• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Amanda: Get Into Their Heads

Amanda nodded and focused on everyone's thoughts, mainly on those caused by the Rage player in front of them. Let's see what she could do....

Aura: Notice

You look behind you, and your heart leaps. You feel tears begin to jerk at your eyes again as you notice Ken regain his life. You looked back at Vulture, face becoming more determined. You dodge Vulture once again but feel her catch your leg. The sword cuts it, but not severely. Feeling the blood begin dripping down your leg, you bear it. Ken must still be avenged, at least in your mind.

"I want all of you to stay back. I'm the only one who'll be able to resist her Rage, so don't get involved unless you absolutely have to!"

You land on the ground once again behind her, smiling despite the fluid blood running down your leg.

"Is that the best you got, anger-issues?"

Wow. What a hypocrite you were!

"I need to stay close to keep our Fraymotif's synched! Anyways, if I start getting pissed, Amanda can remove my negative thoughts. I survived the fires of a sun, I can handle the flaming tempers of two teenage girls!"

@electroShogun

Aura: Dodge

You throw yourself to the side, dodging her attack just barely, then look back at Ken. You know you and her would be stuck in an eternal check mate, so you might need a little help. You quietly whisper something to Ken.

"I'll get her blindly angry. What I want you to do is finish her for me. Can you do that in the state you're in?"

You ask, worry becoming apparent in your tone at the last bit. You keep an eye on Vulture in the meantime.

Afrien : Sense Change

You see Vulture's Lifespan change suddenly. Perfect.

Afrien : Take Position

Yggdrasil's Serenade Recharges just in time, and you fly up behind Vulture, locking your arms around he shoulders and holding her in place.

-YGGDRASIL'S SERENADE - ACTIVATE-

A green shield appears over your torso. Perfect. You just need to hold the Muse in place...

@electroShogun @Kurai Okami

You fly up right behind the needles, smashing at her general figure. You have no idea where you hit, but you hear a sickening crack.

Contingency death: activate

As vultures body hits the ground a small glass display case gets released from her sylladex with a note attached. Inside contains a small animal skeleton.

What the f*ck?!

Theo approached the small box cautiously. This small animal skeleton reminded her of the cat skeleton in her old science class.

Ugh!

Why!

She then pulled away from it in disgust, dispite her curiosity of what the note said. This woman must have been pretty insane to carry an entire skeleton with her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back