditate. "oh fates why must you temp, why must you test this poor soul over and over. Why, must you break my heart, aphrodite, goddess of love. I call upon you, I ask why, why must you torture a soul like mine. Zeus, father, I beg of you give me guidance, I need this."

"Of course I am why would you ask t--" Rae comes out of the bathroom to see Layla "Why are you here?Get out" He snarls

The young man waltzed through the halls of the academy, a small limp in his leg as he

walked but it was barely noticeable unless you looked closely enough, and to be honest,

the lad did not seem bothered by it.

He stopped at a door to what looked to be an office,"Well..here goes.." He gave a couple

knocks to the door and waited.

Eros' heard the knock on the door and opened it "Oh Jaden How are you,I am Eros' god of sexual desire. So I take it that you already know the basics about your emotions correct?"

while meditating james, james starts to focus on the lightning bolt which is growing in a ball in between his plam's that he is focusing on. The ball begins to shine bright, almost like a star in the sky, the heat grows but james can stand it. it still begins to grow. james contains it by splitting it into two, both form tattoos on both of his forearms covering both. he opens his eyes a fire has risin up from somewhere. He jumps from the cliff landing with a thump, he stands from the kneeling postion he goes looking for layla.

Jaden nodded,"I'm good,sir, and it's nice to meet you. I do to some degree. My emotions..well, they kinda influence me, they're a part of me. They have the potential to do much good..but they also have the potential to blind me, to cloud my judgement as well."

(guys poseidon's class on battle magic is going to start soon, if you can go to the training area, behind the school infront of the forest.)

"Very Good" Eros' goes over to the closet and takes out a mirror "Look deep into the mirror and in it you should see your worst fear"

Jaden waltzed over and did as he was told, looking deep into the mirror and readied himself for whatever came his way.

(So, do you guys come up with it or do I? I'm good with either one)

Within the mirror, he saw..himself..all alone..in a blank space of nothingness, it gave him a

very..empty feeling,"I see..myself..but I'm all alone..there's nobody at all.." He frowned,"My

worst fear..being left all alone in the world.."

Layla looks at Rae and crosses her arms. "Rae I- I need your help." She uncrossed her arms and made sure to keep her distance from him. "I need love help. And you know you're the only one I can go to." Layla puts her foot up on his wall. " The reason I told Ash I couldnt do this Tuesday was because he dragged me and didnt give me a choice but to dance with him while I was still upset about him from walking away with me saying 'He wasnt good enough for me.' Thats when I came into this room last time and I asked for your help and you didnt. Not to mention because of your words Alex killed himself because I trusted that a god of love would know who loved me after you said only ONE did. So because you screwed up now. NOW you need to help me."

"I don't need to do anything I didn't screw like I said only ONE.of.them truly loves you but I never.told you which one it was,nor do I plan on telling you it would upset the balance" Rae returned to doing his hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back