Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"lebra, balanced, they are the ones, who in danger, lead. When I look up at those bright lights I wonder, on some planet they must be doing the same thing. "  
jake kisses her back, but after a few seconds he grabs her by the arms. "iris what are you doing?"

"The same thing as what? Looking up at the stars and wondering whats out there? Maybe. If Greek mythology is real who knows what else is." She moves her hand up and down his arm softly.

"I'm saying goodbye." Iris takes a step back making his hands not touch her. His hands electrified her body and she saw the plants behind him bloom. She closed her eyes for a couple seconds and then opened them to look at him. "Athena told me to enjoy this while it could, and I have. I don't think I could be with you again and think that you might be thinking about another girl. And what if you saw anna more than just that once and got with her? You were my first... You were special... Different... So I thought. And unless you prove that again, I just cant trust you." Iris takes another step and a tear falls down her face.

jake puts his hand out and puts his hand under her dropped face."Iris, know that some way some how, I will regain you trust, some day, if its tomorrow or ten years from now, I will prove myself to you." jake begins singing [media]

[/media] "Iris, I will never forget you." jake jumps off the bed and goes to the door, and looks back."I'm sorry." with that jake leaves trying not to let her see a single tear run down his face. He goes to the cave and starts to meditate again, focusing on the iris's

Alex sighed watching Layla walk off with James. He was done. He went to find Rae and grabbed the boy by his shoulders. "Erase my feelings for Layla or I swear to god I'll beat the sh!t out of you." He stared at Rae with a hard gaze,

His jaw clenched.

Iris waits a while, her body shaking. She sees Pyro going after Jake and she shakes her head at him but cant get any words out. Her eyes start blurring up and she runs out the door to the forest. She runs in the forest going back and forth as fast as she can go with her tears covering her vision. A root trips her and she cries out in pain. She stays on the floor crying until she falls asleep.

[media]

[/media] 
((Well Iris is all alone but Layla is busy))

(( I like how everyone randomly came in at once asking to RP with each other lol xDDD))

Layla hears it and sighs. "Someone crying... Yeah..." She sighs again and gets up. "Dates done it seems. Lets go. Time to be a hero." Layla gives out her hand to James so they can go find whoever it is.

"the night is still young, we can just check on the person, who know maybe someone is there right now helping them,but hey, if not we can take them to the nursery." james gets up from laying on ground." so malady would you care for a stroll through the forest, with a handsome and straping young lad."

Sock said:
Alex sighed watching Layla walk off with James. He was done. He went to find Rae and grabbed the boy by his shoulders. "Erase my feelings for Layla or I swear to god I'll beat the sh!t out of you." He stared at Rae with a hard gaze,
His jaw clenched.
((Here you go Ronkaime and Sock))

Iris wakes up. Full of dirt and her face is wet. She feels her ankle having a small amount of pain and wishes her healing powers would work on herself. She thinks about Jake again and leans on the nearest tree and starts to get mad this time.

[media]

[/media]
"Why, I would love to my good sir." Layla puts her hand in between his arm like a 'Wizard of Oz' deal ((I should really figure out whats that called)) and feels his muscles happily. They start going into the forest and she hears a howl and a growl. "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my!" She stops talking and listens carefully when she hears someone sniffling and crying again. "Hello?"

Iris hears Layla and tries to get up since she didn't feel like dealing with people but she almost screamed in pain realizing her ankle was hurt pretty bad. She had no choice. "Over here! Its Iris! My ankle seems to be hurt but I cant use my own healing powers on me and I dont have healing powder!"

"Don't be a smartass with me pretty boy. Just do it." Alex's gaze was hard and he seriously looked like he was going to murder Rae if he didn't do what Alex wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back