Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"We'll." jack shifted "A guy punched me. And I fell over. I doń remember who the guy is but I do remover what he looked like." Jack then described James.(I don't know what James looks like.) he watched as James walked in and he muttered a quiet "that guy."

Sock said:
"We'll." jack shifted "A guy punched me. And I fell over. I doń remember who the guy is but I do remover what he looked like." Jack then described James.(I don't know what James looks like.) he watched as James walked in and he muttered a quiet "that guy."
(he looks like adam lavine, yet a little younger.)

Damian stood up from his chair and walked over to James "Can we see you over here for a second?" he said in an almost sickly sweet voice. He grit his teeth and walked back over to Jack.

"why should I, I don't owe you anything. looks like your boyfriend had a little fall." he said as he stood up and got in his face. "I'll go, but you try anything, and say goodbye to jack. you understand?" he walks over to jacks room.

as james enters the room he starts laughing."he looks like you had a nice sleep, how did you sleep?"

(OKay ^^) Loki grinned to himself and took out his flute and started beat boxing with it. He loved this flute already, it was perfect for all types of music! Now he just needed people to test it out on....And maybe someone to help him with his prank for the dance.

Nico walked around the courtyard of the school bored. "I haven't seen Adri since Eros class. I wonder if she's okay." He wandered and stopped when he heard music. He followed the sound and found a guy playing the flute. He raised a eyebrow and walked up to him "Nice music."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back