Godling Academy (Actual RP)

kitty starts to walk, trying to find her friends. All of a sudden the trees are gone there not birds in the sky. She's running, Running from a man with no face and black eye sockets. She starts screaming at the top of her lungs, But nobody can hear her or see her." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she yells. And the man closes in on her she stops catches her breath. " H-Helppp!" She yells. still no one can hear her. the man is now face to face she sees it is her father. trying not to panic she thinks happy thoughts. " happy.. though happy thoughts." she thinks of the time she first saw ash. she smiles slightly. She thinks about her and her mom.She smiles even more. She thinks about how ash worries about her. she muster up a enough courages and says." YOU don't scare me.." she say one last time and she opens her eye her fist balled." Oh thank goddess."

Kyle sees james after he grabed him. "oh..hello... I am guessing you saw me and I didnt see you because my fear was being alone in the end of the world..but James your right! I smell a gorgon and some furies" kyle fixes Athena's shield

Damian blinked and gripped Jack's hand tightly. "Guys do you hear someone saying there are butt ugly nasties in the woods?" he said and let go of the rope and walked to Lune "Something tells me we should find the source of the voice."

kitty starts to shake then relaxes. " Ya, I'm alright, Have you guys faced you're fears, i only have maybe 2 or three which i'm lucky." she smiles and wraps her arms around Luna then she looks to ash." uh hey ash."

Bree Ronkaime

((Dakup I give you props. I was going to bring up the furies when everyone is together but you figured it out first xD ))

"athena they are not ready for this call them back, give them one more week, they need to train more."

"kid(kyle)protect her, anything happens to her, you won't have to worry about the furies in the forest, I will deal with you. I am going to get other people, stay here, do you understand." with that james leaves he goes to help kitty, seeing her not needing help." kitty take you trident out, go to the group, Iris is there, and some kid, as a decendent of poseidon lead by example, help them, Im going to help the others and find layla,can you do that?"

Kyle looks at James"Uh anyways where did you even come from? And we should tell my mom-Athena I mean that their are creatures dangerous ones at that in here unless that is your fear" kyle smirks and fixes the shield again.

( I know my mythology, to that point, plus google kind of helped, and when you posted the shadow of emily, I was like only one thing can really do that. a furrie.)

"Why do I have to babysit..." Kyle puts the shield out to protect kitty and guards her"i always get the icky jobs.."

Damian narrowed his eyes and turned away from the group. He walked away keeping ahold of Jack's hand. He turned around a tree and nearly ran into James.

james connects to his mind."kid who do you think ordered them out here, now I need to help others, there will be a group of three coming defend them." james rushes through the forest seeing a peacock, layla, I need to pick her up. james rushes and grabs layla up in his hands and rushes back to the group. "layla stay here, I can protect you, but you need to stay here." james rushes away looking for his lighting bolt/ spear finding it lodged in a tree he rips it out, and rushes back to the group.

Layla sees Kitty and feels herself growing mad. Still not being able to transform human again she starts pecking at Kitty insanely. 
Layla feels someone pick her up. She SQUAKS and pecks at the person. She is put down and said something but all she knows is the raging anger and jeolousy inside of her.

Kyle looks at his free hand"Wait I can claim my birthright to my mother's Spear and summon it here....but I need to concentrate"

Kyle focuses on his empty hand and a glimmer of light shrouds it. And the firm of a spear slowly develops.

Adriana sung aloud to herself. She had the faint idea of having to exit the forest, but she was just wandering aimlessly. She bumped into someone. "I'm sor-" It was Damien, and Jack. This seemed to be the cause of a chain reaction because in front of Damien was a guy - James, was it? "Well lookie here."

The figures were relentless, continuing to attack. "Please stop!"Julie cried out,"Someone help me!"

"fine but if one of them dies, Im going to go to zeus, and have you taken out of power for reasons of insanity."

almost running into damien." you two follow me, I will take you to a group, stay we need only two more then we can get out of here." james goes back to the group and drops the others at the group." good work kid, just wait for a few more minutes then we can get out, alright."

Damian catches sight of Adriana and gave a snort of disgust and follows after James. When he was with the group (Kitty, Iris, Rae and Kyle) he looked at Kyle and tilts his head "I don't think I've seen you around."

Kyle rubes his own head" Why does he keep calling me Kid? Gee wiz man.." Kyle looks at the forming spear and its shape starts to emerge.

"i could have got..out myself...man I hate teamwork""

Adriana followed along, her sights on Jack. That other Jack must have been an illusion, but this one had to be the real thing. But if she could take on fake Jack, she should certainly be able to make this one pay for what he did to her. Maybe Damien too, if she had the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back