Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Kyle "I guess I going to call you Cheese. But Spear of Athena Strike!" Athena's spear completly forms and sends a flash of light revealing the furies. Kyle then starts concentrating"The spear needs to charge! By some time!"

"and damian grab a stick, to beat it to death. for the only way to kill a furie is to kill it with wood."

Adriana held onto the handle of her bat with one hand and had the tip of it rest in her other. "So we gotta fight our way outta here?"she said,"Let's get to it, then."

Julie fell on her butt with an oomph! She stayed on the floor, returning to her fetal position. "They're gone, they're gone,"she repeated to herself.

jj9095 said:
The ball of fire, Pyro, started moving around everyone like he was scared. "Oh screw it." Iris opened her eyes. "Whats wrong Pyro?" Iris feels the ground shaking. "STOP! I AM PERSEPHONE!" The ground stops shaking for awhile. She sees a horrified looking girl walk up to her. She touches Iris's hair, the girls hair hissed at her, and ran off into the woods again. Iris had her mouth open, her bodys shaking, she fell to the floor. "Okay so NEVER again."
(little girl with snake hair)

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
kitty looks at layla. " uhm hi layla?" sh pauses." hey ash! What's you're fear, if you don't mind me asking?" she say and rocking on her heels, back and forth.
"The dark" he says flatly

"Don't tell me what to do." He hissed and his staff appeared in his hand. He hit the Fury with the part with Opium poppies and it fell asleep and turned into smoke.

(first slip up today, mybad.)

sounds like its over, everyone were going to move out, everyone we move as a unit, comunicate , you see one you yell it out. we move on three, alright. 1..2..3.. go."

Kyle flips the spear and hitsa fury in the head turning it into complete ashes"Gee....why am I always forced to do this?" Kyle holds up Athena's shield.

Adriana hit the nearest fury, seeing it as its normal self for she was no longer frightened. She followed the group when James gave the go.

Julie heard footstep and looked up. Everyone was running away. She scrambled to pick herself up, sloppily running as she tried to keep pace with the group.

Damian wasn't happy with the fact that he was being ordered around by James. But if he wanted him and Jack to get out alive he would listen to the brat. He sighed and followed after the future Zeus.

"kyle dont start a fire. we need to work together for this." the group starts to move slowly."Iris don't worry about jake he can take care of himself, he still has his trident, and is out of danger do you hear me."

"oh some can go invisible if you guys didn't know and The spear can turn them into ash. They are always where you least expect them like this one was." Kyle puts a sucker in his mouth

"guys keep talking, thats the only way know the man to the back is alive, we are only as strong as our weakest link."

Damian shook his head "There are only three furries, we killed them all already. All we need to do is worry about the dammed gorgons, there are three of those too."

"good keep talking, think about the happiest memory from a few days ago, when you looked into the mirror, keep moving and were still alive." the group is getting close to the exit of the forest. where athena and poseidon are waiting."oh, there they are, so close, once they get out of the forest they are scott free, and the beasts will go back to their cages." 
"halt, iris, I give you my word, I will go back into the forest and personally find him myself, but your no good to him dead, lets keep moving."

"Hmm this is odd.....but I can see them...but then again I can see the whole forest.." Kyle mumbles repeatedly

Damian can see the light of the exit nearby. He looked and saw the God of the Ocean and the Goddess of Wisdom ahead. "I can see the Exit!" he called.

Ronkaime said:
"The dark" he says flatly
She takes his hand. " It's okay i'll face it with you. Athena says that is you hold hands or touch then you get to face the fear with them."

"good, but were not out of the woods yet. once we pass the last tree count your blessings."

Ash began to sing

"I'm a survivor I'm not goin' give up I'm not goin' stop Imma work harder"

Rae Joined in "I'm a survivor I'm gonna make it I will survive keep on surviving"

( xD thought the song fit)[media]

[/media]

Vex remained careful, following the rest of the group towards the exit and covering their rear in case more monsters of lore showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back