Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Ronkaime said:
(Wth is going on?)
((Alex killed himself again last night. Jack saved him with Hades's help and Alex is back alive. James punched Jack cuz of something he said and Jack was in the hospital and Iris is in the hospital as well since she fell on her ankle and it really hurts. James and Damian were getting in a fight in the nursery and... yeah))

(7.pm eastern time I think.)

"when your passionate about someone you fight for them. He was bad mouthing me and layla, and he had no right to even speak about us. But don't worry about thats he's gone. so hows your ankle?" james said wondering if she was good enough to go to the mall.

(Since the boys are pretty much clueless about clothes Rae shall lead the way or you can have your date pick out your clothes)

(Rae picking it out sounds good, I don't think Damian's date will make it to the mall.)

Jack frowned, he did start to remember Damian, but that was it and it scared him. He felt his lower lip quivering and he tensed.

Damian reached forward and stroked Jack's cheek. "Do you want me to get you something to drink." He smiled sweetly.

Jack shook his head and reached up to grab onto Damian's hand, a couple of tears streaking his bruised face.

Damian moved to sit next to Jack and held him close. "I know you don't remember me all that well, but I promise I'll find a way to get your memories back."

Damian smiled and stroked Jack's hair softly "That is good. I was starting to get afraid."

Jack curled his arms around Damian, tears sliding down his cheeks and bleeding into Damian's shirt.

(They think they are jerks)

Damian tightened his hold on Jack and nuzzled into the top of his head softly. "Shh." he soothed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back