• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

German Girl x Jewish Boy (Holocaust Roleplay)

Avi simply smiled at her, laughing softly as he closed his eyes and leaned her forehead against her own. "We may as well have done it again until we had to stop." He joked as he finally pulled his hands away from her and opened his eyes again. "I told you, you're perfect."

she smirked softly before hearing a knock at the front door. "Well that will be the soldier..." she said as she stood up sighing "wish me luck"

// can you play Emmett? Just a sexiest pig

Avi stood quickly, grabbing her hand to quickly kiss her cheek and sneak one last peck on her lips. "Two more for luck." He whispered, flashing her a small smile before letting her go and turning to head back into his own little corner of the basement.

Emmet was stood in the doorway as Emeric let him in, a clearly fake smile playing on his lips. It was probably expected that he had pearly white teeth and some handsome, perfect smile, but instead they slightly yellow and a few were crooked in the bottom row. "Good morning, the both of you. It's wonderful to see you all today." He said with little emotion in his voice as he looked over at Emmeline, eyes roaming her body as he licked his lips. "Hey there, doll." He nodded his head, a bag in his hand that he held out for her. "Brought some chocolates from my mother."

emmeline's face went red as Emmett began speaking. "Hello" she squeaked, he was old... Emmeline felt disgusting as Emmett's eyes roamed her body. She gently took the bag "oh. How kind" she murmured softly before looking at Emmett.

Emmet shook his head as she took the bag from him, taking off his coat and hanging it up near the door before making his way into the living room to take a seat despite not being asked to sit. "Emeric, when you told me she was a beautiful young woman, I didn't think it was so true. But look at her, she's just fine. I'm sure she can cook well, too. Children would look good." He boasted with a smirk as he looked at Emmeline carefully.

Emmet waved her off, leaning back in the seat and folding his hands in his lap. "Sit anywhere you like dear, this seat's still open, but it won't be soft at all." He commented smoothly, winking at her as he moved his hands and gestured towards his lap.

Emmeline put the pillow down in the lounge chair sitting there instead of his lap.

"You two make an excellent pair I must say" Emeric commented. Emmeline gulped softly crossing her arms. 

Emmet snarled as she sat somewhere else, shaking his head as he looked towards Emeric. "Yes, and she would be much better to have as a wife if she listened." He said bitterly as he threw a glare towards the young girl.

Emmeline gulped softly as she glared at her father. "I will leave you too. I need to go to the bar for a business meeting" Emeric said happily standing up and walking out the door. Emmeline's heart sunk... now Emmett could do anything and no one would stop him. She kept her head down. 

Emmet nodded his head, looking over at Emmeline with a smirk. "You're how old again, doll face?" He grinned, standing up and moving towards the bag of chocolate she had put away so that he could begin to eat some of it himself. Avi, though, had crawled up the stairs to peer through a crack in the basement door at the two curiously.

"S-sixteen" she squeaked nervously watching him as she kept her head down "you're 23..." she murmured quietly. Emmeline just wanted to run away and cry, she felt so sick... light headed. 

"Sixteen?" He scoffed, turning to face her after swallowing the bit of chocolate in his mouth. "Too young for my children, note me uninterested." He snorted as he walked towards her and kneeled down. "But if we married, you'd be ready at any time I was ready to get you pregnant. More times to practice." He smirked.

"I'd rather not marry you, you're an utter pig" Emmeline scoffed, as she stood up "This was a mistake" she said picking up the bag pushing it into his chest "You should just go home" she growled angrily.

Emmet glowered down at her, quickly grabbing the collar of her dress and stuffing the bag into her bra. "You needed it, you're running low in the chest area." He snapped as he shoved her down and turned to march out of the house and grab his things again.

Emmeline yelped "I'm only sixteen! I'm still developing!" she yelled angrily as she took the bag from her bra throwing it hard at his back.

"Try that again, you little bitch!" Emmet growled, turning around and stomping over to her angrily, hands grabbing hold of her waist as he pulled her up and into a chair before kneeling in front of her. "Maybe I can help you learn what it means to really be a woman." He snapped, grabbing hold of the hem of her dress.

Emmet growled, using his hands to grab at her ankles and hold them down. A creak was heard behind him that he paid no attention to, and Avi appeared in the hall, watching the two closely with knitted brows.

Avi huffed as he looked around before picking up a random boot and throwing it as quickly as he could at the man, though it missed and landed farther away from him than necessary. Meaning he had to run back to his space in the basement as Emmet turned around, leaving Emmeline to search the area. "What was that?"

Emmaline quickly stood as the object was thrown "Probably the ghost, they say this place is haunted" she said quickly, she knew it was Avi... She was thankful it was Avi. She keep herself against the wall away from Emmett. She was terrified, although not knowing what he would have done to her if Avi hadn't stepped it. Emmaline looked at Emmett silent but terrified.

Emmet frowned, shaking his head. "You're not worth my time. You'd be boring in bed anyways, I can find someone more experienced and willing to have my children." He scoffed, shaking his head as he snatched up his coat and went towards the door, slamming it shut behind him. But the odds were he'd be back soon enough.

Emmaline sighed with relief sliding down the wall, she then stood up dusting herself off and wiping her eyes. She took a deep breath "Breathe...just breathe" she whispered to herself.

"Emmeline?" Avi called out as he came back upstairs, frowning as he poked his head from the entrance and glanced around the house worriedly. He was unsure of whst to do, knowing if Emmett was still around he would definitely be dead. An SS Soldier finding a strange boy coming from their basement? That's automatically going to get them all in trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back