Godling Academy (Actual RP)

((RANDOM AWESOME EVENT: Guys I just talked to my Norse mythology lover of a best friend (I am the greek mythology lover as you can tell)) and told her that a lot of people have been wanting to do a NORSE mythology RP and I asked her if she can monitor and make sure all the information is right, etc. and she says absolutely =). Do you guys want me to make it AFTER this one is done or when??? ))

(savage, have adir follow damien and whats his face I will have james save, julie.)

"Kid your doing good, keep it up I will be back we have only a few left." james leaves looking for julie, he finds her being tackled by a furie maqurading as something. he takes his spear and stabs it through the stomach with the wooden part of the spear. he picks up juile."come with me if you want to live." he goes back to the group, roll call who's here, Iris, layla, kid(kyle), adri, jack, damien, kitty. anyone im leaving out?"

"WHERE THE HECK DID RAE GO?!" Iris screamed at James with her eyes still closed. "And can I open my darn eyes?! Where are the furies?!"

Layla is looking at Kitty with a face. She randomly turns into a cow. SERIOUSLY?!

Athena crosses her arms and looks at the forest seeing a furrie pass by a tree. "Who do you think told me to let them out early?"

(I had a Idea, why don't after this over we have a like a continuation, where we rp our charas as Gods?)

Julie felt herself being picked up. Believing it was one of her attackers, she struggled,"Let go of me! Let go!" She beat her fist on the guys chest. Her other hand held the scissors.

Kyle looks sourly at james"Stop calling me kid seriously no wonder why I hate teamwork" Kyle suddenly senses the furries and head jerks to the left"Ummm guys they are coming from the left hand side...."

(This is getting really heard to follow...so just pretend Lune and Loki are with the group and are following along, I'll rp when I can cause right now I have dishes -.-")

"no, hes going insane, they'ren't ready for this yet." poseidon connect to all the students minds."children follow james he can get you out of here."

"you wanna live lady, then stop hitting me, unless you want me to leave you to the furies." with that he drops her off at the group. " is their anyone else were forgetting."

The ball of fire, Pyro, started moving around everyone like he was scared. "Oh screw it." Iris opened her eyes. "Whats wrong Pyro?" Iris feels the ground shaking. "STOP! I AM PERSEPHONE!" The ground stops shaking for awhile. She sees a horrified looking girl walk up to her. She touches Iris's hair, the girls hair hissed at her, and ran off into the woods again. Iris had her mouth open, her bodys shaking, she fell to the floor. "Okay so NEVER again."

Damian shook his head. "I think that is everyone." he said and looked at Adriana he was trying not to snap at her like usual. This wasn't the time for that though.

Kyle stops and looks to the left. "I was right... I can smell them ...." Kyle gets into a fighting stance. "Guys you better get her quick they are coming fast!!"

" fine you don't like the name kid then hows about idiot, use the wooden end of the spear thats the only thing that can kill these things." james stabs one through the stomach." everyone, these things are furies, hitmen for zeus basically, we need to get out of here. form a phalanx, grab a piece of wood, iris open your eyes, and above all don't touch each other, then you see the fears of the one you just touched. is that understood."

Iris looked at Kyle. "They're not going to hurt us. They are here to just scare us to death from leaving. I feel it."

kitty looks at layla. " uhm hi layla?" sh pauses." hey ash! What's you're fear, if you don't mind me asking?" she say and rocking on her heels, back and forth.

"Moooo!" Layla walks up to James a little funny for she has never had four legs before. "James any idea how to turn myself from COW to HUMAN?!"

Damian put a bored look on his face and puffed air out. "You are assuming we all have spears like you, oh great Zeus heir." He deadpanned.

james hears the hissing."no, everyone close your eyes now. its medusa, what ever you do don't look at her in the eyes, she will turn you to stone if you do. kid give me your shield, I will lead us out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back