Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(alright.)

"good use of a defensive artifact, now please sit back down. now what he did was use the tool that was given to him a few days ago, all of you were given one of them. Think of them as a amplifier, now that we have show that we will go on to offensive spells then break into pairs and practice the use of using defensive and ffensive spell, then after we will do a little group activity. Now the basic offensive spell is a fireball, I want you all to focus on your hand, like this." poseidon casts a fireball to appear in his hand."once the fireball appears I want you to concentrait on it, make it grow till its the size of an apple. After look at me."

Iris looked at him. A fireball huh. She opened her locket. "Pyro! I choose you!" Iris giggles at her own joke. "Pyro can you turn into a apple formed fire?" Pyro swirls in a circle and becomes a little bigger. "Who wants to be my partner!" She automatically turns to see Jake then turns around hoping he didnt see her.

Layla takes out her golden apple from her purse, she still hasnt transformed it into anything else not knowing what to do with it. Well you turned me into a peacock and a cow. I am sure I can transform YOU now. Layla focused on the golden apple. "Fireball!" The golden apple shines but does not change. "OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" Layla mumbles to herself how the golden apple has a mind of its own and doesnt want to turn into a fireball for her. Automatically the golden apple turns red and then flames go around it but does not hurt Layla. "Much better. Jeez."

((Dakup dont say exactly FIRE but say like each of you have your own kind of offensive power like a shield up for Athena or a water guard for Poseidons, etc. Not all Gods/Goddesses are going to be able to do the same powers))

dakup " Mr, Poseidon! um could i call Sea animals or sea creatures? such as sirens, mermaid narwhals!" She says hopefully.

"change of plans kids, don't use fire exactly, like what ves did, he used his artifact to crate wind that blew the fire out. poseidon kids you can control water, us that to your advantage. zeus kin, use lightning, use your powers to change the weather to your preferance."( guys I have to go,unexpected family emergency. I will post when I can.)

Kitty concentrates really hard and she puts out her both hands out is she were holding something with her both hands she closes her eyes and pictures a little fire ball. Her hands start to heat up and she opens her eyes to a small apple and it's continues to grow till it's the size of an average apple. she turns to iris " hiya, we haven't talked in a long time." she laughs " Who's this little guy?" she points to pryo. (( jj9095

huh, oh well uhm i guess? but how are we going to do the River Styx thing?

Ash easily creates a fireball concentrating the energy he recieved from the sun

Rae struggled however he concentrated and concentrated but to no avail instead a pink crystal orb came from his hand

"What is this?" He wondered

Damian looked at his palm and concentrated on the energy inside of him. He felt his palm warm and glow and a ball of white energy appeared on his palm. "Sleep magic." he grinned.

((I know, I am getting scared Ronkaime <.< Going to make my Norse Mythology RP in a couple days.))

Iris looks at Kat. "Oh Hi! This is Pyralis. He came from the torch that Eros gave me." 
((Guys pick a partner, we need to practice offensive and defensive spells)) 
((Aaaanndd I have to go watch Pacific Rim. Excuse me yall))

((pfff hypocrite. "You guys all practice and get the RP moving along while I be lazy and go watch a movie in a nice air-conditioned theater" xD ))

Alex walked quietly into class, he sat down on the right side of the room and listened quietly to what Poseidon had to say. He frowned when they all had to partner up and looked around the room quietly before slumping back in his chair

Jack jumped out of bed and stumbled to put on clothes, he dashed into class with messy hair, a shirt half tucked in half not, his pelt sticking out of his pants and shoes not tied. He made a crooked smile "Yeah, sorry 'bout being late.."

Last edited by a moderator:
(makes more sense now ^^) 
(I think this is the first time that this thread hasn't been overflowing with replies.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back