• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

German Girl x Jewish Boy (Holocaust Roleplay)

"I guess" she said quietly as she fiddled with her own hands nervously looking down. "He cares. He just has a weird way of showing it. Ever since mama left him it's been like that. He doesn't know how to portray his emotions. He gets angry and doesn't particularly know how to deal with emotions" she told him. 

He nodded his head in understanding, pursing his lips as he took a small step away from her and bounced on the heels of  his feet again. "What about you, though? How do you feel about me?" He asked quietly, raising a brow slightly as he chewed on his bottom lip gently and grinded it between his teeth.

"well... I like you. I find you good to look at. Id need to get to know you a bit better to actually have a clear opinion of you.. I only know 'charles'" she told him as she stood up sheepishly smiling up at him.

He nodded his head, kissing her cheek quickly before turning around to sit down. "You're good to look at as well, I think it blinded the fact earlier that you supported Hitler and I'm a lowlife jew." He shrugged, sitting on the blankets.

"You're not a lowlife." She told him harshly as she sat near him "you are Jewish. Nothing more, nothing less" she said quietly.

"You've heard stories about Jews sneaking into basements, raping your women, and being a disgusting threat to everyone. You supported the idea that Hitler put down your throats." He stated bluntly.

Emmeline's eyes widened slightly at his comment "I-" she hesitated for a moment before standing up. "I should get to bed" she murmured before rushing upstairs. 

He frowned as she walked away, clearing his throat as he glanced down at his lap. Though he was sure he'd said the wrong thing, making him stand and rush up the stairs after her. "Emmeline, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that, I wasn't trying to hurt your feeling or insult you." He apologized quickly.

Emmeline ignored his words closing the door behind her and going upstairs to her bedroom lying in bed letting sleep wash over her. For another day

Avi sighed heavily, shaking his head from the bottom of the stairs as he turned away and went back to the basement to lay down.

........ next day.......

the morning began with Emeric telling Emmeline about the arranged marriage and that she would be meeting him today. This caused a yelling and screaming fit of rage from Emmeline. 

Avi had been sleeping rather peacefully in the basement when he heard yelling, jolting awake and rushing upstairs. "Emmeline?" He called out, eyes wide but face tired and still out of it as he stumbled from the basement and rubbed at his face. "What's happening? Are you okay?" He asked suddenly, blinking as he adjusted to the sudden light with a frown. He'd assumed something had happened to her, only to realize he walked into a conversation, or argument, with her father.

"an SS soldier! Are you kidding me! I'm too young to get married! I don't even like him! He's too old!" She screamed barely noticing Avi enter the room. 

"if you marry for love whato happened with your mother and I occurs! You are marrying this man to make the next generation. 3 kids and that's it. That's your job" Emeric explained. "I could do that with any other man!" She screamed. 

Avi frowned slightly, stepping back into the hallway as he looked away from the two. Instead of jumping in, he went to the stairs to sit down and wait for it all to end. "She could easily do the same thing with me, but I'm nobody. Just a jew." He spoke to himself with a frown as his fingers traced the wood.

"He's coming in a few hours. So go get ready" Emeric said softly. "UGH" Emmeline screamed before running upstairs to get ready. 

hair

dress

When she was done she looked in the mirror, she look older... maybe eighteen. She went downstairs and down to the basement "Avi?" she called out softly.

Avi had stayed on the stairs even when he heard Emmeline run upstairs to her room, clearly still furious. He looked down at himself, staring at a mirror across the room to look at his own face. It was still covered in dirt, his freckles splattered across his pale skin and hair tangled and messy. He only tore his gaze away as a soft voice said his name, making him look up with wide eyes and a smile. "Wow, you're perfect." He said breathlessly as he turned around and stood up.

Emmeline shook her head "all for a man I don't love" she murmured softly. "Papa is marrying me off to some SS soldier who's much too old for me" she murmured as she sat on the stairs.

Avi cleared his throat and glanded around before rushing to sit beside her, reaching to hold her hand and squeeze it gently. "I think you should marry whoever you like, for a lot of reasons." He whispered, a brow raised as he eyed her for a moment. "What if you wanted to marry me? And if it were true love?" He added suddenly, looking at his lap. "It's just that your father would ruin your entire life."

Emmeline sighed "father already said marrying you while Hitler is in power would ruin our lives and any possible children's lives. An SS soldier would apparently bring wealth and respect to our family..." Emmeline sighed deeply. "I don't have much say... being a woman and all. Papas been trying to marry me off since my first period" she muttered looking at her hands. 

Avi pursed his lips as he played with her fingers before using his free hand to cup the side of her face and tilt her head towards his own. "It's not like we would have to be married soon. If I take on that name, as Charles, we could be together. Nobody would know." He grinned in an attempt to create a positive note as his thumb brushed against her lips gently. "You deserve better than some old soldier guy who may not treat you right. You're a princess in my eyes, you're perfect. You could be any man's queen as long as he was lucky."

Emmeline blushed deeply as his finger traced her lips. She bit her lip "you're just saying that to make me feel better" she murmured softly glancing down at her own lap.

Avi shook his head, licking his lips as he leaned down towards her ear. "I'm saying it, Emmeline, because it's true. I would do anything just to marry you, if I could be that soldier for one day, I would. If I had to be Charles for the rest of my life I would and I will." He chuckled softly, letting go of her hand to cup both sides of her face with his hand as he leaned down to brush his lips against her own and caress her cheeks.

Emmeline gently kissed Avi in returned before quickly making away. "My lipstick is on your mouth" she spoke giggling as she rubbed off the lipstick from his mouth. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back