• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

German Girl x Jewish Boy (Holocaust Roleplay)

"A date?" Emmet scoffed, narrowing his eyes at the thought with a frown. "Fine, whatever, I don't care." He scoffed, shaking is head. Avi nodded his head in agreement, still letting his eyes remain closed. "If we were normal, nobody could stop me from being with you."

"You'll have her to yourself. To teach her better" Emeric told him. "No one is... for now" she told him as she kissed his lips only softly.

"Happily. Yet I can't promise you the girl will come home without a scratch on her body if she talks back to me more than I'll accept." Emmet said simply, raising a brow as he folded his hands in front of him. "I plan to savor as much time as I can with you, love." Avi murmured, smiling against her lips as he rested his forehead against hers.

emeric shuttered at the thought of his daughter being injured "of course" he replied. Emmeline smiled as she sat up "i should fix some dinner" she suggested softly. 

"Then I will arrive at noon to take your daughter out." The man nodded, beginning to turn away from Emeric to signal the end of the conversation. Avi's eyes finally opened when she sat up, frowning at her words and the idea of being left alone. "Please just stay with me a while longer."

Avi pouted slightly, lying back as he looked up at her. "My reason is that.. I like you and I'll mis your touch the longer you're gone from me. You keep me warm, and you make me feel happiness again." He murmured softly.

"I'm lucky to have you, Emmeline." The Jewish boy sighed softly, holding her close to him as his eyes fluttered close once again.

Avi sighed softly as he let himself drift off not long after her, grip on her body tight as if he were afraid to lose her.

it was the next morning. Although you couldn't tell in the darkness of the basement. Until emeric opened the door

"up. Emmeline, Emmett is taking you on a date at noon. I'm late for work" Emeric slammed the door. Emmeline's eyes widened at his words as she sat up with haste.

Avi let out a yelp of shock as the door slammed shut, causing him to jolt up and knock his head against a shelf. He frowned deeply, rubbing at the back of his head as he watched Emmeline before nodding his head and laying back down. "Have fun, Emmeline." He said bitterly, rolling his eyes as he turned onto his side.

Avi shook his head at her words, opening his eyes to stare at her. "I know this isn't your fault but in the past few days, I already find it hard to remember not having you around and knowing true happiness. But I'm already going to lose you."

(Do you have any plans you want to incorporate into the roleplay at all to add more action or anything?)

(Maybe Emmeline might start falling for Emmett or... Emmeline and Avi could do the nasty so Emmett doesn't own her.... or Emmeline and Emmett could do the nasty.... or Emmeline could get pregnant... just a couple of ideas XD)

Emmeline sighed softly at his words, they hurt her deeply "I'm yours... no matter what" she whispered kissing him "I'll make sure of it" she said giving him a small smile. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Avi shook his head but offered a small smile nonetheless. It was clear that she meant the words then but to Avi it would soon enough become an empty promise without a doubt.

(You could literally include every single one of those in a different order. Such as forst, then much later the second which would cause the last one but to hide that fact, so does the third so nobody knows. But like, with a fade in/out if we ended up bringing in the second and third. But, yeah, I'm probably gonna go back to sleep.)

(( sounds good )))

Emmeline kissed his lips once more before getting to her feet and going upstairs where she got ready into her usual lady-like dress and flawless makeup. She went to return to the basement but there was a knock at the front door. Her heart dropped as she went to the door opening it shakily to see him.

"You're early" she squeaked. 

Emmet raised a brow at her comment, though simply nodded his head. "Yes, I suppose you're right. I'm sorry, but if I left now and came later, it would be far past noon." He said simply, offering her a smile before holding a bouquet of tulips out for her. "If you like, I've brought you some flowers." This was the opposite of Emmet's usual behavior, but there was only one reason behind it - he wanted to impress her, make her fall for him, and then be successful with their life from then on.

Emmeline listened quietly to what he said, farrowing her eyes with curiosity as he mentioned flowers. "And why would you of all people get me flowers? Did you find them in the trash?" She spat trying not to fall for his charm. 

Emmet shook his head, his smile only faltering slightly at his words. "Truly, dear, I went to this nice little shop - near the bakery, it's beautiful. They've got all sorts of flowers for the best prices, so I stopped by and got some. Tulips, I hope you like them." He chuckled, once again moving his arm slightly out towards her to take them.

Emmeline was taken by this gesture, although she would not admit it. She took the flowers gently from him sniffing them "they're beautiful" she murmured before walking to the kitchen grabbing a glass vase, filling it with water from the sink before placing the tulips into it. "Thank you" she squeaked. 

Emmett decided to simply invite himself in when she walked off, hands in the pockets of his pants as he waited for her with a not so obvious fake smile. "Brilliant, we can go anywhere you like. My own idea was to get sandwiches and eat at the park but still, up to you." He said as she turned back towards him, licking his lips as he eyed her.

"sounds great" she spoke softly as she returned to him with flushed cheeks. She thought for a minute before speaking "the sandwiches, would they be from your father's bakery?" She questioned taking her lower lip between her teeth.

"Yeah, they would be. Not to sound too arrogant, but I make a killer ham and cheese sandwich." He grinned, leaning against the wall as he stared down at her. "Not that I have to make you that sandwich, whatever you want is fine." He added quickly, scratching at the back of his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back