Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Damian gripped his face "Ow man, that isn't cool." He said with narrowed eyes. He opened his eyes and saw Vex "Um, I guess it's okay." he said and shot a dummy behind Vex making it fall out of the tree asleep.

Athena looks at James. "I did not. I need you to find Iris. Help her in her fear in less than an hour. Then find Layla. She will need you later as well. Good luck."

((*stifles laughter* BAHAHAHAHA I'm sorry I just thought the VASE COMBO thing was so damn hilarious xDDDDDD))

Vex crossed his arms. "Sounds like as good a plan as any."

((I actually would like EVERYONE to find each other slowly and work asa huge team to get out of the forest =)))

"Good." Lunetta smiled and turned her bow into a silver rope. "Now, each of you hold on to this and don't let go. We have no idea what this forest will throw our way." She tied the end of the rope to a beltloop and waited for everyone to grab hold. "Now, look for any signs of human life. Footprints, broken twigs that could only be broken by humans, voices, and even scents."

She smiles." Oh thank goodness i have no idea what i'm doing here." She stand still waiting for her friend to come and find her.

Damian grabbed onto the rope not letting go of Jack's hand, he was taking Athena's threat seriously. Jack grabbed the rope as well gripping it tightly.

james nods."oh and athena, just a note, the way you spoke to jake, you killed him, don't ask how I know, and trust me I don't trust him that much, but as a guy who was in a relationship, the way you spoke to him, you almost ripped his heart out." with that james left,"I need to find iris, now if I were her, and I was emotionally hurt, I would be somewhere, that a good memorie lays, now I know that jake and her did it in the nursery, but they were in the garden when jake was knocked out cold, thats most likely the best bet. their are also plants there, and she is a plant nut, so most likely I will check there first." james leaves the training area, and heads to the garden, in the hopes of finding Iris.

jj9095 said:
((I actually would like EVERYONE to find each other slowly and work asa huge team to get out of the forest =)))
((so im just gunna pretend rae has beeen in the forest already))

((They a

dakup said:
james nods."oh and athena, just a note, the way you spoke to jake, you killed him, don't ask how I know, and trust me I don't trust him that much, but as a guy who was in a relationship, the way you spoke to him, you almost ripped his heart out." with that james left,"I need to find iris, now if I were her, and I was emotionally hurt, I would be somewhere, that a good memorie lays, now I know that jake and her did it in the nursery, but they were in the garden when jake was knocked out cold, thats most likely the best bet. their are also plants there, and she is a plant nut, so most likely I will check there first." james leaves the training area, and heads to the garden, in the hopes of finding Iris.
((Iris is in the training area forest <.<)) 

Ronkaime said:
((so im just gunna pretend rae has beeen in the forest already))
((I called him in <.< >.> Ill do it again))

Athena looks at Rae and everyone else left. "You all may go one by one. I will meet you guys on the other side."

on his way walking back to the garden james sees iris."Iris. IRIS. I need to talk to you. is everything alright?"

Lunetta started walking slowly, careful not to make a sound. She felt the others behind her and kept glancing back to make sure they were still there. The fifth time she did this when she turned to the front she was met with a crowd of people. Panic settled in but weak enough to where she could ignore it as she stopped. It was then the strangers approached her. Hands reached out, pinching or poking her and she felt people hug her and invade her space. Her breath came in short rasps as her heart hammered. "Get off! Don't touch me! I can't breath!" And she couldn't, she was hyperventilating. (The others can't see the people cause this is one of her fears)

Rae cautiously walks into the forest he takes off his ring and the wreath appears on his head "Seriously I'm screwed" rae stopped he felt the beat of a broken heart "Now who could that be?" He followed the sound and stumbled upon Iris"Iris your heart is broken?"

Kyle comes staggering in. "sorry I got lost on the way here..sorry Athena" kyle nerviously shakes but trys to stand tall.

Ronkaime said:
Rae cautiously walks into the forest he takes off his ring and the wreath appears on his head "Seriously I'm screwed" rae stopped he felt the beat of a broken heart "Now who could that be?" He followed the sound and stumbled upon Iris"Iris your heart is broken?"
Iris hears Rae. "What? No its not?" Iris looks at him in a daze. "I was just told that Jake is not for me." Her ball of fire goes up to Rae and jumps around him. He then goes on Raes back, not burning him, and pushes him to Iris whining. He goes around Iris and shakes side to side saying "no no no" with his motions.

((Iris doesnt remember what happened between her and Jake and Anna, wana help her out to remember?))

((dakup Iris is INSIDE the forest!))

Adriana continued on, swinging the golden rubber chicken like a baton. She came across a few more mannequins and successfully defeated them. They weren't exactly hard to battle, seeing as they didn't move.

But this one did.

A figure stepped into Adriana's view, and the sight of it caused her to cry out in fear. It was Jack. "What do you want?"she whispered, her body trembling in fear as she took a couple steps back. He didn't say anything, only taking a few steps forward. "I haven't bothered you or Damien!"she cried, pleading,"So you don't have a reason to hurt me." Jack took a few more steps forward. "Stay back!"Adriana sobbed, holding the chicken in a batting position. She noticed the artifact was vibrating rapidly, as if to catch her attention.

Jack leaped forward. The artifact changed shape in her hands. Adriana swung.

Jack fell to the floor as the golden baseball bat hit the side of his head. Adriana breathed in quick short breath, tears falling down her cheeks. Then with a cry, she began to bash Jack's skull in.

- -

Julie continued to shield herself from her attackers. They pushed her around as they spoke. They would get bored. They would get bored and leave to wherever they came from. Then she could go home, where it was safe.

james sees rae talking with iris he goes over to them, "I'm sorry but I need to barrow her for a second." james pulls her aside.

Shiku said:
Kyle comes staggering in. "sorry I got lost on the way here..sorry Athena" kyle nerviously shakes but trys to stand tall.
Athena looks at her kin. "Kyle. I picked you for a reason. Show me what that reason is today. Go into the forest, you are the last one in. You must target as many scarecrows or plastic models as you can. Work with others and watch it for your greatest fears will turn alive." Athena looks at her shield and gives it to her. "Here. This will help you realize your potential and help you with your powers. Now go." ((Shiku if you want to talk to anyone besides in the RP characters write in ((here)) and please look up Athenas shield and Athenas powers.))

Damian looked as Lune struggled and he sighed "She must be facing her fears." He said his eyes filled with worry. He himself has blocked out any sort of fear so he wont be attacked by illusions.

dakup said:
james sees rae talking with iris he goes over to them, "I'm sorry but I need to barrow her for a second." james pulls her aside.
Iris looks at James and Rae confused. "Guys. What is gong on?" James pushes her aside. "What James? What is happening to me?... Wheres my mommy?" Iris looks behind her and sees Persephone floating in the air and shaking her head no. "Persephone? Wheres my mom?" She looks at Persephone. "Persephone?!" "She is gone." Iris looks at her with her eyes blurring her vision. "YOU PROMISED! YOU PROMISED!" 
Layla walks into the forest. She holds her golden apple. Man I wish I can move around easier, like a bird... Layla turns into a peacock. She looks down. "SQWAUCK!" She looks behind her and sees her woman tail. Layls looks on front of her and starts running in the woods. "squack squack SQUACK!" HOW DO I CHANGE BACK?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back