• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

German Girl x Jewish Boy (Holocaust Roleplay)

"I'm here" she spoke quietly as she approached him both confused and terrified at had just occurred. "What was he trying to do to me?" She asked her curiosity taking over. 

"Well, you know.." he shrugged, cheeks heating up slightly as he kicked his feet at the ground. "I wasn't watching the whole time so I'm not entirely sure." He murmured, glancing back towards her awkwardly. "Are you alright, though?" He asked quickly in the hopes of changing the topic.

Emmeline didn't understand but shrugged it off. She looked at Avi "yes I'm fine. Thanks to you" she told him smiling. 

"Your secret knight in, uh.." Avi trailed off and glanced down at his clothes. "Knight in dirty  rags." He finished before sending her a warm smile and stepping towards her. "I'm just glad you're okay, I didn't like him too much."

Emmeline giggled softly "My prince" she told him giggling. Her smiled faded as he mentioned Emmett "I don't like him either, he makes me feel... gross, dirty..." she told him

Avi shook his head at that, folding his arms over his chest as he licked his lips. "You know, if he wasn't three times my size, and if I didn't have any morals, I'd knock him right upside his head with-  with some big pan until he begged for his mom." He said, in a rather failed attempt to sound dangerous. Though he wasn't at all, since he was the complete opposite of a fighter.

Emmeline smiled trying not to laugh at Avi's attempt to sound threatening, Emmeline placed her hand on Avi's shoulder "I would as well-... If he wasn't a complete prick" she murmured as she looked at Avi sadly.

Avi shook his head, tilting his head slightly to rest his cheek against her hand as he closed his eyes. "Even if you're stuck with him, I'll happily sneak into your basement to see you again. I don't think I'd be willing to give you up so easily." He whispered, a smile forming on his lips.

Emmeline smiled "thank you" she thanked him as she leaned in to gently kiss him, but was interrupted by a hard knocking at the front door. Emmeline quickly ran to the door and shoo'ed Avi to the basement. Emmeline quickly opened the door to see her father holding the collar of Emmett "You two. This is not on, you are getting married. No ifs or buts" Emeric scowled them, Emmeline shrugged "I wasn't the one who ran away like a coward" she muttered rolling her eyes. 

Avi frowned slightly at the sound of someone knocking on the door, and even more so when it stopped their interaction and forced him back downstairs into the basement. He kept quiet, shutting the door behind him and returning to the corner to sit in.

Emmet, however, had shook his head and shrugged away from the older man to glower down at the two. "Emeric, I refuse to marry a child who has no respect for a man. And she's up to something, a shoe was thrown at me, but I was watching her the entire time. Something's fishy, and she's nothing but a disrespectful liar." He said simply before moving to walk away from the two again.

"You're letting a woman control you? You think she wants to marry you? No she doesn't, she's a woman. You're the boss, she isn't" Emeric said grabbing Emmet again, Emmeline rolled her eyes looking at Emmett almost daringly.

"Do not treat me like a fool, Emeric, and get your filthy hands off of me." Emmet growled, slapping the man's hands away before turning towards Emmeline for a moment. "I don't want your daughter, and this is the end of the conversation. I refuse to talk on the subject any longer for the day." He added simply, brushing down them to step away from the porch.

Emeric ran off to Emmett to attempt to talk him into it. Emmeline sighed and walked to basement walking to the basement, she made her way down the stairs sighing.

Emmet had decided to simply ignore Emeric as the older man followed him, head turned forward and jaw clenched. Avi had eventually fallen asleep in the corner of the basement, soft snores escaping him as he curled up beneath the blankets.

"I will give you my life savings my boy, I buy your family home, Em is new to this... She needs your assistance!" he exclaimed. Emmeline smiled seeing Avi asleep, she walked to him and kissed his cheek happily before lying beside him.

"Emeric, if you don't back away from me, I will be very interested in slitting your god damned throat." Emmet threatened as he turned towards Emeric with a scowl. Avi had turned slightly at the extra weight beside him, though his eyes began to open as the warmth of her lips spread across his cheeks.

"Please Emeric, I'm scared my daughter is having sympathy for the secondary race." Emeric said hitting a spot he knew Emmett cared about. Emmeline cuddled close to Avi soaking up his warmth "Looks like Emmett doesn't want to marry me" she told Avi happily.

Emmet frowned at his words, quickly stopping to eye him. "And how have you allowed this to happen? What fool would let their own daughter be capable of feeling for those animals?" He whispered.

Avi looked up at Emmeline groggily with a slight smile as he wrapped a loose arm around her smaller frame. "Good, that means more of you for me." He chuckled as he kissed her lightly.

"I have tried, but she's difficult. She needs a husband to keep her in line" he whispered angrily. Emmaline smiled as she looked at Avi happily, she leaned up and kissed Avi smiling.

"..I suppose I am her best hope at keeping her in line. Make sure her views are straight." Emmet said quietly, brows knitting together at his forehead at the thought before nodding his head. Avi didn't pull back, instead kissing the girl back slowly as he held her.

"Yes? Oh thank you sir!" he whispered excitedly. Emmaline smiled as she leaned back "I'm scared my father will talk that asshole into marrying me.." she murmured as she fiddled with the buttons on Avi's shirt.

Emmet nodded his head stiffly, clearly not caring as his eyes averted to the sky. "It's late. Hope your daughter doesn't make things worse, or you'll have a jew lover in your home." He said simply. "And if he does, we'll find a way to take care of it. Together." He chuckled, nodding his head at her as he closed his eyes again and relaxed.

"You have control over her, more then I do" he told him. Emmaline frowned "You'd be killed. And I would be beaten to death by my 'loving' fiance" she told him as she laid her head on his chest.

"I never said I didn't, Emeric." He growled, narrowing his eyes as he looked back down at him. Avi, however, only shook his head and let out a small yawn as he leaned into her slightly. "Don't worry about it, as long as I've got you."

"So tomorrow, maybe take her on a date... Just to ease her in??" Emeric suggested as he fiddled with his hands. Emmeline blushed softly as she looked up at Avi happily "I wish we could be normal" she whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back