• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Wolf nodded and flew off. She would have to make sure Hummingbird was alone when she did this or else she would be royally screwed. They got rid of her hiding places and that meant trouble. She continued to fly until she had to stop to make sure she wasn't seen. What was she supposed to do? Couldn't that tree, like, talk? She was pretty sure it was the Seer's Denizen.

Shadow smiled and took his hand. "Shall we go?" She asked.

@Midnight Phantom

Wolf eyed Hummingbird and saw they were splitting into groups of two. She was with a troll. This could be easy but hard, depending on the trolls classpect.

Amanda looked at the others and groaned. Partners. Wonderful. She didn't really feel like partners would be a beneficial. But....the smartest course of action. But....who would want to go with her?

Shadow stopped and looked around. "Which way?" She asked.

@Midnight Phantom

Amanda looked up at Afrien and then looked around the sky.
"It's cool. Just be careful not to get shot." She said with a smirk before flying up.

Wolf: Groan

Oh great. Found out already. Got to get to Hummingbird.

Wolf: Grab Hummingbird

Wolf flew down to Hummingbird and grabbed her.
"Please come with me real quick All I want is to talk" She said before flying off with her in tow. She was already picturing her own thread and Hummingbird's growing closer and becoming....friends.

@MoltenLightning @electroShogun

Wolf: 'Befriend' The Pursuer

Wolf turned and visualized her thread and and the pursuers thread also becoming closer. "I just want to talk to her Can I I'll give her right back" She said with a kind and friendly smile.

@electroShogun

Terezi: See through it

You can clearly see that she's trying to manipulate you. You resist her honeyed words.

"Give her back!"

@ShadowHuntress

----------

"Damn it! They saw her! Tortoise, speed her up!"

@Nawmoo

Last edited by a moderator:
"I promise I will. Between you and me, I'm sick of following Fox Says me Yeah He only thinks of what's best for him the narcissistic prick Says Melissa He drives us nuts We only joined so we didn't have to be alone but we're regretting it Says Francisca" Wolf said with teary eyes, wounding the threads closer but speaking the truth. She really did regret joining, but Fox didn't need to know that. If he asked, she would tell him it was a lie to get her to trust her.

@electroShogun

Wolf: Panic

Drop...drop her weapons? Drop her babies? How...how could she be so cruel? She began to cry as she looked at her. "Drop....drop my weapons....drop my babies....how....how can you be....can you be so cruel How would you feel if I told you to drop what you held precious" She asked as she sniffed. This girl...she was so cruel!

Wolf: ....Drop Weapons

She took out one of her guns and looked at it. It was a point 32 caliber pistol with clean cylinders and a shiny exterior. She looked at it and, after a minute of hesitation, dropped it. She almost broke, and she had a small arsenal.

@electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back