• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Amanda: Walk Over To Ken

Amanda walked over to where Ken was. Looks like it was their turn.

Shadow: Walk Over To Ken

After getting back, she walked over to Ken. She wondered what he had planned.

"Oh...yeah.....that's what I'm worried about....." She said with a small voice. She followed him, though, so they could get this over with.

@electroShogun

"3 to go. The Light Player is our biggest threat with that psychopath Lord of Doom out of the picture."

"The Lord of Time, Lord of Light, and Muse of Blood. Those 3 are who we must face."

"You overcame a player who could wipe out the multiverse. This shouldn't be too bad."

@electroShogun

Fox: Produce

When you get to the lab, you immediately go to the apparatus and produce a pair of test subjects. In this case, an Earth mongoose and a cobra.

"Now... These two are mortal enemies by nature. But with your powers, you can make them get along. Remember what you learned, Wolf."

@ShadowHuntress

Wolf looked at them with a worried look. Okay....she could do this. She visualized the threads of each animal and put them together. If she remembered correctly, that would make them get along.

@electroShogun

The mongoose pauses in its attack and drops the snake. The snake slithers back, then looks over at the mongoose. The mongoose follows it, and the two slither under a low table.

"Excellent. You remembered quicker than I expected."

@ShadowHuntress

----------

"Okay, so we're under attack by an unknown gunner. They must be using cover to hide themselves. So... we should get rid of as much potential cover as possible before they return."

"I saw their soul. It was the Muse. We need to be wary of her powers. As for destroying cover..."

"Everyone gather up by the tree and the Genesis Frog. I can age the surface of Skaia to ruins, and most cover will crumble apart."

@electroShogun

"Yeah....what are they doing I don't know. Maybe more than friends activities Asked Melissa I don't get it Says me" She said with slight confusion. "Do you know what she's talkin' about Fox" She asked him.

@electroShogun

She frowned as she looked between him and the table. "That doesn't help.....Don't laugh at me" She cried out as she crossed her arms. "It's not funny if I don't know How do you even know if I don't"

@electroShogun

Deust : Do It

After all the consorts and players had gathered beneath Yggdrasil, you begin working your magic. You accelerate time to speeds higher than ever before with the help of Chronos, and Skaia falls to ruin. Mountains crumble, ridges collapse, rivers dry up. The luscious planet becomes a desolate desert when thousands of years pass in minutes.

"There we go."

@electroShogun

Afrien : Go Down

You slide down the only grassy terrain on Skaia, and look to the sky. Someone should arrive soon.

Deust : Follow

You trod down the hill and wait with Afrien.

Chryom : Sit

You plop down and wait with the Frog. Not much you can do to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back