• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"Shut up shut up SHUT UP!"

You call the Changer back and press the lime-green button.

"Funky Spike!"

You're too angry to question the device's strange naming scheme. The flames disappear, and spikes line the surface. You place the tire over your shoulder and spin it. It fires many needles at the Muse.

@Kurai Okami

Duke: Examine

Well...That happened...hm.

Duke: Examine more

Oh great, another Hex member. Geez, you guys just dealt with one already, now you have to again? Ugh, such a bummer. Looks like Ken currently got this under control.

QA: Besides enduring that shock wave, I'm fine.

QA: Think a got a kink in my neck that ain't going away.

QA: Probably nothing.

QA: ...

QA: How about you?

QA: Are you hurt?

@electroShogun

"I'm not hurt..."

You look over to where Ken is attacking the Muse.

"...but I think something's wrong with Ken. I've never see him this angry before."

@Nawmoo

-----------

Ken: Thank

"You stay out of this, Deust!"

What?! That's not what you wanted to say! Something's not right...

@Midnight Phantom

Vulture dove behind a large boulder created by herself when she landed. God making this guy wreckless was working less effectively than she imagined. She did, however, have many more tricks up her sleeve.

Your pretty strong aren't cha!

You and that tire thing are a better match than you and short and ugly over there!

I mean what else can you do besides lob sh*t at me.

NOT MUCH I SUPPOSE!!!

@electroShogun @MoltenLightning

"LEAVE AURA ALONE, YOU JERK!"

You press another button, a dark purple one, then set the tire across your body from your left shoulder to under your right arm.

"Midnight Shadow!"

The tire turns purple and sprouts four blades, like a shuriken. You dash toward the rock, then jump over it, spinning the tire. Energy shurikens shoot out of the tire directly at the Muse.

"DIE, DAMN YOU!"

@Kurai Okami

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte: Sigh

Once again, you're sitting on the sidelines while Ken fights. You're used to it at this point, but it's still annoying. You look over at Duke, then back down. You sigh again.

@Nawmoo

Shadow had ran over to Afrien when he was flung at Karkat. She knew he would be okay, but she had to make sure. It had almost made her blood pumper stop when she saw him fly into the Green Sun. Once she reached him, she looked him over and sighed with relief when she saw he was alright. She then looked up at Ken and the new arrival. Another Hex member. This was insane. And...what was wrong with Ken?

Amanda, begrudgingly, put her bow down. She knew there was something going on with Ken. And it was something that was caused by the Hex member. What she was doing, she wasn't sure, but she knew she shouldn't mess with her. Unlike Ken, there were plenty of people, she was sure, that would be more than happy to put her down. But...how did they stop what the Rage player was doing to him?

Duke: Awkward

Well here you are again just watching the action. This time, with Charlotte by your side....

Duke: Steal a kiss from Charlotte

Wait, what? Right now? Why?

Duke: Do it

Um, shouldn't we wait a bit, before we do something like that? We're still in the middle of a fight, don't you think there's a better time for such shenanigans?

Duke: Screw it

Wait, do you mean to just ignore the situation at hand oooor...

Duke: DO IT!

Oh my god, you just don't know what to do anymore!

Duke: ...Do it

You quickly kiss Charlotte on the cheek and then look away awkwardly.

@electroShogun

Vulture does a flip onto the rock, smashing it on impact and smacking the rocks that flew up like baseballs toward kens shrunken attacks.

AH FINALLY DECIDING TO GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL ARE WE!!!

Maybe

I CAN SHOW YOU A LITTLE MORE THAN JUST MY CANE!

If your up for it!

'Damn messing with this kid is fun!' She thought to herself whilst clicking the handle of the cane in and out of place.

@electroShogun

You take the tire off and spin it around in your hands.

"Bring. It. On."

You put away the tire. Damn thing's not useful. You take out the Stardust Saber and point it at the Muse.

@Kurai Okami

"Agh!"

The impact is enough to break your nose... again.

"God
DAMN IT, I JUST GOT THAT FIXED!"

You slice furiously at the Muse, without any finesse or strategy; simply blindly thrashing.

@Kurai Okami

Vulture backs up further with every swing.

Wow, I really did a number on your mental state didn't I

ALL THE MORE FUN IT WILL BE TO KILL YOU!

She suddenly swing back, sword clashing with his; she began to push him back.

I just live how DETERMINED you are to KILL ME!

WHEN IM GOING TO KILL YOU!

She shoved her sword against his with a lot of force.

@electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back