• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Genshin Impact x RedOut -// Festival of Velocity Dev Site

OOC
Here
alright, thank you!!

I'd like to play a teyvat character, if that works!!

alright!!

Do you want me to pm you the sheet once I'm done?

Okay!!

Prob gonna go for sucrose, since I have zero ideas of how to write for albedo, aha-

okay!! I just sent you my form!!

I'll probably be listening to Redout OST while writing my posts. The menu theme in particular I have an earworm of:

Gives that vibe of "calm before the storm", in stark contrast to the game's other more intense electronic beats.

Also, Pearlie Pearlie I think Beetle is waiting for you to post. Don't worry about not knowing Redout lore - you'll probably pick that up along the way!

alright!!-

I Did put in my form, and I apologise for not posting^^
I ended up going with klee instead-

hooray! I'll post my first soon then^^

alright! I've offficially put in Klee's first starter for this!^^

Alright! Klee has jumped in!

Proposal for a Mondstadt racetrack called "Seashore" (name pending). The difficulty of some technical segments might be at around Rainbow Forest, like the path up Starsnatch Cliff, and I'd expect there would at least have to be electric fences in the Galesong Hill area to prevent the hilichurls from vandalizing the foundations. I'll probably want to introduce some more difficult tracks down the line, but how does this look?

I feel like Galesong Hill could be redone, I don't really like the serpentines and the angle at which the track goes up the cliff.

Edit: hang on, struggling with actually uploading the image

Users who are viewing this thread

Back