Godling Academy (Actual RP)

((btw, savagePEST, what the hell is up with your signature gif thing? the guy's face is freaking me out QnQ make him go away DX))

(he left anna in a bubble and controls if it rises or falls. so it rises, he can leave.)

Lune whirled around, arrow aimed straight for ash's heart. "...Oh, Ash I'm sorry!" She quickly puts it down and grinned. "Glad to find someone finally."

(No, I don't know what your plan is dakup. Ugh, f*ck nevermind.)

Jack walked quietly into the woods, his trembling hand clenched on Damians.

Ash was also aimed at Lunes head when he saw the arrow "Oh yeah he puts down the bow I guess it makes sense we both did that technically we are twins" he chuckled

Damian held onto Jack's hand tightly. He wasn't going to lose Jack not now, not ever. He used his free hand and took his necklace charm off and turned it into his staff, humming with sleep magic.

Athena looked at Layla. "You have the powers to do this. The golden apple WILL help you. Go."

Layla nodded, put up her chin and walked in with no fear. If I can handle guy problems I can handle this. Peace of cake.

Can i just pretend um that i'm with you Bree? and where facing our fears?

Lunetta laughed as well, "Yeah, seems logical. So, face your fear yet?" She asked while starting to walk. She kept an eye on him to make sure she didn't lose him until he started following her. It wasn't the person she was looking for, but having her twin here she'd be out of the woods in no time. 
(ArtisticKwittyKat234 you can bump into Lune and Ash in the woods if ya want)

Athena looks at Iris. "Iris go ahead."

((Who else am I missing? Skyler? Anna? Is Sable still a character? Vex already walked in.))

Iris sees Kat goes in. She opens her locket and her ball of fire twirls around her. She walks slowly into the forest ready. "Pyro, protect me if needed. We can do this."

jake pulling out the trident makes it normal size."fine Ill go, but iris ask rae, he will give you where my heart really belongs. He will say with you." with that jake makes his leave he goes down into the forest, he finds an abandoned cave, sits down and meditates." oh great poseidon, hear my prayer and come to me, I ask for guidance." with that poseidon appears. "my child, what is it you need guidance for. you have screwed yourself over, you talked to anna, it is not her falt for your stupidity. I can not help mend a broke heart. I can not guide you through all your challenges. this one you must take alone. You can win her back, but be warned my child, it is a rock path, that is filled with tests that only the true and pure of heart may pass, and those with a true cause can make it through." poseidon fades." my child you can do this, meditate for a few days and a way will come to you." poseidon fades fully. jake looks out to the cave, and sees water iris's, but they are not in bloom. " I shall wait in here till they bloom, then give them to iris maybe then she will take me back."

Kitty looks to Athena." thank you, May i ask a question? what exactly are we doing here?"

jake begins to meditate, crosses both his legs,places the trident right in front of him on its side, and begins to meditate and concentrait on what he did wrong.

Bree said:
Lunetta laughed as well, "Yeah, seems logical. So, face your fear yet?" She asked while starting to walk. She kept an eye on him to make sure she didn't lose him until he started following her. It wasn't the person she was looking for, but having her twin here she'd be out of the woods in no time. 
(ArtisticKwittyKat234 you can bump into Lune and Ash in the woods if ya want)
(Ronkaime not sure if you saw or not)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back